Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Welp I guess I know what I'm doing for awhile lol. But don't worry I know pming for names is never good and will be ignored anyways.

But appreciate it. Assuming it's not ruse to make me spend more money for no reason lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...
    Make no mistake, I still like to enjoy having sex with pretty girls (if the shops stop duping us with over the top PSed photos). But like to imagine one day I'll get that SSR unit.

I'm under no illusion that I'll hit that SSR unit easily without putting alot of money in. But you can be sure I try to build rapport as nicely as possible even upon first meeting. But just that I usually can tell I just rolled a rare unit...

Or if the shop duped me hard... I rolled all commons...

Edit: sorry for all the gacha terms, just recently managed to detoxed myself of all the gacha games I played