Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Lisa - Lovely girl

V Lisa - Lovely girl

Feeling horny and need to unload so decided to take a punt today. I have both Lisa at N5M and T Coco at Kyoto available but decided to try Vietnamese this time.
    Name: Lisa (Vietnamese)
    Face: 8/10 pretty, with blonde hair
    Body: about 160cm, nice curve, smooth skin. Tattoos on her shoulder and on top her pubic hair.
    Boobs: nice firm C cup (enhanced)
    Service: lfk, daty, bbbj, rimming?(didnt try - not my thing), cim (didn’t try and didn’t ask)
    Overall: 8/10

Look and personality
    Lisa is pretty with a nice smile. Very fun personality make the session more enjoyable. She speak quite good english with Vietnamese accent which makes her more sexy imo. Nice pair enhanced boobs which fit to her body size.

DFK and Daty
    She’s ok with lips kissing but not really into DFK, for some reason I don’t really mind this time, as Im just admiring her face, body, and boobs. She quite responsive with daty and no foam. For pussy shaved lover, beware, she’s not shave, original but not bushy, and the tattoo some how cover it.

BBBJ
    Lots of good licking technique which I like with standard BJ. I don’t feel she’s using alot of hand, but definitely alot of licking. And she call my dick “my baby” LoL

Sex
    Standard, nice tight pussy. She said my cock is too big or her pussy just too tight, takes an effort to get it in since she’s not using lubs. Standard mish and cg as I’m not bother to put alot of effort today. Very responsive and no foam. Funny how there’s loud moans from the room across which I can hear while I was waiting, and the management decided to turn up the music volume. I asked her if she can do the same which she replied you want? I can (jokingly) I said no coz it’s just gonna sound fake.

On the second round, which I don’t normally do, I got hard quickly and she dom me up and just straight on mish, I knew I wont get it done and she knew it too. After a good 5 minutes trying her timer when off, she ignored it and try to dirty talk me so I can come. I give her a point for the effort. Thank you Lisa. I asked for hj while the timer still buzzing but can’t concentrate because of the timer keep buzzing.
    Finished with shower and some bantering with her about a session with no condom and we both laugh and end the session.

Overall, Lisa is a lovely girl, pretty, flirty, and accommodating. Despite only lfk on the menu which the guy rudely told me “if it is in the website then she do” she’s make up for it with her naughty and flirty personality.
    As we walk out the door she still flirt with me and ask if I remember her name. Tip her and said good bye
    Would I return? Probably.

Always treats girl with respect!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your AR. I saw her on the website and thought if anyone has tried her yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review DFKGuy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Thanks for the review DFKGuy
    I like this review very much.

Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Thanks for your AR. I saw her on the website and thought if anyone has tried her yet
    She’s worth a try imo. Treat her well and she’ll return the favor.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So no DFK? Just light kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So no DFK? Just light kissing?
    Yupe, no dfk, despite me asking when booking and when paying which i got a rude response from the guy. I wouldn’t say light. She’s ok with lips kissing but not into dfk.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Yupe, no dfk, despite me asking when booking and when paying which i got a rude response from the guy. I wouldn’t say light. She’s ok with lips kissing but not into dfk.
    Thanks bro. I'll pass then. You know me and DFK hahahaha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Which guy gave you the rude response? Evening shift guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks bro. I'll pass then. You know me and DFK hahahaha.
    Hahaha yes I do, me and you the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Which guy gave you the rude response? Evening shift guy?
    I was there afternoon. The chinese guy with glasses. The chinese lady was nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. My experience was pretty much identical. She plans to stay in Sydney for a while so worth seeing for those that don't like the snatch and run girls. She said this is a completely new career for her which I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say maybe as her techniques are leaning towards GFE. The enhancements are a bit puzzling though then lol
    There aren't alot of V girls in Sydney to compare to but I would say looks and feel wise she is most similar to what you would see in asia working freelance in Shanghai, Singapore and at Macau saunas.

Hi guys, we double checked with Lisa, and she wasn't quite understand about DFK before, now she understands what should do and she's able to provide DFK.
    Thanks for the feedback to help us improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hi guys, we double checked with Lisa, and she wasn't quite understand about DFK before, now she understands what should do and she's able to provide DFK.
    Thanks for the feedback to help us improve.
    Thanks for your response and fixing this. That’s what good management should do. Cudos to you.
    If you give me discounts i’ll book her again LoL

Thanks for the review, DFK, our new beef noodle bro. Lisa sounds a gem to me.

BTW, the response from N5m management is very impressive. Always top job lol

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Thanks for the review, DFK, our new beef noodle bro. Lisa sounds a gem to me.

BTW, the response from N5m management is very impressive. Always top job lol
    She’s pretty, lovely, friendly and now dfk on the menu should be good 👍🏻
    I might book her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. She looks great and review was good apart from the DFK part. Would be good to know if her renewed understanding of DFK is up to our standards!

Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Thanks for the review. She looks great and review was good apart from the DFK part. Would be good to know if her renewed understanding of DFK is up to our standards!
    Only one way to find out. Let us know if you ever book her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    In the meantime I can assure you that V Moon does dfk and a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    In the meantime I can assure you that V Moon does dfk and a bit more.
    If you can share a little bit about your experience with Moon, that would be fantastic mate 😜

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast