Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : No5

Month/Year of Visit : May/22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Phone : 0417888123

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150/30mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, CFS, DFK

Size/shape : Overall a good body. Her ass is less toned than the rest of her, but it is a tidy package.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

My experience/comments :

I wanted to try some more Thai after all of the posts by the noodle bros. Coco was at the top of my list having already tried Marine a couple of times and Jina also. I pinged No5 on wechat and was disappointed, but not surprised, that they were busy and neither Coco nor Paula was available. With a lot of girls rostered to start at 12pm I decided to head down around then and try my luck.

Well, wouldn't you know it, still rammed. I was only introduced to Jay and Zoey. Having seen Jay before I thought I would try Zoey for half an hour. I paid and was taken to the room where I half disrobed. About 10 minutes later, the door opened and in popped a different girl. She introduced herself as Coco and then left. I'm thoroughly confused at this point but Mamasan comes in and explains that Zoey had to go to the bathroom () and would I like to see Coco or ABC Jennifer instead? Given my original mission I choose Coco, still for half an hour. I'm still confused but now also optimistic. Perhaps the punting gods are smiling upon me.

Coco comes back in and she's very affable. She is wearing a figure hugging black dress and looks good. She is short with some hard bolt ons, lovely smooth skin and a shaved pussy. She has an attractive face and great english. So far so good.

Coco runs the shower, and seems a little flustered. She says she's been busy, and it shows a little. I try to slow things down a little as we shower and then make our way to the bad. I sit on the edge and Coco straddles me. We make out for a little while and then she kisses her way down and drops to her knees and takes me into her mouth. She gives a great BBBJ with lots of ball licking and eye contact. She slaps my cock against her tongue which is hot.

I stand her up and she immediately thinks I want a condom to fuck. I tell her instead to lie on the bed so I can taste her. I spend 5 or so minutes enjoying her pussy and then another 5 with her on her knees while I eat her ass. She is appreciative of the attention but I think too stressed/tired to really enjoy herself. I'm having fun nonetheless.

We then fuck in missionary and then doggy. Coco has good control over her pelvic muscles and uses them to great advantage. Fucking her from behind and grabbing her plump ass is too good and I climax.

After cleanup Coco applies some lube on my cock and starts sucking my nipples - she says she wants to take care of me they way I took care of her. I get hard, but am never going to get two shots away in 30 minutes. Points for trying though.

All in all it was a good session but perhaps a longer session would be less hectic.

Yeah coco is always fun lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Coco today. Can confirm she was good fun. Lovely ass and lots of DFK. Fun personality and a nice smile

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the Thai girls at n5 are all fantastic. Coco and Paula really know how to please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she's as good as I remember her being back at Ginza. Hope to see her sometime.
    Hold on to her N5M, she's a jewel <3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Sounds like she's as good as I remember her being back at Ginza. Hope to see her sometime.
    Hold on to her N5M, she's a jewel <3
    Curious, what was her name back in Ginza?

Coco is here today, and won't stay long before she starts holiday, call 0417888123 to make a booking now!!!