Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    $500ppm + hotel, 3 hrs meet ( could be longer )
    Good value for money! $500 and $120 for hotel or less… & 3hrs 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Strange one in Perth tonight. Hooked up with a Viet SB at my hotel for dinner. She ordered a $50 main and a ginger beer - all good. Asked her if she wanted to go to my room. Yes. Shower then a hot fuck. She’s a masseuse at a legit place by day so got her to give me a massage. Nice. Then she started falling asleep so I suggested she go home. Out the door. Pings me ten minutes later saying she forgot to ask for gift.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Good value for money! $500 and $120 for hotel or less… & 3hrs ��
    with this particular SB I reckon I can put it down to $400 allowance albeit it becomes a ' regular ' meet. I didnt haggle the first time since I wanted to build a rapport and also see if we click.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Strange one in Perth tonight. Hooked up with a Viet SB at my hotel for dinner. She ordered a $50 main and a ginger beer - all good. Asked her if she wanted to go to my room. Yes. Shower then a hot fuck. She’s a masseuse at a legit place by day so got her to give me a massage. Nice. Then she started falling asleep so I suggested she go home. Out the door. Pings me ten minutes later saying she forgot to ask for gift.
    That's why I have moved back to occasional punts at regular places. Yep, there is some kinda expectation such as gifts as an add-on to the overall time...

Glad that you asked her to leave. If she would have stayed, she might have asked for more $$$ ( Staying cost )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with this particular SB I reckon I can put it down to $400 allowance albeit it becomes a ' regular ' meet. I didnt haggle to first time since I wanted to build a rapport and also see if we click.

Makes sense.

I punt once in a while, I do get tempted by the reviews here and eventually plan for it.

But given that SB is an ongoing commitment that kinda puts me off. It's good for the longer run but it bites the monthly entertainment expenses along with the additional cost of hotel and small bag .

It's really worth it if we can fit in the expenses. Hoping for a new gig that helps me out on this...

Nah mate I didn’t give her any $ or gift. She left on her own accord then thought about a gift later.

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Makes sense.

I punt once in a while, I do get tempted by the reviews here and eventually plan for it.

But given that SB is an ongoing commitment that kinda puts me off. It's good for the longer run but it bites the monthly entertainment expenses along with the additional cost of hotel and small bag .

It's really worth it if we can fit in the expenses. Hoping for a new gig that helps me out on this...
    No, its not an ongoing commitment, you can pull the plug anytime you like the same way SB's can just pull the plug anytime they want without warning.

Yes while I agree there's an extra effort in messaging back and forth but that's what makes it exciting. But dont ever think that its an ongoing commitment.

You can see SB once, twice, etc then pull the plug and move on unless you want something long term.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, its not an ongoing commitment, you can pull the plug anytime you like the same way SB's can just pull the plug anytime they want without warning.

Yes while I agree there's an extra effort in messaging back and forth but that's what makes it exciting. But dont ever think that its an ongoing commitment.

You can see SB once, twice, etc then pull the plug and move on unless you want something long term.
    That's actually pretty interesting. Is like friends with benefits but you need to pay, no strings attached if you don't want to. That occasional texting to build expectations and excitement sounds really good, so in that way both parts will give their all during the meet. Nice.

Banned
    Nah mate I didn’t give her any $ or gift. She left on her own accord then thought about a gift later.
    No money at all? Especially in Perth where they all want $600+

I find this very hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    That's actually pretty interesting. Is like friends with benefits but you need to pay, no strings attached if you don't want to. That occasional texting to build expectations and excitement sounds really good, so in that way both parts will give their all during the meet. Nice.
    Im usually straight forward with what I seek.
    I say FWB, most often if a SB is seeking something more long term and regular they will decline.

It works best with my dynamics. I have plenty I really really like but wanting more traditional like dates, wine & dine to which I decline.

There are so many variations. All depends on your own personal circumstances. I learnt it all from here actually, read the thread from the beginning prior to dipping my toes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im usually straight forward with what I seek.
    I say FWB, most often if a SB is seeking something more long term and regular they will decline.

It works best with my dynamics. I have plenty I really really like but wanting more traditional like dates, wine & dine to which I decline.

There are so many variations. All depends on your own personal circumstances. I learn it all from here actually, read the thread from the beginning prior to dipping my toes.
    I hear you mate! Sounds perfecto..

Nah didn’t pre arrange and got a freebie bar cost for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    No money at all? Especially in Perth where they all want $600+

I find this very hard to believe.
    It’s true. It was a free fuck. I don’t care if you don’t believe it. And to the other cunt, yes she liked my 51 year old thick white cock.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    It’s been around forever. Seeking just Uberised it.

Girls on tinder sugaring too.

It’s true. It was a free fuck. I don’t care if you don’t believe it. And to the other cunt, yes she liked my 51 year old thick white cock.
    I believe you bro, I got similar case, got the price down to $100.00,
    People on this forum needs to understand, just cos the SB giving out freebie to one SD, doesn’t mean she will give to another..

Banned
    It’s a fair question. Without the seeking user name it’s just a guy boasting in a pub about himself.

Glad he had a good time but how does it benefit anyone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Good question my friend. I think it’s a bit risky to put some girls profile on a public forum. Like if you know a girl is pumping heaps of wang less risk. If she’s quite selective and only sees a limited number there is the risk she sees your post… also the poster above could be talking shit. But either way a few things to weigh up.
    What a load of crap Benny. These scaremongering tactics are pathetic.

Plenty of profile names have been shared on this thread with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Snort
    Cough
    Bullshit
    Next will hear bout his 51yo thick white cock
    Thanks for admitting you read my reviews.

Banned
    I look at the sugar daddies here with envy. I'm a regular $200 punter and find it rough going carrying the financial load. You guys are doing the $500 pmm plus restaurant and hotel expenses. I got out of seeking as soon as I got in when such a figure was thrown at me.

Good on you guys. Keep up the great work and enjoy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    Fuck off you twerp. I ain’t Benny you dumb cunt.
    Everyone is Benny. He’s SURROUNDED!

The stupid mutt is dribbling in his bowl on every post. Just ignore him.

Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast