Thread: K Boa - when she walked in I felt...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Boa - when she walked in I felt...........

Browsing the empire website and thought I would have a but of korean tonight. I saw Boa's profile pic and was interested by the pretty young thing wearing a sexyy white one piece with the neck choker, pushing her shoulders back to show those perky tight titties so I made a booking. Was advised that this girl does CIM so I was sold

Waited in the room for her to walk in and when she did........... I gotta admit i felt robbed. Who ever was in those photos is not her at all. Didn't know ginza was into the cat fishing.

This girl didnt look young and certain angles with the red lighting made her look in her 20's and other angles she looked like she was in her 40's, looks department she was about a 5. She is way older than advertised but I may be biased due to reality outweighing expectations.

Her BBBJ was not bad (had better though) and she does use her tongue and lips to focus on the tip to get me over the line so can't complain with that. Couldn't really fuck her at all as I was too long for her (if you have some length to you then avoid her).

Had to get her to finish me of with CIM and I don't think she is use to doing that at all.

Now her pro's was she did give me a hard massage which I like focusing on the pressure points on my back, shoulders and neck and i was happy with that and she did crack my neck.

WIR? Nope.

For all those who read this and have tried the other korean K pop girls like lemon and peach etc. Can you let me know if they can handle a little bit of length as I don't want to waste my cash on them if they cant, I usually stick to the thai girls as they can handle it but also actually enjoy it too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a similar initial let down with k pop emma, was for sure not anything close to photos but ended up fine because of her great attitude and pussy slide

Havent returned for any of the new k girls since I've come to realise the misleading photo trend there, but i could recommend k pop emma if you can lower expectations from her photos

Didnt need lube, tight but enjoyed deep pounding, no complaints

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccat View Post
    I had a similar initial let down with k pop emma, was for sure not anything close to photos but ended up fine because of her great attitude and pussy slide

Havent returned for any of the new k girls since I've come to realise the misleading photo trend there, but i could recommend k pop emma if you can lower expectations from her photos

Didnt need lube, tight but enjoyed deep pounding, no complaints
    Was she youngish at least??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Was she youngish at least??
    Mid 20s is my guess. If she's bordering 29 she doesn't look or feel it when you're around her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen K boa before and i agree, its hard to reccomend her to other punters. Altough theres nothing "bad" about her experience, theres just too many other newer, sexier, and kinky girls out there. As JJ blows said she sometimes looks like shes 40 and her body imo is in no way very attractive, shes slim and thats about it. No tits, ass, beautiful face, long legs. Just okay.

I saw K boa at N5m a year ago and unfortunatley shes a 5/10 on a good day, the BBBJ is decent but nothing amazing and the sex was lackluster. Her positives are that shes funny and talkative i guess. But i dont go to establishments to talk, i want sex with beautiful women.

I think K boa would be a bargain and a good punt if she wasnt working at a higher end joint like 42 Glades or N5M where shes charging $150 for 30 mins. Maybe if she was $90 that would be more reasonable for the level of service and her looks but not $150

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I've seen K boa before and i agree, its hard to reccomend her to other punters. Altough theres nothing "bad" about her experience, theres just too many other newer, sexier, and kinky girls out there. As JJ blows said she sometimes looks like shes 40 and her body imo is in no way very attractive, shes slim and thats about it. No tits, ass, beautiful face, long legs. Just okay.

I saw K boa at N5m a year ago and unfortunatley shes a 5/10 on a good day, the BBBJ is decent but nothing amazing and the sex was lackluster. Her positives are that shes funny and talkative i guess. But i dont go to establishments to talk, i want sex with beautiful women.

I think K boa would be a bargain and a good punt if she wasnt working at a higher end joint like 42 Glades or N5M where shes charging $150 for 30 mins. Maybe if she was $90 that would be more reasonable for the level of service and her looks but not $150
    It’s not the same Boa unless she can be in 2 places at once, she’s rostered at 42G today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, different Boa.
    The Boa currently at n5m or 42g was at Ginza E a year or so ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s been well documented the level of photoshopping for GE over the last 2 years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    It’s been well documented the level of photoshopping for GE over the last 2 years.
    Worst part is that they have the wrong pricing for the girls imo. If she is a glamour then she doesn't deserve the 350 mark if she doesn't do the CIM, dd etc. Other girls out there who are just as attractive and do that stuff are worth that price. Management should get on top of this as if she is hot and doesnt do extras then she should be at the 280 price.

Really all shops should have that attitude so if she thinks she can get that money elsewhere because ginza won't pay it only to find out other places are the same, well she has to raise her service or lower her expectations from her looks. It's a service oriented market so she can try the classier places but then punters there will get over her compared to the western glamours that work there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well thr profile says 27 so should prepare to see 32, 35.
    Actually surprised they put 27 not 25 haha

Yeah.. quality down and down