Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drummoyne Massage reception unreliable

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Drummoyne Massage reception unreliable

Booked my fave girl by phone. Got a sense the receptionist could not really understand English so I repeated myself five times to make sure she got my booking. Get Uber at $20 each way. Rock up, all good. Head up to room and get my gear off. Head on table. My fave girl rocks in and says I did not have a booking. Shop tried to push another girl on me. No thanks. I walked.

If you get this person, ask to speak to your girl directly or risk the same thing happening to you.

Banned
    Some shops won't allow it.

Everytime I wechat my regular ML about a booking she always says, "You talk to the boss."

So I ended up booking it twice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Booked my fave girl by phone. Got a sense the receptionist could not really understand English so I repeated myself five times to make sure she got my booking. Get Uber at $20 each way. Rock up, all good. Head up to room and get my gear off. Head on table. My fave girl rocks in and says I did not have a booking. Shop tried to push another girl on me. No thanks. I walked.

If you get this person, ask to speak to your girl directly or risk the same thing happening to you.
    Which Drummoyne shop - please advise. I know that Candy of Heavenly Hands is now gone, but no intel on the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Which Drummoyne shop - please advise. I know that Candy of Heavenly Hands is now gone, but no intel on the other two.
    110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne

Banned
    This is a very popular shop with high demand from punters.

The fact that you spent $40 on uber to get there is proof of their popularity.

They can afford to throw their weight around. But this is not to say they should treat a client that way.

I try to avoid popular girls, popular shops, popular mamasans etc. etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne
    Cici is the operator of this shop and she is one nice lady. However she quite often leaves the reception duties to one of the ML's. Please don't give up on this shop and see if you can make contact with Cici to advise her of this unpleasant incident. I am sure she would want to know about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Cici is the operator of this shop and she is one nice lady. However she quite often leaves the reception duties to one of the ML's. Please don't give up on this shop and see if you can make contact with Cici to advise her of this unpleasant incident. I am sure she would want to know about it too.
    I appreciate this. My experience with the shop has been great up until this point. As another punter pointed out, I like my girl there enough that I would fork out $40 on Ubers to go. But my time and money was wasted today and quite frankly it didn’t feel like anyone was in charge. There was no attempt on the spot to make things up to me - only to upsell or switch. We all have choices of where we spend our money and many of these girls work in multiple shops as another thread points out. When shit like this happens, take the loss and walk is my philosophy. I’m active on this board sharing my experiences positive or otherwise. The economy is uncertain and money is hard earned. If a shop thinks this treatment is acceptable and they can just offer up another girl then I am going to let my punting brothers know and they can judge whether they want to do business with them. I also feel bad for my regular girl to be put by the shop in such a shitty position - no one wins from poor management - workers and customers. Advice to shop, spend a few extra $ on a receptionist or put in the hard work sacrificing a sunny Sunday. This business requires adult supervision.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always book by text. If I know the shops WeChat I use that otherwise normal text msg. Then when the shop replies I have a written confirmation on my phone.
    Not going to help the OP now and like him I would be really pissed off if the same thing happened to me.

My favourite ML does the odd shift at 110. I was out to dinner with her recently and told her I would see her at the shop in a few days time. She said don’t worry about booking but I did anyhow. Didn’t want any mixups.

As it happened I picked her up at her place and drove her to work. Walked in the back door together.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That’s frustrating. Sorry to see this happened to you especially additional travel cost. This shop has good efforts to supply Sydney demands with additional 2nd shop just next to each other. Shit happens

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    I always book by text. If I know the shops WeChat I use that otherwise normal text msg. Then when the shop replies I have a written confirmation on my phone.
    Not going to help the OP now and like him I would be really pissed off if the same thing happened to me.

My favourite ML does the odd shift at 110. I was out to dinner with her recently and told her I would see her at the shop in a few days time. She said don’t worry about booking but I did anyhow. Didn’t want any mixups.

As it happened I picked her up at her place and drove her to work. Walked in the back door together.
    Me too normal text or WeChat for confirmation as happened with confusion by calling. Good shop and definitely they will learn something. One of my regular visits shop many good gems to be discovered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had a similar experience at a different shop but I booked on their WeChat with confirmation and still got told that she was accidentally double booked. Got offered other girls but I refused and walked. Luckily she works at a different shop so I just take my business elsewhere. Happens everywhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was chatting to Thai ML Alice yesterday who works here a few days / week and she said the Chinese girl that works here quite frequently ( more than 3 days / week) will always sit out the front and claim every customer is her booking. The three Thai girls all say they get fewer customers because of this behaviour. They donÂ’t blame Cici ( they all seem to like her) but wish she would do more.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That sucks man. Absolutely dog shit service. I'd walk too. Not gonna let a mamasan trick me into seeing a girl I didn't book.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When a shop grows in popularity, sometimes Customer Service 101 gets thrown out the window. Shop front tasks are quite often delegated to staff with no experience in PR. It is regrettable but happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I was chatting to Thai ML Alice yesterday who works here a few days / week and she said the Chinese girl that works here quite frequently ( more than 3 days / week) will always sit out the front and claim every customer is her booking. The three Thai girls all say they get fewer customers because of this behaviour. They donÂ’t blame Cici ( they all seem to like her) but wish she would do more.
    I heard from a Thai girl who said that in some shops run by Chinese mamasans the Chinese girls receive preferential treatment over Thai girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I heard from a Thai girl who said that in some shops run by Chinese mamasans the Chinese girls receive preferential treatment over Thai girls.
    Spoke with two Chinese mamasans they didn't like Thai girls because of their reliability. One told me a Thai girl walked out because of an argument with a client leaving her stranded. Another one told me sometimes her Thai WL just didn't turn up.

I think this could be a more culture thing. Chinese mamasans are more comfortable with their own kinds speaking their own language.

A shop I went to I normally let it to the mamasan to choose me the girl. She had several Thai girls but she always chose a Chinese WL for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    I mainly visited Thai girls at this establishment, don’t think that owner has favouritism in between. This shop has make few ML popular even created some owners of RnT now. As we has enjoying nowadays 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    The most popular girl at this shop is Thai Kitty, the squirting queen. Best thing to do is get the girls personal phone number and book with her. She will then liaise with the idiot at the front desk.

There is always petty jealousy and arguments between Chinese and Thai girls. In a boxing, scratching and kicking fight, I’d always back the Thai girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The most popular girl at this shop is Thai Kitty, the squirting queen. Best thing to do is get the girls personal phone number and book with her. She will then liaise with the idiot at the front desk.

There is always petty jealousy and arguments between Chinese and Thai girls. In a boxing, scratching and kicking fight, I’d always back the Thai girl.
    Sounds like a good plan Fred. I have always had been a great punting experience at this shop until this one. But it was so negative as to turn me off going again. Lol, and some bros here call me a shill for the shops. I speak the truth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got similar to experience here, many times tried to push other girl.
    Used to go there a lot but got sick of unreliable bookings

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

I always wondered how the girls of all backgrounds get along in the back rooms of the brothels or rnt joints, must be a lot of drama for managers with jealousies and bitchiness. One popular girl told me she was targeted by others posting fake reviews of her saying she did stuff like bbfs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast