Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Condom slipped - should i be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Not sure how hard it is to understand but short answer is yes can find out who the father is through paternity test.
    If the girl is pro life and desperate then she would have to go through the process. I can go through in detail with this but it's gonna be a long story. So to make it short my dad knocked up a Vietnamese girl she's like in her 40s, dad is 70s now.
    Initially couldn't believe it and did DNA test, I was there for the whole process. I even paid for that test too cause I'm thinking this girl is lying. Turns out 99% and now I have a half sister 9year old.
    He said it was an accident.
    And then he has another daughter, she's 4yo.
    It’s very hard to understand for this legiti kid.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    An interesting thread with some thought provoking dialogue, either way I think most punters are oblivious to the current laws around sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual violation, consent, proof of paternity et al including the meaning of of the phrase 'beyond reasonable doubt' when used in a court of law.

Personally I believe SugarD's are more at risk (due to the clandestine nature of their engagement with a SB) than your average punter visiting a local licensed brothel. Regardless of the aforementioned I think punters and men across the board should be more thoughtful and careful with some of their sexual behaviours when behind closed doors.

Feel free to become more enlightened by reading some recent court rulings in Caselaw NSW....use the search function.

Below is the court ruling on a case involving an ex NRL player.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decis...f1ed2129ed8518
    Unrelated to the thread but funnily enough I was at at the Vic last year where I hung out with an ex teammate (at the time I had no idea) Anyway he ends up being the the guy who put Hayne in the cab that night on his fateful journey from Newcastle back to Sydney.
    He had nothing but disgust for him and what happened. One of the reasons he put him in the cab was to get rid of him apparently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanberraGuy View Post
    Unrelated to the thread but funnily enough I was at at the Vic last year where I hung out with an ex teammate (at the time I had no idea) Anyway he ends up being the the guy who put Hayne in the cab that night on his fateful journey from Newcastle back to Sydney.
    He had nothing but disgust for him and what happened. One of the reasons he put him in the cab was to get rid of him apparently.
    These footballers think they are above the law and can do whatever they like. Many are arrogant and believe girls should do everything for them because they are football players. Wasn't there an incident involving Canterbury players in a gangbang a few years ago?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Hi all,
    I literally just finished a session and writing this as i sit in my car.

I had put the dom on myself and my WL was on top doing a mixure of asian squat and cg. I came while she was in cg, but she didn't get off but rather she was being cheeky and started wiggling hips side to side. *note the lights were dimmed so it was quite dark* she slowly got off and When i touched my cock i couldnt feel the condom. The WL touched her pussy and slowly pulled out the condom.

I am quite certain that whilst i was pumping her that the condom was still on as the feeling was not as good raw and it only slipped out when my dick was faccid whilst she was wriggling her hips.

My question is - should i be worried or think about doing any test?!?

TIA
    I saw a little kid running around in a massage parlour the other day. He looked quite like a regular punter there.

Is this the result of a slipped condom too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I saw a little kid running around in a massage parlour the other day. He looked quite like a regular punter there.

Is this the result of a slipped condom too?
    Maybe a kid belonging to one of the single mum MLs. Many MLs are single mums in comparison to WLs.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Maybe a kid belonging to one of the single mum MLs. Many MLs are single mums in comparison to WLs.
    Should do a survey on that haha I wonder how many are married as well…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Should do a survey on that haha I wonder how many are married as well…
    There will be a few married ones who work because their partners can't provide enough for the household. Then there are the ones secretly working without their partner's knowledge. I wonder how long they can keep this up without being caught.

However many MLs mention being single mums when you engage in conversation with them. Many say their child is back in Thailand or China with granny and she sends money home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think you have anything to worry about in terms of pregnancy. I can't imagine a WL wanting a child with a customer from a brothel, even if you're a regular. Let it just be a lesson for next time.

As for testing, for piece of mind you can go get one. But if you're not showing any symptoms chances are very small that you contracted anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I’d be worried get checked man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Update. I did get tested and results came back negative.

As for the WL - she's on the roster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123