Thread: Recommendations for value / reasonably priced AMP around Ryde / Gladesville or Town Hall / Wynyard?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations for value / reasonably priced AMP around Ryde / Gladesville or Town Hall / Wynyard?

Went to my first AMP yesterday at Sydney Empress. Saw reviews that it was $45 for 30 mins, but it was $90 for 30min, did it anyway because I was there already. I paid $100 and she took it and gave me 40 mins instead. I'm a bit of a newbie so I didn't pick a girl - she was a nice Thai lady just a bit on the older side so didn't do it for me. Offered FS for $150 and I paid $120 ($210 all up) since that was all I had. She wasn't that great and I didn't even end up finishing in the end. She kept saying that time was running out and that didn't really help lol

Not sure if I got scammed somewhat or just dumb with my money.

So I'm looking for suggestions for either near where I live (Ryde / Gladesville) or after work (Town Hall / Wynyard) that have fairly good value. Can anyone enlighten me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You want 197 Clarence - viet and thai or Wynyard Blossom, Hunter St. I believe Blossom closes soon though and they're opening somewhere close soon. $120 for an hour includes NHJ.

Sydney Baby Massage is Hargrave St, Paddo side of Hyde Park. Excellent girls, i can vouch for that.

Ryde has 2 Pope St, others rate it well, although i've not been.

In truth, jump in the car and go to 200 Stanmore. Set price menu, quality assured. Tell Ada the entire forum sent you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaggon View Post
    Went to my first AMP yesterday at Sydney Empress. Saw reviews that it was $45 for 30 mins, but it was $90 for 30min, did it anyway because I was there already. I paid $100 and she took it and gave me 40 mins instead. I'm a bit of a newbie so I didn't pick a girl - she was a nice Thai lady just a bit on the older side so didn't do it for me. Offered FS for $150 and I paid $120 ($210 all up) since that was all I had. She wasn't that great and I didn't even end up finishing in the end. She kept saying that time was running out and that didn't really help lol

Not sure if I got scammed somewhat or just dumb with my money.

So I'm looking for suggestions for either near where I live (Ryde / Gladesville) or after work (Town Hall / Wynyard) that have fairly good value. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Sadly for You Sydney Empress is the dodgiest shop in town
    The girls are scammers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you work for AMP?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    you work for AMP?
    Rhetorical right? Q: How many work at AMP? A: about half.

What's amp? Action massage pussy?