Thread: Multi-review - Sakura massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Multi-review - Sakura massage

I’ve read plenty of AR’s and it’s time I contributed back to the forum.

This was one of my regular places for a massage, didn’t really keep track of dates or nationalities.
    When I first started going a few years ago, it was amazing. A true hidden gem.
    Easy booking service
    Great girls
    Great massages

Unfortunately it feels like lately the standards have slipped a bit.
    Maybe I’ve just had a trio of dud punts but it happened around the same time as when the website went down and stopped working.

Possibly new owners or operators?
    Maybe because I always wanted to try the full roster before settling on a favorite?
    Who knows.

Establishment: Sakura Massage, 307 Forest Rd, Hurstville
    Date of Visit : 2017 - 2021
    Rates : $65 per hour plus extras, NHJ ($50)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Multiple
    Services Provided : NHJ, FIV, CBJ
    Value for money/recommend? :
    Yes, I would return to visit one last time to give one of the better girls a ‘shot’ at redemption.
    Rating (1 to 5): 3.6 (Not great, not terrible)

Experiences:

My rating system is very very basic as, more of a reminder who to stay away from as I usually remember the good or bad, and also remember ratings are always relative.

Rating system is out of 10, in order of:

Girl - PT1 - PT2 - BODY

Soda - 4/10 - 5/10 - NA (Started keeping track of body type later)

Sofia - 9/10 - 8/10 - 8/10 (highlight - PT1 was legit massage quality, very, fun cheeky girl, slim body, didn’t rush PT2 plus nice slim body with perky boobs)

Emma - 4/10 - 3/10 - NA (Started keeping track of body type later)

Mia - 9/10 - 10/10 - 5/10 (FIV, wet juices running down hand and orgasm, with vag contractions around fingers during middle of HE)

Tida - 6/10 - 7/10 - 8/10

Sandy - 5/10 - 5/10 - 5/10

Candy - 4/10 - 8/10 - 8/10

Hana - 9/10 - 0/10 - 0/10 (looked great in photos on website and person but No HE offered, tried to tell me only 30min available after I had pre-booked an hour)

Nancy - 7/10 - 7/10 - 8/10

Sofia - 9.5/10 - 7/10 - 7/10

Jaime - 7.5/10 - 8/10 - 7/10

Jinny - 3/10 - 4/10 - 4/10 (Rude and abrupt, until I asked if there was something wrong and if she was angry/offended by something)

Linda - 8.5/10 - 8/10 - 8/10

Yuki- 5/10 - 5/10 - 1/10 (C-sect Scar, small and very ‘non perky’ boobs)

Jasmin - 2/10 - 4/10 - 5/10

I also got a CBJ ($80) once but can’t remember who it was from though.

Note:
    The above isn’t in order of date, but the last 3 visits have been Jinny, Jasmin and Yuki.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a nice review mate. Helpful .

I used to frequent this place too and true to the core that the standards have been slipping.
    I would like to go back after the lockdown again just to see if any new girls or better management takes over ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same here, will give it a chance with someone I know has been good before.

I’ve always tried to book someone new each time, because, well, ‘new’ experiences.

Maybe that’s let me down, I don’t know.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Great review mate, Cheers.
    I must say Mia sounds like a must see! Can you describe the body? I'm curious why you only rated her 5 in this department.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep in mind its all relative, but the best for me would be a super tight flat stomach, abs, booty and amazing perky rack.

Mia is only what I could describe as a comfortable pillow type girl, definitely would not what call her fat or over weight in any way though. Just healthy. The rating probably doesn’t do her justice.
    One of those things like a solid 9/10 on the street will always look like a 4 if always surrounded by models….

If I could choose anyone to go back to for a session, it would be a serious struggle to decide between Sofia or Mia.

And tbh I’m probably leaning towards Mia for how much she seemed to enjoy providing the experience.

Hey Guys,

Avoid this shop, they're so rude and shit now!

As you enter, they only service you for HE only, no customer service and rude.

Esp Sandy... not impressed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh good point, unsure what these 3 shops have done, there used to be a choice of massage, fs or a mixed bag at Diva. Now its like having 3 mcDonalds next to each other. Dont get it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tina?

Has anyone tried to do a massage with Tina? I think she joined Sakura shop in hurstville this year.. wondering if anyone has had any luck

cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koala69 View Post
    Has anyone tried to do a massage with Tina? I think she joined Sakura shop in hurstville this year.. wondering if anyone has had any luck

cheers
    Had a pretty good time with Tina a couple of weeks ago.