Thread: Monica, beautiful Vietnamese angel @ Blacktown 8

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Monica, beautiful Vietnamese angel @ Blacktown 8

Person's name: Monica

Nationality: Vietnamese

Establishment: No 8 Carnegie Pl, Blacktown

Date of visit: Wednesday

Price: $80/h, $140/h, special: $100/40mins

Services provided: BBBJ, DFK, FS, and more...

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, highly recommend!

My experience/comments :

Received the message from Blacktown 8 manager Benny, they got a new Vietnamese lady called Monica, attractive lady with very good attitude and fantastic services. He is my friend, I believe him, so decided go there have a look!

Most of my friends like Japanese girls, I prefer Veitnamese girls, you can feel very natural things with them, not those fake feelings like Japanese girls. I had very good experience once with a Vietnamese girl back to 5,6 years ago, and after that, hardly find Vietnamese girls in this industry! Monica, she is that kind of girl, maybe need to call her lady, I've been looking for a long time. She is in her mid 20s, C cup breast, slim body with beautiful wings tattoo at her low back, dye light brown long hair with big charming eyes, nice looking, sweet smile always on her face. Didn't have enough time, so try her for $100/mins.

Went to the room with Monica, start our session. She helped me to took off my clothes, we went to shower together. She washed for me very carefully, front, back, my little bro, I even didn't have to do anything, just enjoy the feeling like wife bath for her husband. After shower she helped me to dry my body. Surprisly, after that, she started to kissing my back, my neck, softly biting on my ear, then she held my hand, leading me to the bed. I lay down on the bed, she jumped on me, started to kiss me, DFK with her very soft tongue, I closed my eyes just enjoy that moment. Then she made her way down to my nipples, my balls. She licked my balls very slowly with her soft tongue, then she gave me really good BBBJ until I told her that I cannot hold anymore, I would like to fuck her. Reverse cowgirl start, feel not that good, then back to normal cowgirl position, she was very enjoy that position I can tell that. Keep doing that for 15 mins, changed to doggy style, and finished with that position. I feel so tried, just lay down, She grabbed some tissues and cleaned me up. She offered me a massage then, really good massage help me relax more.

Would like to see Monica again, and stay longer with her next time!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She sounds lovely mate, and a really good genuine review on her too. Yes, there aren't enough Vietnamese girls around. I hope one of the shops closer to me poaches her from Blacktown because I'd love to see her - Blacktown is far too far away for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    She sounds lovely mate, and a really good genuine review on her too. Yes, there aren't enough Vietnamese girls around. I hope one of the shops closer to me poaches her from Blacktown because I'd love to see her - Blacktown is far too far away for me!
    The word " poaching " sounds a bit scary, make sure all the bits and pieces of her are intact !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Thanks for the nice review of Monica. She sounds like a really fun lady that offers Gfe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry bro, I asked her before, she told me that she only works in No.40 and No.8 shops in Blacktown, no other shops at the moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Based on the review by ben0423 I saw this girl a couple of Saturdays ago.

I would say she is in her late 20s and going by the stretch marks on her stomach she has been pregnant at some time.

She is, she told me, the product of a liaison between a Taiwanese gentleman and a Vietnamese lady - she speaks Chinese and Vietnamese.

Her tits are surgically enhanced - they did a good job.

Maybe it was because she was coming tot the end of a shift her service was not top shelf. He mouth on cock technique was not great and her cunt especially with the large amount of lube applied was not tight.

Having said that .she is a pleasant and friendly girl who tries hard.

However I would not go back but YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks for your differing perspective Punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Monica is now Coco at 64 Alexander. Sextus, I'm sure you'll visit her soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No blacktown reviews or rosters anymore, nothing !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wanted to visit Monica at Blacktown while i am back from overseas. Can anyone confirm whether she still works at Blacktown?