Thread: LILY - Tall Lean Chinese Nurse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LILY - Tall Lean Chinese Nurse

Roster pics for this place are a bit hit and miss. Some of them are genuine but others are clearly fake and I’ve been hoodwinked a few times before. Usually if the pic is next to an actual massage table in the store I can trust it more and Lily’s pics are legit. Plus this place is so close for me when wfh.

SCOPING
    When she came in I was a tad disappointed. It’s clearly her but must be the pose or the way she was seated in the pics. She’s still slim and tall, maybe 165. Not a bad face and white skin, but everything is a little more ‘tired’ in reality.

PART1
    Good solid massage, very good. Initially she seemed a little quiet and reserved, but I did find out she’s been here for a while, training to be a nurse - that’s kinda different, eh… She’s quite smart actually and seems quite assimilated to Aussie culture.

PART2
    Nice body slide… this is where she really started to warm-up. Once she got the oil going I was getting pretty hard. I did tell her that I rarely get off on HJ or BJ when she asked about extras, even tho her HJ was doing pretty damn well. She does seem quite experienced, very good touch.

She eventually lay next to me and I took the opportunity to assert a passionate kiss. Boom!! Suddenly, we were DFK’ing like crazy and she was gyrating on top of me. I rubbed my palm firmly against her snatch and she felt really moist.

She actually said: “I’m horny… wish we could fuck.” I was like: “hell yeah!” But apparently she was only just finished with her period. She did say that she does offer it tho… for select customers and told me which days she works. Apparently only at this place. Is it true, is it not true. Who knows? I’m not that into her to find out, tbh. Left the place with blue balls.

I reckon it’s quite possible to convert this one tho. Good luck to the next punter!

Happy Punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Sounds awesome. Can someone remind me again, what’s the difference between Ryde and Top Ryde massage. Ie, where is this place?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Sounds awesome. Can someone remind me again, what’s the difference between Ryde and Top Ryde massage. Ie, where is this place?
    As far as I know it’s now the same place. Same roster. The Pope st place behind Top Ryde shopping centre.