I punted in today and was led right into the room by mamasan. There was no real choice , I was told a j girl would come in. I paid for $45/ 30 mins and was thankfully given change. It’s always a relief when they don’t do the “ill keep the change” excuses Haru came in, cute face and body - a girl you would find at a library. Part 1 was average just a back and shoulder massage
Then I was asked to flip for part 2. She took her clothes off - No real prior discussion and straight to NHJ. It was a standard jerk off and some ball rubbing with oil but not much else. After I started to cum, she started to grab the tissues behind but I was still coming! The clean up of the rest of the cum on myself was left to me. It was semi satisfying at best - at least I could use the shower included in the room. She is polite with pretty decent (but still as a second language) English but definitely green to the whole rnt scene

WIR: not for Haru I would have to try and make a booking with the other more popular girls