Thread: DIVA Private - JESSICA: absolute FAKE pics!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DIVA Private - JESSICA: absolute FAKE pics!

Twas the last day of work in the city before Xmas. I got off early and wanted to try something new.

Saw amazing pics of new talent JENNY@SBM - Viet 155cm slim, white skin. So thought why not? But damn… pics and description were sooo fake! She was dark, much bigger, looked Thai. So I left…

Pretty annoyed. I have seen plenty of gem’s at SBM and TopRyde, based on genuine pics, but lately the roster pics are absolute BS. Walked towards Surry Hills to blow off steam and check my WeChat.

DIVA Private
    They used to be DOSmassage and I saw amazing MLs at their George and Sussex St shops years ago before Covid. They were my city goto. After they took over Fresh359, saw GINA (Skinny 40kg size4) a few times. Even tho this place was a bit out of the way and rundown, she was o’right - real pics.

Have had them on my WeChat for a while. Pics on roster and their website are amazing. Too amazing. You know they’re fake and yet you still can’t help but look at them and wonder…

But even if pics of Jessica are fake the stats are great: Chinese tiny158cm, size4, 40kg, Bcup. But at $350-400 incall to some apartment it was always too risky. But today she was at 359 Riley at $200/half hr.

SCOPING
    Dunno why I believed anything advertised. I knew the pics were fake. Wtf is wrong with me! But before long I had booked, even paid and was in a large room that looked like someone was actually living out of it - open suitcases and clothes on hooks.

When she came in, I was so deflated. I hated myself for being so damn fuckin’ stupid! Short but probably size8-10 with pale skin and kinda hairy legs and arms. Face is actually ok, strong features. 26yr old Vietnamese chick. Her boobs are the best feature. Large E cup probably, could even be real. She might actually fit the bill for many boob lovers, with some cleverly angled REAL pics.

PRE-GAME
    Almost walked out. Duped twice in one day. But needed a shower after walking in the heat… and didn’t want to have to argue with the staff to get my money back. I was stupid - I deserve this.

Showered and onto the bed. Honestly… service was good. Great catbath, nipple kissing and BBBJ was slurpy and pretty deep. Surprisingly even though I was not that attracted she got me pretty hard.

MAIN EVENT
    I focussed on those Ecups, which did feel great and pounded her every which way, watching the flesh and heavy boobs bounce around everytime I slammed my cock into her. Still pretty annoyed so a bit of rough hate sex to vent was perfect and this chick could take it. Wasn’t long till I got off, slid out of her, showered and after a cursory thankyou was out of there.

AFTERWARDS
    Slow walk of shame (kinda) back to Central. Disappointed in myself and in what had become of the great DOS massage. I know they have private incall services in city, Burwood and also massage shops in SurryHills and Deewhy, with the same amazing pictures of stunning girls littered over the rosters everyday. But unless any other punters can verify authenticity, I’ll be deleting their contact off my list. I’d suggest the same for anyone else who has been curiously wondering if this place was worth the money. It’s NOT.

Save your money, save your time.

Might have to get one more in now before 2023, just to flush that experience out of my system.

Happy Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is nothing more frustrating than looking for a second punt just to flush out a dud punt ..

There is also nothing more relaxing and satisfying walking out of a proper sweat breaking pound-sesh after a dud punt ..

Cheers ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is anyone have a good experience or now good girl in diva private?