Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel View Post
    Paid a visit to the Chinese massage place at 95 Nelson St

Rating **
    Used to love this place, going back 10 years ago. As long as I called them before hand, they would allow me to sneak in after hours when I was on late shift.

There were two MILFs there then and I had the impression that they lived at the back of the shop. The massage wasn’t great, but the ML I regularly saw was BIG on extras, everything was on the table for the right money. The last time I was there, I saw the other lady. Same money, ok massage followed by bbbj and a big display of swallow (and burping for the next 5 mins). I thought that’s not my thing, way to risky.

I’m guessing new management now as the shop now advertises on locanto and other sites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    There are two in Elgin st, is this the one closest to the railway station on the left? Fantastic reviews by the way
    Maitland Angels is the shop closer to the levee not the one opposite the Pender Place entry.

Hope this helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks GCO, I’ve been to that one. On that day An ML that I had seen a few months previously at Warners Bay Angels was on duty. It was late in the day not long before closing time and my experience reflected that, an ML who was tired and wanted to go home. I will have to retry, and also try the one up the road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Thanks GCO, I’ve been to that one. On that day An ML that I had seen a few months previously at Warners Bay Angels was on duty. It was late in the day not long before closing time and my experience reflected that, an ML who was tired and wanted to go home. I will have to retry, and also try the one up the road
    No probs and funny you say Warners Bay and tired ML's.

I have been to Warners twice, both times late and neither time was entertaining in a way that produced a positive impression so can understand the feeling you may have gotten.

That all said as well, if a busy day or a hot one, man the work some of these ladies do woudl be bloody tiring to say the least with the meantal and physical activity as we only see a small part.

Edit to add:
    Agree that timing is important and both of the aforementioned Warners efforts of mine were me stepping outside a base rule I have of trying to have my fun mid afternoon rather than evening just in case of tiredness. My only exceptions were places where I was a regular or semi-regular and knew the lady which Warners I did not. Learnt my lesson after the second time (I work on the theory that once is a bad day, twice could be something else)
    Last edited by gco0307; 31-12-2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: added comments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Cool -- do you know of any places that have Asian girls in their 20s?

I once went to Angel Asain Massage at 7 Denny St Broadmeadow. So I walk in and the old Mama says, how long you want etc? I say 30 mins (it was already pretty late at nght) and then she proceeds to lead me into a rooom and begin to unbutton her top. I stare in absolute horror and say - hey wait - where are the beautiful young girls you told me about on the phone? She's like - oh, you want other girl? Ok waiting please. And proceeds to bring in a few really lovely looking younger ladies. I picked one, and picked well.. she did literally everything I asked, and was super friendly and happy. Not a word of English - but it didn't matter. I think it set me back $80 and was worth every sent - but this was pre-batflu - so not sure what it's like now?
    Surprised the boss wanted to do the deed with you when she had a few young ones waiting around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “Surprised the boss wanted to do the deed with you when she had a few young ones waiting around.”
    You need to pay a visit. It’s quite the experience!!!!
    She pulled the same thing on me. Small, 60ish in a red bikini. 😂
    It’s not a bad shop actually. Has its good and bad though just like all of them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    “Surprised the boss wanted to do the deed with you when she had a few young ones waiting around.”
    You need to pay a visit. It’s quite the experience!!!!
    She pulled the same thing on me. Small, 60ish in a red bikini. 😂
    It’s not a bad shop actually. Has its good and bad though just like all of them
    I must admit I don’t mind something pretty out there now and then . Actually occasionally watch granny blowjobs abc love how taboo it is lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In order to continue with the rounds of discovery, I tried the place a couple of doors down from No.95 Nelson St (closer to the intersection).

Was met by another Asian mammasan (my guess was mid to late 40's) is who showed me into a room and the proceeded to pull out a piece of cardboard with the price list written on it.

She went straight to the massage with NHJ part of the list so I opted for a 45 min session.

Massage was ok..not the best I have ever had but not the worst.

She then stripped off. Bit of a tummy on her but otherwise still a fairly tight unit. She gave it bit of a tug first to get it going then climbed on the bed and just said "I will suck it for you" and started with a CBJ. She did offer sex as well, but I didn't take up the "extra cost" option this time.

Overall it was pretty much what I was expecting. The ML was fairly chatty and easy going so might venture back again one day.

When I left there was a younger girl there out the back so maybe next time might get her.

Massage **
    NHJ and CBJ ***

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel View Post
    In order to continue with the rounds of discovery, I tried the place a couple of doors down from No.95 Nelson St (closer to the intersection).

Was met by another Asian mammasan (my guess was mid to late 40's) is who showed me into a room and the proceeded to pull out a piece of cardboard with the price list written on it.

She went straight to the massage with NHJ part of the list so I opted for a 45 min session.

Massage was ok..not the best I have ever had but not the worst.

She then stripped off. Bit of a tummy on her but otherwise still a fairly tight unit. She gave it bit of a tug first to get it going then climbed on the bed and just said "I will suck it for you" and started with a CBJ. She did offer sex as well, but I didn't take up the "extra cost" option this time.

Overall it was pretty much what I was expecting. The ML was fairly chatty and easy going so might venture back again one day.

When I left there was a younger girl there out the back so maybe next time might get her.

Massage **
    NHJ and CBJ ***
    How much did you pay all
    Up?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $90 for 45mins and NHJ. I had paid up front with 2 x Pineapples and didn't get the change so maybe the $10 tip was enough to get the CBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Hopefully it is ok if I thorw ar eview or three in here acrosst he next week or so - if not, just remove

Person's Name: Sophie
    Establishment: Brunker Road Thai

I have visited Sophie many times across the last 3 or so years but late last year had a bad accident which knocked me about and meant many months of recuperation before I felt comfortable trying to get out and about for some massage and fun.
    So it was that I decided to pay Sophie a visit a few months ago and as mentioned I had seen Sophie a few times before Covid and had planned to return but just as things started to open up again I had my accident that put paid to fun.
    I may be biased but I find Sophie to be a stunning Thai lady. Mid to late 20’s, well presented with a gorgeous face, beautiful smile and a rocking figure. She is not gym toned but is petite and very trim and she also has a good memory as it had been 18 or more months between visits but she still remembers little things that we had chatted about in the previous years.
    Sophie's massage quality is greatly improved across the absence and she is now a better masseuse although I find that in saying that, she is on the softer side in terms of massage. If you want a hard firm massage, she may not be for you - although I have never asked her for hard massage either so cannot judge on fact, just perception. She is cheeky, quite smiley and likes to chat. Very open to touching although I have never tried or even been tempted to try anything other than touch as I do not get any impression that it would be welcomed but that does not diminish the fun she provides as she loves letting your hands wander and seriously does enjoy her gorgeous boobs being played with.
    In the past I had found that she would get naked from the time she entered the room however on the most recent two visits she has stripped to provide the HJ and will then clothe back up which is unfortunate as that body is great to look at.
    The quality of massage is ok. She touches all the right parts and will play to tease in those areas that so many of us like teased. When it is HJ time, I have never had any issues across these visits helping her take her clothes off and to be fair, she does this in such a damn fun and playful way it just adds to the moment.
    Her HJ quality is very teasing. She will lean in, blow on the penis, move around. Nothing she does comes across as mechanical or repetitive and across visits she does tend to change things up a little and she does genuinely seem to like to make guys cum, and every visit I have ever had before my absence and again since she 'demands' twice at least. By demands, she encourages and wants it. She will play and try until you do cum and I say this as my last visit she just would not give up on round 2 despite my medication having an impact - she just kept playing, talking dirty and whatever until she got me there.
    I find Sophie to be somewhat unusual in the local scene, or at least of those I have seen. When massaging she is touchy to your body, she just oozes sexy (for me anyway) and she is an open flirt and tease. She is gorgeous to look at and her English is quite good although at times you may need to explain a few things and she seems genuinely interested in the customer. My absence was due to an accident that required some decent surgery to correct which now sees me with metal permanently in my leg and the subsequent scars. She was very interested in the scarring, the injury, what they did to fix it and my overall health. Sure it may be part of the act but as a customer it makes you feel welcome.

On the scale, she is easily **** and may even be at 4.5* but that is just my take. For others, it may be a very different experience.
    Would I recommend – absolutely yes and overall I find her massage to be very good value for money as she has that level of personality, sexiness and fun that to me I want in those circumstances
    Sounds great. Usual prices?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any intel on Morisset? Have noticed a couple of thai shops but thinking they could be legit massage shops? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Sounds great. Usual prices?
    From memory $40/60/80 for 30/45 and an hour with pineapple for the extra nude hand job.

I usually just go with $130 and have never not been happy but I am a sucker for RnT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Anyone have any intel on Morisset? Have noticed a couple of thai shops but thinking they could be legit massage shops? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)
    There is a thread on one of the Morisset shops with a bit of info http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...light=Morisset

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    There is a thread on one of the Morisset shops with a bit of info http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...light=Morisset
    Thanks bro! Appreciate this!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paid a visit to maitland chinese massage which strangely enough is in mayfield. Did a walk in about 9.40am only one ML on a 45ish larger chinese lady called Fifi, not pretty, a front porch going on, good set of D cups, pleasant enough to chat with, we had a bit of a laugh comparing shanghi to Newcastle.

She had very little massage skills, using way to much, hands just going around in circles with very little pressure. Oddly though it was relaxing. Spent about 10 mins on my back and 10 on butt.

On to part 2 a HJ was agreed on, then she took her clothes off and I thought 'oh god please dont.' Then she dommed me up and gave me one of the best BJ I have had in a long. Im guessing she liked me as this was not paid for or even mentioned.

On the way out there was a second ML in the wait room, young and very pretty who said 'next time book a double.' Apparently she starts at 10am, just my luck I was 20 mins to early.

Massage *
    Part 2 ***
    WIR not sure but if I do it will be after 10am
    All up cost $100

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Morisset

99 Dora St (as mentioned) is a definite spot.

I’ve been to the one upstairs from the pizza shop once and it seems to be legit. Very good massage though!

I’m yet to try the one opposite the Metro petrol station but Google reviews indicate they’re legit too…
    Last edited by Le-Gooon; 06-01-2023 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Wasn’t a genuine reply to a comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So there I was in town at midday. Called in at Hunter St for a perusal and got kinda sucker punched.
    Climbed the stairs and the mamasan made a song and dance about getting me a beautiful lady.
    Ok, so I’m no wall painting, a bit grey on the muzzle. But usually treated to a line up even if limited.
    Anyway, in dances a milf. Ah what the hell.
    A bit of an odd shape but interesting nipples. A lot of smiles. Eager to please.
    Oh well. To be fair she was very obliging. BBBJ was enthusiastic. Pussy slide with a smile. If the little guy slipped in I had the feeling she wasn’t going to complain. Went straight back to the BBBJ and pussy slide again.
    Ok, dom up. Do my best. Cowgirl, doggy, missionary, more bbbj and foam and……….
    Anyway, for $85 it wasn’t a gut wrencher
    Advice! Enthusiasm sometimes doesn’t do it.
    Definitely do the line up and don’t get diverted.
    My fault. Old enough and ugly enough to know better.
    So onwards and UPwards!!!!
    The exploits continue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Person's Name : Tina
    Establishment : Maitland Angels, Elgin Street, Maitland

I have visited Maitland angels in the past and found that the massage quality as well as the fun factor of the ladies to be quite good, and so not wanting to drive 30 or so minutes to my usual spots in or around Newcastle I decided to try the locals again.

Rocked up on a Saturday and was greeted by Tina who was dressed in a black t'shirt type of top and shorts who was smiling brightly and had a very positive way in which she engaged as she took me to the room and outlined the pricing.
    Tina’s roster is
    Monday- day off
    Tues - warners bay -king st
    Sat - Maitland - Elgin st
    All other days east Maitland (near henny penny)

I can confirm she is a fun lady, and her hard massage is great
    Good tip GCO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Joe,

I’m guessing this was at 557

You and I seem to be doing a lot of ‘taking one for the team’ lately, or maybe it’s just the quality in Newie has dropped again. Our luck has to change soon.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast