Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best GFE in western Sydney - RnT or other

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Best GFE in western Sydney - RnT or other

Hey guys,
    there are plenty of RnT places in western Sydney , but a lot of times girls are mostly dead fish .
    Can you recommend any girls that provide great GFE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbo View Post
    Hey guys,
    there are plenty of RnT places in western Sydney , but a lot of times girls are mostly dead fish .
    Can you recommend any girls that provide great GFE.
    good question? id like to know also

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are there even any decent shops west of Strathfield? I know Brothelcreeper used to love getting his dick wet in the western suburbs however i dont know whats happened to him

I live out west and i mostly tend to punt in the CBD due to much better selection/quality etc. There are plenty of joints in the western suburbs but they all tend to be sketchy places in some back alley where you have robotic sex with a 40+ asian lady. Dont get me wrong, sometimes thats just what i want especially for under $100 but the quality is so poor i just tend to head into the city on my days off.

I'd be keen to hear about some decent joints in the western suburbs, itll save me the commute into the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been to a few of those shops in the middle and outer Sydney rings over the years. Talking about NHJ, it is mostly miss but sometimes a big hit. The success rate is similar in the city I reckon although with more establishments to choose from. My experience is that every establishment has a culture which is cultivated by the mamasan or other MLs working there. When you find a place where the culture is accommodating and relaxed it seems to apply to all of the girls. I think the ones that don't like it tend to leave. So when you find a place with the right culture then it pays to stick to it. You can still get a lemon at one of those places but when you strike gold then there is the option of a repeat visit and possibly cultivating a regular. It really is lucky dip and the expensive part is having to pay for so many 'meh' massages before you get a good one. No way around it. You also have the chance of scoring a naive and horny newbie (although this is harder these days) or sadly, you can get one that was once good but has become jaded (or just having a bad day).

Reviews can help. But although many contributors on this forum are generous, I think that sometimes when a punter finds a diamond in the rough they are reluctant to share the info. I am probably guilty of this. However you can sometimes get a sense of where the more accommodating shops are by joining the dots between reviews. My problem is I am looking for fairly clean experiences but sometimes places can be so risky and dirty (offer of BBFS off the mark etc) and this makes me uneasy despite the thrill. I tend not to go back to those places.

Don't overthink it. Set a budget. Spend the money and the time. Explore. Write some reviews...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Ive been to a few of those shops in the middle and outer Sydney rings over the years. Talking about NHJ, it is mostly miss but sometimes a big hit. The success rate is similar in the city I reckon although with more establishments to choose from. My experience is that every establishment has a culture which is cultivated by the mamasan or other MLs working there. When you find a place where the culture is accommodating and relaxed it seems to apply to all of the girls. I think the ones that don't like it tend to leave. So when you find a place with the right culture then it pays to stick to it. You can still get a lemon at one of those places but when you strike gold then there is the option of a repeat visit and possibly cultivating a regular. It really is lucky dip and the expensive part is having to pay for so many 'meh' massages before you get a good one. No way around it. You also have the chance of scoring a naive and horny newbie (although this is harder these days) or sadly, you can get one that was once good but has become jaded (or just having a bad day).

Reviews can help. But although many contributors on this forum are generous, I think that sometimes when a punter finds a diamond in the rough they are reluctant to share the info. I am probably guilty of this. However you can sometimes get a sense of where the more accommodating shops are by joining the dots between reviews. My problem is I am looking for fairly clean experiences but sometimes places can be so risky and dirty (offer of BBFS off the mark etc) and this makes me uneasy despite the thrill. I tend not to go back to those places.

Don't overthink it. Set a budget. Spend the money and the time. Explore. Write some reviews...
    Sound advice. Although there are very generous and helpful members on this forum. But yes it helps to connect the dots.
    What worked for me is just ask the ML straightaway what you want and be prepared to walk away if you don't like the girl. Few times the mamasan would call the girls and 1-2 would come out half asleep then you know your session is not going to be great. Tipping does help as well as waiving a pineapple before the service. You don't have to give them upfront but be prepared to show that if the service is good that's the tip. The tip upfront works well even in restaurants as I have used this when wanted to impress a girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon some girls at Saigon Princess will girl you a gfe or wife fe if you tell them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    forget GFE. just stay away from veterans who have been in the industry for more than 6 months, and you'll be fine, mostly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I reckon some girls at Saigon Princess will girl you a gfe or wife fe if you tell them
    Bexley or St Marys ? Ive only seen them once, at Bexley

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suggestions / names if possible thanks ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The best gfe experience at SP was the Malaysian girl Ashley who sadly is no longer there. God she was a honey. I really regret not breaking my 3 visit rule for her.

Jessica is absolutely awesome, Natalie will not disappoint either. Haven't been for a while so can't comment on others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The best gfe experience at SP was the Malaysian girl Ashley who sadly is no longer there. God she was a honey. I really regret not breaking my 3 visit rule for her.

Jessica is absolutely awesome, Natalie will not disappoint either. Haven't been for a while so can't comment on others.
    Thanks Asiafever building up 2023 list

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Thanks Asiafever building up 2023 list
    There are threads on both girls. Natalie is not a young duck but is in fantastic shape and really does go hell for leather.
    Jessica is younger, but again she's no 20 year old, and yeah she is a gorgeous girl who has been around that shop for years now for a good reason.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, Jessica. Tell her what u would like to experience. Shes a nice girl but shes not early 20s young

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, Jessica. Tell her what u would like to experience. Shes a nice girl but shes not early 20s young
    is she at bexley ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    is she at bexley ?
    She rotates across both shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    much appreictaed bro, think I might try her out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Make that 3 shops - Bexley & 2 x St Marys

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ay-in-St-Marys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go see Alice at Jacaranda massage at emu Plains. I think Fridays and Saturdays. Super cute. Half thai half chinese.
    I've seen Jessica at St marys twice. 1st time was amazing and 2nd time was shit and total wast of money and time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother Themassageking, would you happened to know where else does Alice work? Thousand thanks
    Also, I randomly walked into a massage shop in upstairs somewhere near the famous pork roll shop in Mascot, very sure it was a Thursday. The girl is a Taiwanese, very happy to do anything to make you happy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tried Jessica last week into the new year looks better than average but service wasn't worth the price :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast