Thread: Aussie-born Indian?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aussie-born Indian?

Hi all, long time listener firs time caller, been thinking about going to see a WL for the first time ever, but some of the threads here have made me reconsider – seen a lot of evidence that WLs don't like seeing Indian clients. I was born here and culturally Aussie but that's not necessarily something they would know. I don't want to get into what Indian clients are apparently like because some of the commentary from users was pretty awful but just curious if this is a mostly universal thing that they won't see any Indian punters. Thanks!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So when a lot of them say no Indians they mean specific things that are always the case for fresh indian, bangalesh, Pakistani blokes that don't groom.

Groom well, wear some cologne, come in nice clothes and look presentable and you'll be surprised.

What the girls are referring to are the ones that stink, wear dirty daggy clothes, comes in sandals and always bargaining.

If you're born here then chances are you're none of those above.

Banned
    Talk to the Mamasan about your problem. She could be sympathetic to your problems and probably find a girl who is happy to see you.

Once I had paid up and the girl came into the room asking for more money. I sent her out to see Mamasan and she came back like a mouse offering me extra without asking for tips. Obviously Mamasan had had a word with her.

When I enter a shop Mamasan or the receptionist is the first person I kiss up to. This Chinese New Year I remembered to give the Chinese receptionist a red packet just in case I need a little "privileged information" or a little favour.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Like I said the difference between Aussie born Indians and ones that just got to Australia are like night and day. Most WLs and reception would be able to tell the difference

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls told me before it relates to body odor stench and bargaining

Girls often tell me similar issues with other nationalities as well. Your best advocate is the reception as they are the first point of contact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhyvcli View Post
    Hi all, long time listener firs time caller, been thinking about going to see a WL for the first time ever, but some of the threads here have made me reconsider – seen a lot of evidence that WLs don't like seeing Indian clients. I was born here and culturally Aussie but that's not necessarily something they would know. I don't want to get into what Indian clients are apparently like because some of the commentary from users was pretty awful but just curious if this is a mostly universal thing that they won't see any Indian punters. Thanks!
    Who are u hoping to see? Any WL in particular?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey, do not go by what is written in the forum on this subject as there is a lot of biased unverified opinionated views that are not entirely correct. Most shops and girls allow sub-continent clients. However there are small number of girls that prefer not to and they are generally listed on the web sites of the establishments.

If you are presentable and clean and polite, not only will the girls see you but provide you with awesome service. So take punt. Are you specifically looking for ASIAN?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had a few WLs tell me they don't like Indian guys. It's usually that they try to bargain, watch the clock to ensure they get every single second they've paid for, and then afterwards ask for discounts and refunds, and complain to manager. I have no first hand knowledge, this is just what I've been told.

I don't think you'll have any problems though, you sound very self-aware. All the other advice given is spot on. Give it a go, you'll love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mate unfortunately every culture has few who give the whole community a bad name. And it’s happened with the Indian men who are stereotyped in the punting scene also. But again the bias is not only for Indian. Some Asian girls may not see people of their own nationality. Others want to only see Asian men and no Caucasian.

Cash is always king and as long as you have it in your pocket you will get plenty of girls to see you. Don’t take it too hard if few refuse. It’s better that way than they taking your money and half way through the act purposely do something to spoil the mood and you can’t finish the deed. Even though the working girl doing it for the money. Your experience will be 10 times better if the girl likes you. So make her laugh and feel comfortable, tip her if you have to or bring $4 chocolate anything that does not cost much but enhance your experience.
    Enjoy punting and play it safe.

Mate, be proud of your heritage and where that came from. True, there could be some shop or some WLs where Indian customers are not welcome in open arms but not all . Some shops and WLs are serving sundries and all. It’s up to you to be a regular, build rapport, and perhaps friendship ? Once you and your behaviors are well know to the shop/shops, your problem will disappear. Of course, if you keep going to new shops and trying new girl then good luck with your quest .

BTW, may be try going RnT shops and build yourself up to part 3 by being nice and generous.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suggest trying RnT first to learn how to interact in the new environment. The receptionists/Mamasans can be very helpful. Tell them you are nervous and don't know the ropes, they and the girls will guess anyway but will appreciate the honesty. Be spotlessly clean, scrupulously courteous and treat them all like ladies. There is heaps of information about the better shops on here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for the late reply but thanks everyone for the advice. I still haven't been yet but a bit more confident now about going. I still don't even know if I need to pre-book or if I can just walk in But I think I might try a RnT shop first (rub and tug?)!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On a slightly different topic, i heard from a few WL’s that they avoid African descent and Arabic/Middle Eastern guys because their penis size are generally bigger than other races. Asian (mostly East) are preferred because they’re usually smaller.

Is this true though? Any Arabic and African guys here? Do you reckon you guys are bigger than average??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    42 Gladesville used to have a few Indian Aussie WLs in their line up. I saw a few and one of them provided a mind-blowing session (don't recall her name) but I don't know if they have no Indian or south Asian rule policy. Unfortunately from what I have heard they prefer not seeing Indian guys because of the way guys treat girls in the room, asking for extras for free and at times poor hygiene.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    New Aussie Indian at 42g on today
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/salem/

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    New Aussie Indian at 42g on today
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/salem/
    Just standard service unfortunately.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Sri Krishna saranam , on Shanti Om