Thread: AB Viet Dior

Junior Member(有D料到)

AB Viet Dior

Gents

I know I am no pioneer when it comes to encounters with Dior at Ginza. I saw her for the first time a couple of weeks back after reading only positive things about her.
    I suspect she would have seen enough cocks to make a picket fence from Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City.
    Having had some experience with girls both in the commercial realm as well as recreational, I was a little bit blown away by this wonderful lady.
    I am partial to girls of most shapes and sizes but especially fond of girls that are petite.
    Her breasst are tiny. Not enough meat for a chicken sandwich however they are extremely captivating and fun to play with.
    What really amazed me was her tight pussy, I recall some encounters with other commercial girls who after a while in the trade(despite being petite) it can a bit like thowing a sausage up a hallway.(sorry Sweetie). This girl has the best pussy I have encountered and she sure knows how to use it!
    She is truely gift to humanity.
    Not sure if this qualifies for Nobel prize but I would vote for her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Love a tight money box, I think I need a visit 🤭

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Love a tight money box, I think I need a visit 🤭
    Dior is one of the best. I could hardly walk after I saw her

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Dior is one of the best. I could hardly walk after I saw her
    100%. That pussy tightness man. She says it's cause she does yoga exercises. More girls should do that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    100%. That pussy tightness man. She says it's cause she does yoga exercises. More girls should do that.
    God bless the yoga gurus. She is not only hot and tight but I would say that her service, as I experienced, is a quasi PSE, which I enjoy more rather than GFE. And she is a lovely woman to talk to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her last week and now looks super hot with the shorter blonde hair.

Banned
    Yep, one of the best for sure. Really makes an effort to satisfy the customer. There’s nothing sexier than seeing her beautiful back tattoo, her amazing ass and holding her A cup tits while in doggy. For all you ass eating fans, yes, she loves it and will DFK right after so you can savor her ass juices together.

She’s not really an AB. She has a thick Viet accent so must have come here in her early teens. She has a fellow monger for a live in partner so don’t even think about it haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yep, one of the best for sure. Really makes an effort to satisfy the customer. There’s nothing sexier than seeing her beautiful back tattoo, her amazing ass and holding her A cup tits while in doggy. For all you ass eating fans, yes, she loves it and will DFK right after so you can savor her ass juices together.

She’s not really an AB. She has a thick Viet accent so must have come here in her early teens. She has a fellow monger for a live in partner so don’t even think about it haha
    In your honest opinion Fred what makes one go to such extremes that so many others don't. After so many years on the job to. Attitude, love of sex, maybe fixation with men. I don't know. Intriguing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    In your honest opinion Fred what makes one go to such extremes that so many others don't. After so many years on the job to. Attitude, love of sex, maybe fixation with men. I don't know. Intriguing.
    There are many sociology PhD theses trying to answer this question. They are on the internet. In a previous thread I was shot down when asked this question - money is the reason they all said without thinking deeper about the question

So here’s my view:

1. Adulation. The superstars like V Dior, K Rebecca, K Jessie and T Paula are told 15 times a day how beautiful they are by their adoring fan base. Such adulation is addictive and they love it. Consider for a moment that these girls probably came from poor backgrounds, with minimal education and opportunities and with not much family support. Now they are treated as superstars and worshipped by men. It is must be flattering to know that you are fully booked the minute the roster comes out.

2. Kind hearted. These stars are genuinely kind hearted. They appreciate that men have worked hard for their $300 and want to give a decent service in return. This caring nature is rare. Mercenary attitudes won’t go far in this business

3. Positive attitude. Not many girls can hack a long career as the emotional impact is high. Imagine fucking 40 strange blokes a week and trying to remain sane. Then going home and pretending everything is normal. The ones that survive have other interests outside work and have set some firm goals and timeframes. Some practice mindfulness/yoga or are spiritual. You will find they are also not drug takers

4. Lack of arrogance. KPS and JPS are attitudinal and comes from high level of ego and arrogance. To be star, you need to let the customer be an equal and be respectful during the session. Stars know that all customers are different and they don’t pass judgement. Poor performers show disdain towards some customers. There are some girls who exclude particular nationalities. I won’t see those girls even if I’m not in that category as it shows the girl is judgmental.

5. Money. In what other job can a girl with limited education and English skills make $8,000 a week tax free? The money affords them a superior lifestyle and sure beats waiting on tables for $200 a day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are many sociology PhD theses trying to answer this question. They are on the internet. In a previous thread I was shot down when asked this question - money is the reason they all said without thinking deeper about the question

So here’s my view:

1. Adulation. The superstars like V Dior, K Rebecca, K Jessie and T Paula are told 15 times a day how beautiful they are by their adoring fan base. Such adulation is addictive and they love it. Consider for a moment that these girls probably came from poor backgrounds, with minimal education and opportunities and with not much family support. Now they are treated as superstars and worshipped by men. It is must be flattering to know that you are fully booked the minute the roster comes out.

2. Kind hearted. These stars are genuinely kind hearted. They appreciate that men have worked hard for their $300 and want to give a decent service in return. This caring nature is rare. Mercenary attitudes won’t go far in this business

3. Positive attitude. Not many girls can hack a long career as the emotional impact is high. Imagine fucking 40 strange blokes a week and trying to remain sane. Then going home and pretending everything is normal. The ones that survive have other interests outside work and have set some firm goals and timeframes. Some practice mindfulness/yoga or are spiritual. You will find they are also not drug takers

4. Lack of arrogance. KPS and JPS are attitudinal and comes from high level of ego and arrogance. To be star, you need to let the customer be an equal and be respectful during the session. Stars know that all customers are different and they don’t pass judgement. Poor performers show disdain towards some customers. There are some girls who exclude particular nationalities. I won’t see those girls even if I’m not in that category as it shows the girl is judgmental.

5. Money. In what other job can a girl with limited education and English skills make $8,000 a week tax free? The money affords them a superior lifestyle and sure beats waiting on tables for $200 a day
    Thanks mate. I've pondered this question so many times for many years, but to look too much into it is to take punting outside of the bubble. The only thing I'll add is that yes adulation and attention just as with groupies is or was it also partly to do with their relationship or lack of with their Dad . Once again thanks.Axe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So here’s my view:

Excellent insight. I am always interested in high performance girls with high resilience to this kind of job. I know a T WL that picks up her kid at school after work and goes home to her husband living in Sydney. I really question how do they deal with the idea they just fuked 10 guys today and act normal.

I told Rebecca maybe she's so positive is because she actually gets some sun compared to other girls who does 12+ hrs. Most of the girls i know that does 10-6pm shifts are much healthier mentally and physically. Thats why generally speaking if I see a chinese girl that does 12hrs+ shift even if she's hot i tend to stay away. Chances of her keeping up a good attitude is low.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess for the veterans amongst them they've found their niche in life and found a way to make it work for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with OP, Dior is very nice to be with.

Love a girl who can keep her standard - my earlier report here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Dior-A-Sexy-A

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So here’s my view:

Totally agree bro. One more thing, It's T Paula still working? Cause I didn't see her on Ginza roster for long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dior is pretty good and I used to frequent her and just blind book without checking who else is on that day whenever I need to unload .but now that she's 300/h I start to think about other choices at that price level GE does have a few other stars to offer. Interesting how 20 bucks can change a guys view. Would still pump a few loads into her tight pus when I need that Viet taste. But not going to be a no brainer anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Dior many moons ago when she was working at nightshade under a different name

My lasting memory of her from my first visit, and the memory that continues to make me come back is coming out of the shower and she’s on the bed with her chest and face flat on the bed but her ass in the air and the words “are you ready to eat?”

She’s probably the tightest I’ve had and not ashamed to admit first time I saw her she had me close to the point of no return within about a minute of climbing on top of me. I quickly withdrew and gave my cock the choke hold technique I had read online that would prevent me from coming. Didn’t work and I came, with my cocktail in hand and Dior staring down at me with what I imagine was a lion of pity. Fantastic girl that she is, she said don’t worry, this happens to all the guys in their first visit. Can confirm subsequent revisits have lasted more than a minute

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dior is really tight and she is proud of it. I have only seen her once but i do recall not lasting too long once she hopped on top and she said thats what happens when a big cock and a tight pussy. She probably says this a lot.