Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    No worries. I have tried Cherry at 227NS so I had some idea that what are you looking for.
    Cheers
    Kat’s review just posted, go take a look please

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys

Any recommendations for other places where I can find Columbian or western girls like MAC?

Have been trying to book certain girls at MAC and everytime I make a booking a day in advance, I would always get told the girl is not available a few hours before my appointment. Then I am pushed for another girl.

Obviously annoyed so just wondering if there are other places similar to MAC that would be worth visiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Hi guys

Any recommendations for other places where I can find Columbian or western girls like MAC?

Have been trying to book certain girls at MAC and everytime I make a booking a day in advance, I would always get told the girl is not available a few hours before my appointment. Then I am pushed for another girl.

Obviously annoyed so just wondering if there are other places similar to MAC that would be worth visiting.
    Hahah there definitely is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah...got that feeling from the replies and reading this thread. Which is a bummer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah...got that feeling from the replies and reading this thread. Which is a bummer
    all shops have the exact same practise

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Hahah there definitely is a ranking system for the punters. Regulars get top priority
    Of course there is. Shops have loyal or regular customers who would benefit from being told about new girls and even getting bookings on the first day the girl starts work. This is why some customers keep quiet about what girls offer and don't criticise the owners or managers at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Of course there is. Shops have loyal or regular customers who would benefit from being told about new girls and even getting bookings on the first day the girl starts work. This is why some customers keep quiet about what girls offer and don't criticise the owners or managers at all.
    Yeah, I have had some benefits / first hand intels before for being friendly with some Mamasans in SL, SF, 316, 227, Stanmore, Bella and QVB. But they ain’t perfect, still stuffed up my bookings from time to time.

Still owe Angela a big favour for reuniting me with Karen . There’s probably an Angela Black Book somewhere……. Haha

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    And that’s how it should be too!

Hi guys

Any girl in particular?
    Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where is Luisa from? any intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im keen to know other shops where these girls are working.

It's always a hit and miss with MAC bookings. You wake up and if the owner is in good mood you get the booking or else the girl is not free 😃

Hi guys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried the new Indonesian Viki?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked Jessie the last three times in a row. Keep thinking maybe this is the time either I’ll get bored or she’ll have an off day. Nope. Mind blown again

Also saw the French girl again at reception. She really is very pretty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=ScotPassingThrough;2585760]I saw the French girl as she was just drying off from the shower.She was wearing a nice full piece lingerie. Looked pretty and nice body. I met Apple too. Very young and slim. Her service must be outstanding because she

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I saw Jessie today too. Always a top service from her. I saw the French girl as she was just drying off from the shower.She was wearing a nice full piece lingerie. Looked pretty and nice body. I met Apple too. Very young and slim. Her service must be outstanding because she is always booked out.
    Depending on what's on your wish list I really would recommend Apple highly and you're right, she is booked out very fast. I spoke to Angela around 9am this morning I think and Apple already had only one time left available. Best to book previous day for her if you can't be flexible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Depending on what's on your wish list I really would recommend Apple highly and you're right, she is booked out very fast. I spoke to Angela around 9am this morning I think and Apple already had only one time left available. Best to book previous day for her if you can't be flexible.
    I can't imagine her service being better than Yaya.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t think apple does FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t think apple does FS
    You are right Roger. I've been told many times by mamasan no fs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    You are right Roger. I've been told many times by mamasan no fs.
    Yep. Also made very clear to me

@tawer5ag you pm'd me about MAC but your inbox is full so I can't reply to you. Clear out some messages and let me know
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 22-01-2023 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Message to tawer5ag

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep. Also made very clear to me
    Yep, not on offer, and I've asked multiple times. 🙂

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast