Thread: price pressures

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

price pressures

Well, if several thousands of returning Chinese students this month doesn't put some downward pressure on ML and WL pricing, not sure there's anything else that could have the same potential effect: https://www.smh.com.au/education/sna...29-p5cga9.html

Good one birch,

It will certainly boost the Human Resources across many sectors of various industries facing a shortage of labour currently.

Thanks for the update. Let’s hope supply and demand works how it’s supposed to.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hopefully it freshens things up a little. Getting quite tired of disinterested 45+ yo women offering below mediocre services at exorbitant prices. I don't mind an older girl if the service is great, and am happy to pay for it, but it's becoming a real lottery going to a new venue at the moment. I've been really keen to try a couple of privates (burwood diva privates and sydangels to name a couple) but I just don't have the time or energy to waste on setting it up only to turn up and find out it's all bullshit. Thinking of binning the 3 punt rule, finding a handful of top girls and just sticking with them...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just been chatting to an ex CEO of a major UNI business school -lost his job when the students left and it wasn't refilled! 4,500 international business students are expected back to his old school alone by March - when they were planning for after July! They are scrambling for visas, accommodation and tutors! - next will be all the on-ground and cleaning staff shortages... This will be one very busy sector in the coming months - with even a few % of the students seeking ML or WL incomes there will certainly be some 'freshening up', I reckon...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Sorry to be ignorant. What is your 3 punt rule?
    Never see a girl more than 3 times. Multiple reasons behind it, neither you nor girl catch feels, girl doesn't get complacent and just expect you to keep returning, opens up to new experiences, girl doesn’t get shitty if you book other girls in same shop and so on. I haven't broken the rule since I implemented it 4 years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Well, if several thousands of returning Chinese students this month doesn't put some downward pressure on ML and WL pricing, not sure there's anything else that could have the same potential effect: https://www.smh.com.au/education/sna...29-p5cga9.html
    Unfortunately, this also means that there will be an increase in demand for rental properties, which means that rents are likely to rise. Money saved on punting will need to go to the added rent cost.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Unfortunately, this also means that there will be an increase in demand for rental properties, which means that rents are likely to rise. Money saved on punting will need to go to the added rent cost.
    Investors are expected to come back in to the market in greater numbers after the next rate rise or two, oddly enough. There hasn't been the effect on the market that was expected, the forced sales havent really eventuated (a lot of people are still on their fixed rate mortgages feom before the rises), and even though the stats paint a dire picture of massive price drops (more in Brisbane and Melbourne unit prices) the reality is that so much stock changed hands in the feeding frenzy of the past 2 years or so that its a lack of quality on the market (Xmas and New Year doesn't help) and a lot of agents and vendors are still trying to push for prices from 6 months ago or so, but another rise or two and those fixed rate loans ending should tip the scales. Once that happens there'll be more supply, investors buying up more, and rents should stabilise or even retract slightly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro. That's an interesting concept. As you say, it's nice to keep things fresh and only see a regular once every month or so. Then it feels like a new connection again. I'm in finance, and there is definitely much lower financial risk punting with a regular, over the course of a year, as one part of the punting plan. I don't catch feelings for WL as I'm well aware of Rooters law "Make love and leave"

With economy about to be hit by further interest rate rises, I'm in no mood to be splashing money for substandard service
    In massage, the fantastic thing about standard shops at $40-45 / 30 minutes, these allow the punter to check the chemistry to plan which lady is worth a proper visit
    Meeting a lady fir the first time and being hit with $140 is not ideal for my mode of operating
    Exactly, it served me well in the past but as the talent has kinda dried up its become more of a lottery, so a few quality regulars now, with the occasional lucky dip, seems to suit me more perhaps as I just can't be bothered with the trial and error.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice to hear your own instincts be confirmed by more experienced bros. No doubt there are a lot of hidden gems still. Hoping the COVID-19 hangover and lady shortage ends in 2023
    After all we all need a re-run of the Roaring 20s, later this decade
    Yeah no doubt, I mean I found my top 2 mls of all time by accident. In fact 4 of my top 5 when I think about it. Same with one of my all time great fs girls, wandered in, had a line up and bingo, never looked back. Recently though I'm finding a much higher strike rate if I have wechat of shops that post real pictures and management that is helpful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Thinking of binning the 3 punt rule, finding a handful of top girls and just sticking with them...
    Shock, Horror ....[dun, dun, duuun!]
    A sign of the times - desperate times calls for desperate measures.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Shock, Horror ....[dun, dun, duuun!]
    A sign of the times - desperate times calls for desperate measures.
    Indeed, the end is nigh! Repent! Repent I say!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Indeed, the end is nigh! Repent! Repent I say!
    You mean 2023 BU ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah no doubt, I mean I found my top 2 mls of all time by accident. In fact 4 of my top 5 when I think about it. Same with one of my all time great fs girls, wandered in, had a line up and bingo, never looked back. Recently though I'm finding a much higher strike rate if I have wechat of shops that post real pictures and management that is helpful.
    Tbh, i wouldnt able to recall my alltime top 5 lol. I can't even remember their names though leng and mena comes to mind.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Tbh, i wouldnt able to recall my alltime top 5 lol. I can't even remember their names though leng and mena comes to mind.
    The top 5 mls all left an indelible mark on me. All totally different to one another in look and manner, all mesmerising.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This will have the opposite effect of increasing the WL/ML rates, unfortunately, because the cost of living pressures resulting from this massive increase in immigration far outweighs the supply of WL/ML coming from the students. Most students coming here wouldn't be working as a WG.

So net effect would be WL/ML rates would be increased to cope with the increased cost of living.