Thread: New Forum Rule to avoid conflict

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    I agree - personal attacks on the author of a thread are poor form... although tbh i rarely see that happen around here...

I disagree on another point tho - if someone reads something they dont like or have a different opinion on, i reckon they should outline their point of view in the same thread rather than starting another ... Ad hominem attacks are one thing, but surely we can all deal with disagreements on ideas and opinions without the need for moderator intervention

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I agree - personal attacks on the author of a thread are poor form... although tbh i rarely see that happen around here...

I disagree on another point tho - if someone reads something they dont like or have a different opinion on, i reckon they should outline their point of view in the same thread rather than starting another ... Ad hominem attacks are one thing, but surely we can all deal with disagreements on ideas and opinions without the need for moderator intervention
    Not referring to opinions on general matters, but attacks on authors of After Reports.