Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The One

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Charlie,

While you are here, any chance of sharing some of your FS punts with Caucasian WLs ? Not the latest “The One” of course.

From what you said above, there must be some 40 sessions old mate. You have contributed before but mainly on Asian shops. As there are so little reviews on western punts, it will be a great service to the community if you even just simply name the shop and the girls will be fantastic.

Ps. Like your taste of women too: more curvy with at least a C Cup…….. haha

Please share , and that may take your mind off someone as well.

Cheers
    Ok AHL, I'll explain why no ARs since my last one with an Asian WL. If I recall it was January 2022. My first FS punt had been with a Korean WL at 42G exactly a year earlier and then we went into lockdown. We got out of lockdown and I didn't punt as I was unvaccinated and didn't want to get turned away from a shop for that reason. And so I took a gamble on N5M in Jan 2022. After submitting an AR on my visit the only feedback I got from the "Karens" on this forum was how they let me into there shop knowing I was unvaxed. From that point on I decided I would never write an AR again. Add to this, most punters on here are not into older Caucasian, voluptuous WLs and wouldn't be interested in what I prefer. It would be like trying to cell electric cars down at the Summernats in Canberra.

The WLs I saw twice was Paula. She's the one who stuffed me up. I always thought sex with a WL would be like the old days up the Cross. A handy to get you hard, CBJ and sex missionary. This girl was incredible. Deep dfk, bbbj, licked my arsehole while stroking my cock....incredible. Couldn't believe it. I needed to keep doing this, but my preference is for older Caucasians and that's what I have been doing for the past year. I've had a few great punts with some blonde Aussie MILFS. The kind I would countlessly fantasise and wank over as a wogboy teenager.

And yes, I've tried going back to both N5M and 42G lately. But both times, completely underwhelming experiences. Oh and countless ML sessions in the past year. But over the fake body slides and panting that goes on.

[QUOTE=CharlieM;2622388]
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you are living separately with your wife, I honestly can’t see how you could classify yours being “happily married” ?

No! definitely not an open relationship. Its complicated. Put it this way my wife wanted the separation more than me. But once I moved in on my own, was as happy as Larry. Didn't punt in this time...but had a few girlfriends. None worked out. My wife then wanted me back and I agreed only if we lived separately till I was ready. Only started punting since we got back together. She would drop me like a hot coal if she knew
    Good one Charlie, all the best. And good luck with the best of both world …….. haha

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Ok AHL, I'll explain why no ARs since my last one with an Asian WL. If I recall it was January 2022. My first FS punt had been with a Korean WL at 42G exactly a year earlier and then we went into lockdown. We got out of lockdown and I didn't punt as I was unvaccinated and didn't want to get turned away from a shop for that reason. And so I took a gamble on N5M in Jan 2022. After submitting an AR on my visit the only feedback I got from the "Karens" on this forum was how they let me into there shop knowing I was unvaxed. From that point on I decided I would never write an AR again. Add to this, most punters on here are not into older Caucasian, voluptuous WLs and wouldn't be interested in what I prefer. It would be like trying to cell electric cars down at the Summernats in Canberra.

The WLs I saw twice was Paula. She's the one who stuffed me up. I always thought sex with a WL would be like the old days up the Cross. A handy to get you hard, CBJ and sex missionary. This girl was incredible. Deep dfk, bbbj, licked my arsehole while stroking my cock....incredible. Couldn't believe it. I needed to keep doing this, but my preference is for older Caucasians and that's what I have been doing for the past year. I've had a few great punts with some blonde Aussie MILFS. The kind I would countlessly fantasise and wank over as a wogboy teenager.

And yes, I've tried going back to both N5M and 42G lately. But both times, completely underwhelming experiences. Oh and countless ML sessions in the past year. But over the fake body slides and panting that goes on.
    Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Talking about more matured curvy women, you are not alone there brother…… haha

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

The politician answer. You simply don't want to share your girls. No need to give elaborate excuses. AHLUNGOR is still at square one, no cauc recommendations.

Banned
    No WL is ever "the one". The good news is that testosterone actually IS the one. And when it surges through you soon enough and you are wrapped up with some lovely piece of pussy, you will find yourself moving on.

"Nostalgia is stronger than truth" a wise man once said to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some sage advice from all of you. Thank you.
    Have slept on it and decided that I should jump back on another horse (old mare) asap and not be foolish and let my emotions get in the way. I have too much to lose.
    My issue is, that she may be back in April and I will really want to see her again. I'm sure I won't be able to fight the urge.

An old Italian saying,
    " one hair from a pussy is strong enough to pull 100 bulls"

Not sure if it got lost in translation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dude, delete her contact

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some sage advice from all of you. Thank you.
    Have slept on it and decided that I should jump back on another horse (old mare) asap and not be foolish and let my emotions get in the way. I have too much to lose.
    My issue is, that she may be back in April and I will really want to see her again. I'm sure I won't be able to fight the urge.

An old Italian saying,
    " one hair from a pussy is strong enough to pull 100 bulls"

Not sure if it got lost in translation
    Here's a better thought with no hidden meaning.
    The joke of the young bull and the old bull. One day the farmer didn't lock the gate to the bulls paddock. The young bull noticed this and pranced over to the old bull. Old bull, the farmer's left the gate open, quick, lets run down to the cows paddock and fuck a cow. The old bull looked down at his eager colleague. Son, let's just walk down and fuck them all.
    My advise, if it means much to you at all. I would find your "one" and I would ride that little lassy for as long as it possibly lasts. And everytime you get thrown off then just dust yourself off and either get back on or get back out. And that way you will have no regrets. Life is to short for regrets😎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12