Establishment : Heavenly Hands Massage
    Address : 184 Victoria road drummoyne

Month/Year of Visit : Mar - 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat (A044988935) 0449889359

Hours of Business : 10-8pm

Rates : $70+ $50/90

Extras Cost : depend on services

Services Provided This Session : depend on the girl

Still my fav shop because it is clean and with shower in each room, especially the super hot day this week, how on earth we have 39c in Sydney. Talk to reception and go into the room, take a shower and June comes in with a tower. OMG, she is beautiful, short but sexy, C-D cup (but fake still nice touch). She doesn't look like ordinary thai girl, she looks Chinese, with white skin and smooth. I believe she is 25-29, looks super young, good english to chat. Lot of topic to talk , from food, drinks, hanging out, travel, housing, study , ....

Part 1, soft-med strength massage, you can ask for harder, but there is so much you can get from their little body. However, lot of dirty touching my private parts .... I guess u cant have everything, I got to give 7 to massage, but 9 to sensitivity.

Part 2, I was pretty happy already to get a happy ending no rush, full of soft touch, sound, face, d-cup (fake), hot sexy body. Didnt take long for me to finish this little chili.

If you want to have a good relax time, chat with a young hot girl , get some fine massages, having a girl that is too good to work in a massage shop. She is yours, and dont miss it.
    However, if you need a strong thai massage, like someone jumping on your body, then it may not be her, I will go with Amanda,

Will I return? Yes, she is hot and lovely.

Banned
    Thank u for feedback!!!

Banned
    Heavenly Hands Massage

PHONE: 0449 889 359
    WECHAT ID: A0449889359
    ADDRESS: 184 Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    TIME: 10am – 8pm / 7 day, Last booking 7:30pm
    https://heavenlyhands184.com.au