Thread: Otoha

Senior Member(無間使者)

Otoha at Ginza Empire!

I popped into Ginza Empire, it was early so just three girls available. Two were sent up to the viewing room and there was another punter there. The reception offered me first choice.

Otoha, a tall, gangly size 6 Japanese girl. She’s very pretty and charming in a nerdy way so how would this translate I wondered. Off to room 1, I showered and Otoha arrived in time with my towel, she undressed and had a quick shower, popped her heels back on and knelt in front of my stiffening cock. A teasing bbbj ensued, she stood up and we were straight into some DFK action as I played with her clit, nicely shaved with the fluff on top left and sucked her hard nipples of her small tits.

Otoha is 23, been in Sydney for just three weeks. She has worked in the industry In Tokyo. Onto the bed, more bbbj and 69, then into doggy first! The first of two climaxes for Otoha. Cowgirl then missionary, we were going so hard one of her heels fell off and bounced off her head!

Some more bbbj action to gather our breath and then back into the sex, culminating in a climax at the 55 minute mark. We showered together and said cheerio.

WIR? No question, an absolutely great session! $300 well spent.
    Last edited by Peterpecker; 26-03-2023 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review.
    Possible cim with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes very possible or anywhere you want……..