Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Islander girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately I’m obligated all day myself, but if any of the other bros out there are free and keen to play today there’s 3 Islander options going. 1 at Chatswood 60 and 2 at Midnight Delight in Parra

https://chatswood60.com.au/nicole-2/
    https://midnightdelight.com.au/roster/layla/
    https://midnightdelight.com.au/roster/mya/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ I like the look of Nicole at Chatswood 60! ^^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    ^^ I like the look of Nicole at Chatswood 60! ^^
    She looks fantastic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Anti vax makes her crazy?? No it makes her correct... I'd prefer to see unvaccinated MLs
    It's not just that. There are other comments.

You can go and try for yourself. Each to their own.

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    It's not just that. There are other comments.

You can go and try for yourself. Each to their own.

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk
    Tried a year ago. If you want good massage, sexy woman and happy ending, good. Worth the visit. If you want something else go elsewhere.

On another note I see Croydon219 has Jordan back on the roster. On her day one of the best in my all time top 10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Jordan at Croydon219.

Huge pillowy booty but with tiny waist, nice tasting feet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Jordan allow kissing or DATY?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Jordan allow kissing or DATY?
    YMMV. My experience is yes. Has been exceptional too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Happypunt!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jordan - yes

Thanks Happypunt!
    Jordan has dropped a few kg.s. Looking good and doing her thing. Making a rare appearance at. Croydon and might be working Monday too. If great curves, gorgeous smile and commitment to a satisfied customer are the measure of quality then she has it. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Sorry bro I saw this before I need time to actually sit down and recount lol.

I have met a fair few on social media and it’s usually been backseat banging. I’ve got some videos they’ve sent me too. Very horny girls.
    Over the years I've had a few that I'd meet on social media...

One of them would always message on snapchat and it turned into sexting, she'd always be playing with herself and sending me videos. It got to the point where she'd be masturbating daily. Turned out she lived just near where I was working so one day I told her to give me her address and I'd pick her up. I got there and was waiting and waiting with no response. Saw through her window that she was walking around in a towel like she had just gotten out of the shower. I thought F it, was scared shitless some islander uncle or cousin would open the door but turned out she was just at home with her baby. I went and knocked, she came to the door in her towel, her jaw almost dropped when she saw me and we started making out at the door, her towel fell too and anybody watching would've seen her naked body. Was a really good F for the first five minutes but she got way too wet and I couldn't feel much. Somehow managed to CIP. Never spoke to her again. This girl was Maori.

Another one was a customer of mine when I was doing some delivery work, I won't get into that too much. Tall, fit and she came to my car with her hair wet from a shower, bare feet and what looked like just a T shirt. Was flirting with her telling her to come in and go for a ride with me and she was just laughing. When she got back to her doorstep she looked back at the car and I knew it was on. I jumped out, she smiled and went inside, so naturally I followed. Went in and she was there waiting, standing and smiling like an idiot. Taller than me but who cares when they're on their knees. Picked her up from her waist, laid her down on her couch in her living room (what a f***ing pigsty that was) and ate her out. Hit it raw and CIP as well. Extremely fit Maori girl. Would always post twerking videos on her story. Messaged her a few times and nothing came of it - she's married now and put on a lot of weight after having a bunch of kids.

A few months later her best friend, even hotter, messaged me for some help as well. Same deal, went to the house and she came out in short shorts and a little top. Tried the same lines and this time she actually got in the car to have a cigarette. One thing led to another and I ate her out in my backseat and she gave me a really sloppy BJ. CIM. This was a Samoan girl who was a clubbing rat. In the car she had told me she'd been gangbanged once and had a few threesomes in hotel rooms after clubbing, always with arabs who fed her c**e. Very fit and also loved twerking. She's married now, become very, very Christian and has a baby. Still got her figure though.

One I picked up in Red Room years ago... got the snapchat and would always talk but could never get her to go out. One day she said she was with some friends in Blacktown and said could I pick her up? She also said she was hungry. So I suggested KFC which she was down for. Went and picked her up, told her not to sit in the front and go straight to the backseat. I drove with her in the back to a park at around 6:00pm and had a quick aggressive backseat f**k. CIP. Thicker Samoan girl who must've been in her early 20's.

There was another Maori girl who was actually a WL at Blacktown 8. I was 18 at the time and she would always pay whenever we would meet up. Always had a great time and was the first time I'd ever had raw CIP. We dated for a couple of months until she stopped messaging back and ghosted me. That's one of the reasons I think I fell into punting.

The best looking one was a Samoan/Chinese girl who I had in Auckland at a FS Shop on Vincent Street last year. Booked her the 3 nights I was there as I knew I'd never have pussy like that back in Sydney. Was going to fly her out over this Easter Weekend but the conversation fizzled out towards the end of last year.

If you have some game and some money it shouldn't be too hard to pick them up, but my dodgy clubbing days are well and truly over now and I prefer wild Thai girls, but I'll never pass up a wild horny CIP in my backseat with a hot Maori chick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happypunt View Post
    If anyone has seen Hawaiian Bianca at the Nightshade would love to hear any feedback. Cheers.
    Is she a large girl or not? Don't recall seeing any reviews for her. It would be nice to see a mixed Japanese/Hawaiian girl. Don't see them here at all.😞

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lam View Post
    Had a causal thing going on with one but she moved to QLD. Hoping she’s still single when i visit QLD
    She wasn't in Schofields area was she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything new to report on the Polynesian front fellas? I’m still yet to be able to scratch the itch and it’s killing me. Especially considering all the reports of how hot in the sack they are.

I did notice some new talent pop up on the rosters at Villawood7 recently but it looks like their appearances are few and fair between unfortunately, so I haven’t managed to try either of them yet. Seems to be a theme with this niche of girls.

https://7villawood.com/valentina/
    https://7villawood.com/carly/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to 7 Villawood lately? They used to be called Eden and have a young lineup of Korean girls in their 20s, some of the hottest I've seen. BBBJ was standard as well. Last time dropped by and all that was gone, seems to be under new management and girl quality gone downhill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just bumping one more time for the week haha please don’t shoot me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Anything new to report on the Polynesian front fellas? I’m still yet to be able to scratch the itch and it’s killing me. Especially considering all the reports of how hot in the sack they are.

I did notice some new talent pop up on the rosters at Villawood7 recently but it looks like their appearances are few and fair between unfortunately, so I haven’t managed to try either of them yet. Seems to be a theme with this niche of girls.

https://7villawood.com/valentina/
    https://7villawood.com/carly/
    Carly seems to look like Blaire, might have to give her a go when i'm in that area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Carly seems to look like Blaire, might have to give her a go when i'm in that area.
    Blaire from Burwood that’s disappeared?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Blaire from Burwood that’s disappeared?
    Yup that's the one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is she a large girl or not? Don't recall seeing any reviews for her. It would be nice to see a mixed Japanese/Hawaiian girl. Don't see them here at all.��
    Bianca at 42G, used to work at Chatswood60 as Nicole. She has a nice body and quite fit. C cups natural, shaved and very nice ass. had a couple of sessions with her. Some exceptionally good and some quite average, depends on her mood.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast