Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are there more hot Asian babes loitering the streets?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Beats Harris Park Station lol
    Aaaaaah! 🤫😉...yep.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i was at Birkenhead Point today and there where plenty of Hot asian girls there shopping today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was at the easter show on Friday and once the sun came out so did the hotties in skimpy outfits. The only downside was the majority are wearing those ugly yeezy slides.

Going back tomorrow gonna hit the showbag pavillion
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    This is Sydney. There are hot women everywhere.
    Yeah that's pretty accurate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always an eyeful on the light rail on the way to MAC

Was out at the Easter show past weekend. A number of hoties of all nationalities, especially later in the day. Dark thongs, light tight pants. See and be seen. Oh to be young again and actually have a chance...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Was out at the Easter show past weekend. A number of hoties of all nationalities, especially later in the day. Dark thongs, light tight pants. See and be seen. Oh to be young again and actually have a chance...
    Your criteria would be different if you were young again, though!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Your criteria would be different if you were young again, though!
    Probably, but only because I grew up in a very homogeneous neighborhood. Wasn't aware of the variety until after I started traveling to foreign climes. I'll never be able to differentiate between the various Asian nationalities (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, etc. all look the same to me, at least until they speak), but they themselves have no trouble distinguishing between their group from other Asians. And the 'Stani's, forget it...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As Axeman said, Ewoo is where it's at. Rhodes and Wentworth Point also full of quality. Chatswood always shows form.
    Truth is they can be anywhere, the single hottest, most glamorous girl I have seen in many a year was crossing the road in Carlingford.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    As Axeman said, Ewoo is where it's at. Rhodes and Wentworth Point also full of quality. Chatswood always shows form.
    Truth is they can be anywhere, the single hottest, most glamorous girl I have seen in many a year was crossing the road in Carlingford.
    I'll give you a tip Mr asiafever. But my guess is you would've sussed it out by now. When in Chatswood next ride the long escalator up, time your run and it's upskirt all the way.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I'll give you a tip Mr asiafever. But my guess is you would've sussed it out by now. When in Chatswood next ride the long escalator up, time your run and it's upskirt all the way.
    Upskirt, straight into trunk “safety” pants, bro. Most Asian girls wear them under those ultra short skirts, oversized jumpers, shorts, etc.
    The little teases love to tease. I came across one in Zara in the city the other day. Dumpy looking tracks all baggy and shit, but she had to hike the waistband of her Calvin Klein g-string all the way up on her hips so that everyone could see it was a g-string she got in there. FMD!

Another one I spotted in the City today. Nothing but a sports bra and bikini brief trunks, white schoolgirl socks paired with schoolgirl black shoes, black choker, cream trench coat so you can get a peak but not all of it. Her legs were exquisite, at least 40/60 proportion I reckon. I almost shot my load ogling at her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was in Brisbane not long ago, and I dare say, pound for pound, it is now the hottie capital of our fine nation. I sat in Queen St Mall for an hour or two sipping cold beers and enjoying the view, and my word, the view was simply outstanding.
    Also James St in the Valley had plenty going on. Lots of asian girls renting apartments in the valley.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What / who/ where is Ewoo?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    What / who/ where is Ewoo?
    It's the nickname the locals use now to describe Eastwood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in Brisbane not long ago, and I dare say, pound for pound, it is now the hottie capital of our fine nation. I sat in Queen St Mall for an hour or two sipping cold beers and enjoying the view, and my word, the view was simply outstanding.
    Also James St in the Valley had plenty going on. Lots of asian girls renting apartments in the valley.
    Problem with Brisbane is that you get blue balls and unable to release. Very few 'quality' brothels/RNT/privates.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I came across one in Zara in the city the other day. Dumpy looking tracks all baggy and shit, but she had to hike the waistband of her Calvin Klein g-string all the way up on her hips so that everyone could see it was a g-string she got in there. FMD!
    Quite a signal to say 'ready to breed'

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Problem with Brisbane is that you get blue balls and unable to release. Very few 'quality' brothels/RNT/privates.
    True, it's better than it was but that's really not saying much at all. Privates the way to go, but of course there's the usual pitfalls there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quite a signal to say 'ready to breed'
    Nah they just enjoy looking hot. Doesn't mean they wanna fuck you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Upskirt, straight into trunk “safety” pants, bro. Most Asian girls wear them under those ultra short skirts, oversized jumpers, shorts, etc.
    The little teases love to tease. I came across one in Zara in the city the other day. Dumpy looking tracks all baggy and shit, but she had to hike the waistband of her Calvin Klein g-string all the way up on her hips so that everyone could see it was a g-string she got in there. FMD!

Another one I spotted in the City today. Nothing but a sports bra and bikini brief trunks, white schoolgirl socks paired with schoolgirl black shoes, black choker, cream trench coat so you can get a peak but not all of it. Her legs were exquisite, at least 40/60 proportion I reckon. I almost shot my load ogling at her!
    The honey in Zara had that g string pulled up hard rubbing her asshole as she strutted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    The honey in Zara had that g string pulled up hard rubbing her asshole as she strutted.
    Take a photo next time lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast