Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most expensive FIV in history

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are rapists and low life scum in every nationality, so (like kingwally said) don't be racist.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, doesn't need to be linked to race. Especially when you're wrong on the race...

Banned
    Forget all the racist crap, the guy is a rapist and unfortunately whatever lame judgement is handed to him won't be enough, forget he was a mediocre footballer, he is a grub.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What helped him achieve in football what he did was his arrogance, later contributing to his downfall. Because he was at Parra he was feted n treated as a hero. They needed a " player" like him. But they didn't have the balls to rein him in as much as he needed. Coming from a broken family he needed the right guidance. Not to mention the money he was on. Brian Smith kept him in the lower grades for what others were saying was too long. But maybe, just maybe he felt n knew he wasn't ready as a man. But having said all that Hayne got to make his own decisions..... just like we all do.

Banned
    Hey, he's not the victim here, the old poor me crap...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey, he's not the victim here, the old poor me crap...........
    Don't get me wrong. No way do I want to be interpreted that way. Quite the opposite. The lady involved would have told him to stop,demanded him to stop, screamed at him to stop,then cried for him to stop!! And for him not to admit to that even allowing for all the physical evidence shows his narcissistic traits. If I see him as a victim I should be locked up to. But the seeds for this would've started years before.
    I do not condone Jarryd Hayne's behaviour. Let that be on record.

Banned
    Can't say too much but not long after I retired I was employed short term with the DPP, I saw the difficulty with Police Prosecutors putting their cases forward with the Woke Judges and the excuses by the crims, all the excuses in the world, drunk, drugs, family abuse, their problem , take responsibility for your life...............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Its a weird situation. I think the female was consenting to a point, then realised he had a cab waiting outside. Either way he's fucked now. The lawyers will leave him penniless.
    Very true about becoming penniless. He had a decent property portfolio with a few properties around Sydney. Now he's selling up to pay his lawyers. One night adventure basically screwed up his life! That's why guys need to exercise caution and think what they do when playing around with chicks these days. 🤔

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't say too much but not long after I retired I was employed short term with the DPP, I saw the difficulty with Police Prosecutors putting their cases forward with the Woke Judges and the excuses by the crims, all the excuses in the world, drunk, drugs, family abuse, their problem , take responsibility for your life...............
    Exactly. Take responsibility for your life. If I get caught punting only one person to blame. No matter what my reasons or excuses..... GUILTY.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can understand your frustrations hearing pitiful excuses whist seeing the victims ordeal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I doubt if he will get any time, maybe fine or community service. The same girl was chatting with another footy player and encouraging him to come over for sex. It was in the news recently. JH was her backup and she probably changed her mind once she heard the cab driver honking. He does feel like a grub but then lot of men playing sports and making the kind of money and getting women attention may loose it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Can understand your frustrations hearing pitiful excuses whist seeing the victims ordeal.
    It reminds me of the Luke Lazarus trial then retrial and people wonder why women don’t report being raped

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I doubt if he will get any time, maybe fine or community service. The same girl was chatting with another footy player and encouraging him to come over for sex. It was in the news recently. JH was her backup and she probably changed her mind once she heard the cab driver honking. He does feel like a grub but then lot of men playing sports and making the kind of money and getting women attention may loose it.
    The judge has already said he will get time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The NRL has been in a constant decline in popularity for a fair few years now. The promoters have thrown everything at the sport to keep it alive. Unfortunately for today's NRL footballers they can no longer get away with the shit they got away with in years gone past. The hierarchy of the sport at club and administrative level were able to cover up for these thugs for many years.Case in point, Joey Johns, who was doing drugs for the most part of his career but was never singled out for a drug test. In the past few years, hardly a week goes by without one of these entitled thugs making the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Dude, that's the most grounded comment on this thread. Kudos to you. One must always keep in mind that most everything is not as black and white as you would like it to be.

For one thing, he didn't just pick a house in Newcastle to go visit and rape a girl, did he?

If you followed the ins and outs of the information provided in the trial, it's no wonder that it took the jury such a long time and multiple trials, just to be able to find him guilty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Dude, that's the most grounded comment on this thread. Kudos to you. One must always keep in mind that most everything is not as black and white as you would like it to be.

For one thing, he didn't just pick a house in Newcastle to go visit and rape a girl, did he?

If you followed the ins and outs of the information provided in the trial, it's no wonder that it took the jury such a long time and multiple trials, just to be able to find him guilty.
    100% agree. But at the same time why in the fuck would he drop by the woman's place to partake in whatever happened. And to top it off his wife supports him. What did he tell her. Was on my way home and just dropped by this woman's place and she accidentally fell and sat on my fingers a few times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

And they did find him guilty because a girl is allowed to change her mind and not have the guy insisted on violently fingering her when she says no.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    And they did find him guilty because a girl is allowed to change her mind and not have the guy insisted on violently fingering her when she says no.
    The issue here is, how do you prove when she changed her mind. There is no way to prove that she did not retract her consent only after the act, for whatever reason.

I mean sure, the guy is a dog leaving a girl injured like that. He should be done for causing bodily harm. I think people would have had more faith in the justice system if that had happened.

Toward the end of the trial, the jury asked the judge if "ignorance of the law was a sufficient defence". The judge replied No. The judge had to force the jury to take more time to come up with a "decision", when they had told the judge that they couldn't come up with a unanimous decision even after 2 extra long deliberation sessions.

That sound fair to you? Under any normal circumstance, a jury not being able to find a defendant guilty would've resulted in the defendant being found not guilty. Not given more time over and over until they found the guy guilty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That sound fair to you? Under any normal circumstance, a jury not being able to find a defendant guilty would've resulted in the defendant being found not guilty. Not given more time over and over until they found the guy guilty.
    What a load of fucken horseshit! It shows how much you know about our judicial system.

In criminal cases where the punishment is severe, the accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty. So in a jury panel, all 12 jurors must come to a unanimous decision that the accused is guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'. If 8,9,10 or even 11 out of 12 jurors find him guilty beyond doubt then the debate between jurors continues indefinitely until all 12 jurors reach the same conclusion (and behind closed doors coercion between jurors is a possibility). If the jurors still can't reach a unanimous decision the judge can ask for a new set of jurors, otherwise and a new judge and a new set of jurors is assigned to the trial.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    What a load of fucken horseshit! It shows how much you know about our judicial system.

In criminal cases where the punishment is severe, the accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty. So in a jury panel, all 12 jurors must come to a unanimous decision that the accused is guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt'. If 8,9,10 or even 11 out of 12 jurors find him guilty beyond doubt then the debate between jurors continues indefinitely until all 12 jurors reach the same conclusion (and behind closed doors coercion between jurors is a possibility). If the jurors still can't reach a unanimous decision the judge can ask for a new set of jurors, otherwise and a new judge and a new set of jurors is assigned to the trial.
    Correct and there is a provision where the Judge will accept 11 out of 12 jurors as unanimous in certain circumstances.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast