Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hook up apps that actually have success

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apps aren’t aligned with horny punters. I’m 32 and still have success but there is a process to getting them in to bed if you have the patience. I’ve spent time on apps and met some freaky chicks but if you’re after a sure thing then don’t bother

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I personally have quite some success with RedHotPie. Had 3 punts last week, and one in the works who I met on Saturday night.

Yes, it’s a bit of work and you need to fork out money but I personally feel it’s a better return than WLs. I am 35 and non-Asian imn case that matters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just bumble, hinge or cmb. You just need to find someone who loves sex and you need to find good photos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I like the idea....so I got ChatGPT to generate a dating app male profile (see template below).
    All we need is for Dall-e to generate a photo and who knows, we might get responses from Alexa, Cortana or Siri.

ChatGPT dating app profile:

Hi there!
    I'm [Name], and I'm excited to be on this app and see who I can connect with.

A little about me: I'm a [job title/profession], and I love what I do. Outside of work, I enjoy [list some of your interests or hobbies, such as hiking, playing guitar, cooking, watching movies, etc.]. I'm also a big fan of [list any other passions or things you enjoy doing].

When it comes to relationships, I'm looking for someone who is kind, honest, and has a good sense of humor. I'm a pretty laid-back person and enjoy spending time with someone who has a similar energy. Communication and trust are important to me, and I believe in putting in effort to make a relationship work.

If any of this resonates with you, I'd love to chat and see where things go. Don't be shy, send me a message!
    That is hilarious and a bit concerning double adaptor. I'm almost ready to meet you for dinner if you are paying :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's just reality bro.
    I didn't make the world, I just live in it ...
    hahahaha i get in trouble when I use this approach at work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to make it work 9 years ago when I was younger. Im not white, tall or photogenic - so had to put in a lot of work into the profile. Best run was 18 bangs in 6 months. Good thing was you can screen the girls when you bring them on a date, most of the time went for bare back, only used condom once from what I can recall. Back then I didn't have a job, so was able to dedicate all my time to it lol

Nowadays life is busy, so I prefer WLs. No need to organise dates, you spend just as much on dates as you do on WL anyway. Go whenever you need, Get in, bust a nut, get out, and resume daily activities.

Banned
    A nice summary punther. It all depends on what you have time for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel you, and honestly, I stumbled upon Bumble and had a bit more luck. Real profiles, less robotic drama. Also, if you're interested, you can make extra cash here to be more attractive to chicks. Give it a shot, and good luck out there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12