Thread: Do you prefer WLs who work fewer hours?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Do you prefer WLs who work fewer hours?

I've noticed that I have better experiences with WLs who work once in a while compared to those who are rostered everyday.
    I feel like there's a risk of getting shittier service with full timers so I'd rather go for WLs who appear once in a blue moon.

What do you guys think about this based on your personal experiences?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    Yeah bud, that's how i dumped one of my regulars last year. Its unfortunate but she's been on 24/7 since 2019 and it takes its toll.

When we used to fuck back than and until early 2021, she used to be sweet and smiling and the service was great and I would jizz buckets with her.
    But since then she's become quite the hustler, all mechanical, no smile and little or no eye contact. So I fucked her off never to see her again.

So yeah, gotta get them while they're fresh before their expiry date.
    Fuuuck hate to see that, especially when she was your regular. Guess I'll go for mainly the fresh ones or part-timers like you suggest. It does seem risky as hell going for those working 24/7, even at the popular establishments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    fuk yes, definitely prefer a WL who works short shifts, for various reasons...
    the downside is her schedule may not line up with mine...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    I've noticed that I have better experiences with WLs who work once in a while compared to those who are rostered everyday.
    I feel like there's a risk of getting shittier service with full timers so I'd rather go for WLs who appear once in a blue moon.

What do you guys think about this based on your personal experiences?
    She may appears to work once a while in a shop but works everyday in several other shops.

Many of them are on short term student visa. They need to maximize their time here to make the $.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prefer a rested girl over a tired one anytime.

While I am primarily RnT it is tiring work when you look at the hours many of these ladies are working as many are working 10-12 hours days either 5 or more days.

I have visited some ladies I know are decent quality when I have a morning/early afternoon visit but of a night you can sense the tired approach to the play at hand. Totally understandable as it is tough work physically and mentally dealing with what they do but I have found that all to often the late visits are less entertaining or 'fresh'.

I know how tired I get with work, and I am not wiorking 50+ hour weeks so I can understand the bad days of some ladies when late night or even late schedule (ie. on day 4 or 6 of their rotation)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think the only person who would prefer WLs working long hours are the shop owners and pimps. It's a no-brainer what punters want, what's the point of asking?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't see the girl in their last hour or so, usually they are worn out and you get the shittest service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes definitely, I generally go earlier in the day so they are not tired and fatigue

Banned
    Those who work afternoons only between 10am - 9pm are generally the best ones to go for. And even better if they only work 2-3 days per week.

Those who work more than 12 hours and past midnight, I don't really trust their services. The worst ones are those who work 5-6 days a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's why K Jessie has been the top of her service. She knows when to take breaks and doesn't get burn out.

At the end of the day no matter what work you are in, you'll get burn out and sick of work if you work long hours day after days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Busy = they probably have something good to offer, generally get them while they're new. They'll burn out quick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Makes you wonder how some girls can work 50+ hours a week. They must have insane mental fortitude or fewer customers than we expect.