Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Story with a WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    It might well be. But there are enough dickheads here who think they can tame a hooker and make her their exclusive gfs
    How many times has this been posted, "Please help me I have fallen for my WL/ML, let it go, you can't argue with idiots, I know from experience.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNinja View Post
    Ever heard of “Hukou” and social credit system?
    Holy shit!

I understand why you did it, but I just dont approve of your way!

People here are worried about your welfare, but I dont think you face any imminent danger of losing a fortune. The WL is more vulnerable.

You are somewhat calculative...I pray you are a decent man and will not abuse her trust or PREY ON HER!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    All these forum experts giving advice to another BS thread, hilarious......
    No BS here, just drop your “know everything” attitude.

Banned
    No BS here, just drop your “know everything” attitude.
    If this is true which I doubt, I apologise, it sounded like a script out of an old Aussie movie, "Sheila", really??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    You are a fool and you are not going to listen to anyone’s advice here. It’s always “but this one is different”. They never are.

You will only learn after she has completely sucked your bank account dry, and then deserted you for an even bigger fool. You will look and feel like a total rolled-gold idiot.

Any dickhead who tries to date a WL/ML deserves no sympathy.
    It’s hard to imagine that blokes have been done over so badly financially by WLs. I mean how’d you end up in that place?!

It has to be a pattern before someone bleeds you dry. i.e. increasing demands for shot term loans, not paying money back, asking for fancy gifts and holidays. I’ve heard heaps of stories too. Like loaded overseas students spent a fortune, booking overnight stays, buying phones and luxury brands for young WLs. Aussie men in their 40s-50s falling for Asian WLs and even helping them with visas. Some stories come straight from the girls, while others are more like "I know a friend or a friend of a friend" sort of thing.

You've got to know who you're dealing with, especially when money's involved. If you met some Korean girl named Louisa, she borrowed a $1000 from you using whatever excuse she had and then vanished - it's on you. If you helped some Thai girl named June with her 820 visa, and one day she nicked money from your joint account and vanished, it's on you. That's why I'd never have this sort of thing with a girl from Korea, Thailand, or HK (nothing racial here).

Get your “due diligence” done before engaging the target.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If this is true, I apologise, it sounded like a script out of an old Aussie movie, "Sheila", really??
    Well I guess I had to skip some details for the sake of anonymity, so it sounds more or less like a story from some other punter posted here.

If you read what I wrote including replies, you shall see it’s a different case.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Add this one to the list of Aesop's (Punting) Fables

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox1985 View Post
    Holy shit!

I understand why you did it, but I just dont approve of your way!

People here are worried about your welfare, but I dont think you face any imminent danger of losing a fortune. The WL is more vulnerable.

You are somewhat calculative...I pray you are a decent man and will not abuse her trust or PREY ON HER!!!
    Just chill out. This is just the “due diligence”. I’m not a dickhead.

Don’t overthink the legit or privacy part, you know how things work back home.

Banned
    Just chill out. This is just the “due diligence”. I’m not a dickhead.

Don’t overthink the legit or privacy part, you know how things work back home.
    You know my thoughts on the whole thread, but it's turned into the same scenario as other "please help me "threads, you are now giving advice to the people who are stupidly believing you, you are a fraud..............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    I believe there are many many punters out there are in similar position.

My advice not to get yourself in this situation in the 1st place is.

Don't listen to WL stories about her private lives, this with activate your "White Knight" mode.
    Don't by gifts
    Don't fall in love with her
    Don't be a regular, otherwise your feelings will develop overtime.
    Treat punting as a business deal.

I have broken all off my don't s and now paying the price.
    I am mentally/emotionally fuck up, and trying to get thru this atm.

TBH i NEVER thought i would fall for a WL.
    Punting is an escape for me from daily life.
    i have a strong will and mind, i know where to draw the line. But some how this one is different.
    i believe that if you keep punting ,eventually one day you will find a WL that you connect with. This will happen to everyone.(for those who says no.. she might not be born yet.lol)
    This is good advice to any bloke who considering 'dating' a hooker.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Don't do it !

Just calm down and don't hurt yourself!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a ML "girlfriend" for a while. I was lucky. Only lost $1,000 or so. Could have been worse. I know some guys have happy relationships?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I had a ML "girlfriend" for a while. I was lucky. Only lost $1,000 or so. Could have been worse. I know some guys have happy relationships?
    Did she approach?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hard to call them a girlfriend if you still think that spending money on them is a "loss". That's classic transaction mindset, meaning you still consider her a whore no matter what.

Banned
    When guys believe they can change a prostitute, massage girl or stripper into a really good girlfriend then they're living in a fantasy world or just desperate and lonely. Many of these girls have personal, financial or mental health issues. Some carry baggage such as kids from previous relationships, secret boyfriends or other guys following them. Best to look outside for a genuine girlfriend or you will lose big time or be a wreck in the end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When guys believe they can change a prostitute, massage girl or stripper into a really good girlfriend then they're living in a fantasy world or just desperate and lonely. Many of these girls have personal, financial or mental health issues. Some carry baggage such as kids from previous relationships, secret boyfriends or other guys following them. Best to look outside for a genuine girlfriend or you will lose big time or be a wreck in the end.
    My biggest fear would be they're ability n instincts to be a proper nuturing mothers. If you had kids n neither of you had the skills the whole shit cycle starts all over again. Kids being the innocent victims.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123