Thread: Woods23 aka RogerYou aka Danny801

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, only just had a look at the updates in the thread that set this off.

There was a bit of tension there a few days ago, but whoa, this is some crazy stuff.

I get the feeling that OP is one hell of a paranoid individual. I'd posted a harmless account about my own abstinence from punting on a separate thread, for some reason he took it as a personal attack on him. Fucking weird guy...

As I've been discussing privately with other bros on this forum, the people who come here can sometimes be really bottom of the barrel stuff.

Sometimes, even those that started out alright eventually turn into crazies right before our eyes. Like, you literally see them mentally meltdown in their posts as they progress.

Who knows what's going on in their lives... Kinda tragic really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, only just had a look at the updates in the thread that set this off.

There was a bit of tension there a few days ago, but whoa, this is some crazy stuff.

I get the feeling that OP is one hell of a paranoid individual. I'd posted a harmless account about my own abstinence from punting on a separate thread, for some reason he took it as a personal attack on him. Fucking weird guy...

As I've been discussing privately with other bros on this forum, the people who come here can sometimes be really bottom of the barrel stuff.

Sometimes, even those that started out alright eventually turn into crazies right before our eyes. Like, you literally see them mentally meltdown in their posts as they progress.

I'm scared that there's a guy like this who punts regularly, coming into contact with some women who may be vulnerable...

Banned
    I don't know Rogeryou well.

But I have a few exhanges of private messages with him quite sometimes ago.

He seems like a friendly and helpful guy always willing to share infos with me. Only thing is I don't have the means to punt as frequently and widely as him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

One classic example is Warwick1.

He must have a very unhappy life.