Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Talk and Sounds to make you finish

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My sessions usually the ML says nothing, which I am perfectly fine. But the "can you come?" would be an instant turn off for me. I'll have to will to completion whenever that happens :/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At 60 Chatswood I had Alice try to dirty talk me over the line saying shot like “your cock so big my pussy only small. You can cum everywhere on me, even in my mouth and face.”

Another would say “you cum now, other customer waiting..” like 15 min before the hour.

Others tried to fake moan me over the line and got me like that a few times.

But the most annoying thing I’ve experienced is a WL that complains that “her pussy is no good” and won’t fuck properly. As well as one that refuses to fuck and insists on sucking your cock.
    Both walk out material.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The irony of a girl saying "you cum now" only prolonging the session.
    Another one was a girl who thought by saying "oh baby I love you" that I would cum quicker. Nope, just weirded me out a little.
    Really any mention of time or trying to rush things is a mood killer.

Sexiest? A favourite ml who during part 3 was looking down between us at my cock thrusting in and out with a good head of steam, she then looked up, grabbed the back of my head, looked me in the eyes with her very sexy sultry eyes and said "cum in my pussy" before pulling my face to hers and ramming her tongue in my mouth. Yeah, that did the trick alright...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol without fail warwick1 had to be cynical to Sibon reply, but in this case he kind of deserves this, as his first reply was ok, but his second was more he wanted to read his own thoughts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    lol without fail warwick1 had to be cynical to Sibon reply, but in this case he kind of deserves this, as his first reply was ok, but his second was more he wanted to read his own thoughts
    It's just a one off so don't get all "thingy", so I expected you to make a holier than thou comment, and what is LOL about it........Are you one of his imaginary friends???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    reading all the replies, yes there are some defiantly some real turn offs, and some great positive ones too,
    i personally hate the fake grunts, and fake wiggles where they squeeze their legs saying you are too big, when actually they are so lubed upped you can't even feel the sides, and come baby come, or we come together, but my most pet hate is when they don't like to kiss or let you play with their pussy or won't even look you in the eyes,
    but what really gets me off are those puppy dog eyes that roll to the back of their head when their bodies stiffen up and they are ready to climax

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's just a one off so don't get all "thingy", so I expected you to make a holier than thou comment, and what is LOL about it........Are you one of his imaginary friends???
    it would be nice to be an imaginary friend, that way i wouldn't have to worry about going to work and paying taxes, what's funny about it is, with out fail you are very predictable
    in your responses, its like you just cut and paste a saved response from the sibon file, next you be checking with I.T to set up a Bot to do it automatically for you

Banned
    A Wazzabot, I like it.............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Have you listened to Richard Burton reading of Dylan Thomas' "Under the Milkwood"?

Listen to it if you haven't.

I bet you 50 punts in Asian joints won't even come close to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the best sounds I have heard is the gasp from the ML as I first enter her. It was more than a few weeks ago but it still brings a smile to my face

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the old SP girls used to love doing bbbj, rimming and jacking me off all at the same time with a technique that she was awesome at!
    But, her dirty talk whilst doing the above is what got me over the line! She would look into my eyes and say comments like “cum in my mouth hun, I want to taste you” how can I resist that! To her credit she never spilt a drop and she never spat it out either!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Back in early 2019 there used to be a Chinese girl called Sasa at 271 Marrickville when it was still called Vixens. Some of you may remember her, she’d normally wear a sailor uniform in the lineup and high heels. The ratio of her legs to body length was insane, I’d estimate 3:2.

Anyway, when fucked she was pure raw sextacy. Her intense facial grimaces combined with loud moans and cries and tears made it one of the sexiest things I’ve ever had fucking a WL.

Mamasan would come knocking on the door whenever she got too loud. Fuck that was hot beyond fuck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post
    "You cum now?" has to be the worst.

"Cum in my/on my..." is my favourite.
    I don't appreciate a girl using the second one when you're wearing a condom and doing her. It's not going to speed up the process if she wants you to come quickly. More importantly, who wants to come inside a condom when you can drop your load on her breasts, body, face or in her mouth. Definitely not my cup of tea and it's free Willie outside all times!😆

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I don't appreciate a girl using the second one when you're wearing a condom and doing her. It's not going to speed up the process if she wants you to come quickly. More importantly, who wants to come inside a condom when you can drop your load on her breasts, body, face or in her mouth. Definitely not my cup of tea and it's free Willie outside all times!😆
    True but do you ask her first if it’s ok to jizz on her? Or do you just give her the cumshot suprise?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Back in early 2019 there used to be a Chinese girl called Sasa at 271 Marrickville when it was still called Vixens. Some of you may remember her, she’d normally wear a sailor uniform in the lineup and high heels. The ratio of her legs to body length was insane, I’d estimate 3:2.

Anyway, when fucked she was pure raw sextacy. Her intense facial grimaces combined with loud moans and cries and tears made it one of the sexiest things I’ve ever had fucking a WL.

Mamasan would come knocking on the door whenever she got too loud. Fuck that was hot beyond fuck.
    Damn, that's exactly the body type I like. The greater the leg to body ratio the better. Looks like I missed out on that one!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Only thing I ever get is "Please don't come yet baby!"
    I get 'keep going, keep going, make me come ! ' from a certain Latina regular.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about "Lao gong, gei wor Lao gong" in Mando? Translates to "give it to me, hubby". The way they say it is full of feminity. Kind of a breathy voice with intonations you don't get in English.

It's one of the reasons I love C girls!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I get 'keep going, keep going, make me come ! ' from a certain Latina regular.
    If she was 100% Latina she'd be saying "ai papito, ai papito, make me kom"
    Maybe she was Chinese passing for a Latina?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That would be rapid breathing from the lady while fucking. It required quite an effort even if just to fake it which I appreciated.

Also those extra noise while BJ, those slurping and that thumping sound while deep-throating further down to the throat.
    If I was thursting deep for some time and then not going that deep if she started saying "go deeper, don't stop there" that was really a turn on regardless if she really enjoying it or just want me to finish quicker.

The worst must be the "oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, oh baby you are so strong"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Strange to me I like girls speak their native languages spontaneously before they cum, although I didn't always understand. turns me on when I didn't think that was some kind of complaint or swear lol, can somehow tell from their facial expression when saying it.
    For those English not as good I would rather only hear them moaning instead of talking, moaning is the common language no matter where you are from.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast