Thread: Atarmon 84a - Tiffany

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Atarmon 84a - Tiffany

Had a long hard day in work, stop by Atarmon on the way home.
    Walked in, and the boss introduced me two girls, I picked Tiffany because the boss said she is good massager. Tiffany is not tall but has very long legs, skinny and curve body, b-cup. She has a long hair just like the photo. I think she is 25-28. She looks quite good with the makeup.

Booked for an hour because I want to have a good massage and slow GFE. Tiffany is a very friendly and good talker, I enjoyed part 1 very much, she follow your instruction on massage, she can do hard massage if you want, but I always like middle strength only. She lets you to touch her during the time, and her skin is so SMOOTH... like milk !!! she told me because she likes to eat chili ... The part 1 is very enjoyable and time goes very fast.

On Part 2, Tiffany is so sensitive and seems to enjoy when you soft touching her nipples, she also got the great soft hand and I had a good HJ We played slowly, and it was wonderful. She tries hard for the whole time. Definitely worth the money.

Looks 7.5/10
    Massage 9/10
    Part 2 : 9/10
    Attitude 9/10

Overall 8.5/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the part 2 rates at 84 ?
    I go to Artarmon a bit, but I haven’t visited 84 yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HJ $50
    FJ $100 (>30)
    FJ $150 (young)

just ignore if any girls ask more than 150 ... basically they don't want to do it and wont be good anyway.