Page 42 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Okay what do you do if you making out with a girl and it transitions to FS but she doesn't mention anything about extra $. Do you just tip the de facto $100 or do you ask her rate afterwards, or do you just assume its a freebie?
    If you’ve been to this shop before, it’s always assumed that FS is an extra $100. Of course you should pay but at the very least you should offer. Otherwise you will just come across as cheap and undoubtedly service levels will drop on subsequent visits. I imagine that the girls always come up against people trying to take advantage of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Okay what do you do if you making out with a girl and it transitions to FS but she doesn't mention anything about extra $. Do you just tip the de facto $100 or do you ask her rate afterwards, or do you just assume its a freebie?
    You just tip $100 because she assumed you already know it. If she officially declines your $100 then thats a different story.
    And not targeting you or anyone, but recently theres a lot of bad customers trying to get away with not paying the FS fee in all sorts of different methods, and once the shop finds out you automatically get put on Linda’s Ban List.

@angushui:
    J May: 23 yo, A+ cup, thicc ass, can do FS. Her body is in peak condition due to her prime age (everything so firm and perky), but her service has room for improvement: hesitant with kissing and only CBJ, management had a word to her. Her ass is so thicc in doggy i grabbed it as handle bars.

K Kat: late 20’s but looks 23, slim petite, B cup, long hair down to her waist. Her body is same as K Bora from last year. Good personality and good long DFK’er. During practice mode only gave CBJ, not sure about BBBJ and FS. Trained by Sua.

J Momo will be working tmr under a different name, check with the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn't discuss $$ in that situation. I go with the flow, then tip accordingly to what I feel the session deserves. Haven't had a girl complain to me doing it this way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    You just tip $100 because she assumed you already know it. If she officially declines your $100 then thats a different story.
    And not targeting you or anyone, but recently theres a lot of bad customers trying to get away with not paying the FS fee in all sorts of different methods, and once the shop finds out you automatically get put on Linda’s Ban List.

@angushui:
    J May: 23 yo, A+ cup, thicc ass, can do FS. Her body is in peak condition due to her prime age (everything so firm and perky), but her service has room for improvement: hesitant with kissing and only CBJ, management had a word to her. Her ass is so thicc in doggy i grabbed it as handle bars.

K Kat: late 20’s but looks 23, slim petite, B cup, long hair down to her waist. Her body is same as K Bora from last year. Good personality and good long DFK’er. During practice mode only gave CBJ, not sure about BBBJ and FS. Trained by Sua.

Yiepppy…. So nice to know J Momo is back…
    Thanks for tip on K Kat, if it’s Sua training her Kat would be awesome…. Wonder who is Hitomi training… that girl will be an awesome PSE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

@angushui:

Nice J Momo is back. Anyone can comeback with info of her new name is appreciated.

Bro @yowser seems like you always have the latest update from cbd style, are you affiliated with them by any chance or just a loyal regular customer. Any comments on lots of new J girls this week? J Kara looks cute in the photo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last Week session with Mako. She mentioned rates have gone up. 20$ for Non.C.BJ. FS at 50. I settled for latter. Had an amazing 1 hour session with her. DATY, DFK, Made her cum like 3, 4 times. She herself accepted. BTW, Noticed that all Japanese girls get wet so fast and are more sensitive at the navel area. Amazing lady. Gave her 100 at the end, for the great time, I had. Still new shop has issues, with Ladies coming on time. I blv Old shop is the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How come the tips for FS gone down? Surely that’s less incentive for the girl to provide it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's normally 100
    Mayb he's special
    Made her cum 3-4 times
    Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time i visited last week it was still 100 for fs, the guy does seem to go above and beyond always tipping the girls extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maco not on the tools this week. Riko might be batter up. Ill report back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J momo is now under new name J Yoyo. Its funny that she was advertised as 25yo before now she's 20yo.

Unfortunately her service is not the same anymore. maybe I met her on a bad day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It appears that the new shop is acting like a reset opportunity for a few of the girls, I can’t blame them either.
    A few regulars left months ago due to no discretion in regards to service to customers. They now work in RNT’s elsewhere and they decide what customers get extras.
    Last edited by Soccerfan; 30-05-2023 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)

@angushui:

Don't see May on the roster anymore.... must have got the flick from management. my booking with Suzu a couple weeks ago got messed up and gave me May "to try" instead .... was one of the most lack luster interaction I've ever had in this joint.

oh well that's punting. you win some ... you lose some.

how bout Hera... damn her profile pic looks FINE ��. anyone tried her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About the new shop ... Actually not all the rooms are small size. The new shop overall is good.

The management trying and I believe will do well. I believe already they saw that rising the rate will be a disaster so I believe they will keep the balance right with the rate, let's see.
    About the tips and girls ... there are girls who definitely deserve the $100 or $20 it depends the service you want, so choose carefully the girl you want to see. If you want 'light session' choose a girl with standard service, if you want more choose a different girl. There is plenty of intel about the girls on this thread but also you can find more by asking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So which are the girls that don't do FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers, any reports on Kaho? Looks and service wise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    kahos very friendly, good english, looks okay, service was decent fs was also offered at 100.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    kahos very friendly, good english, looks okay, service was decent fs was also offered at 100.
    Perfect thanks. Sounds decent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm in Sydney tomorrow for work, hoping to go here.
    Unfortunately my wechat acc has been blocked.
    Anyone happy to share details of recommendations/rosters for both shops please.
    Is there a mobile number that can be texted for bookings? Or all done via phone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually just call or let fate decide