Thread: 227 Board - Donna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

227 Board - Donna

Shopping near 227 and went for a try last week. Picked Donna / Donny after viewing couple ladies.

We entered an upstairs room, and the moment she removed her nightwear, I was immediately aroused. Beneath it was a seductive black lingerie, forming a tantalizing "V" shape, barely covering her breasts and lower regions. Her body was flawless - a perky and firm derrière, slender waist, and long legs. Her face reminded me of the young and beautiful housewives portrayed in Korean films. I couldn't wait to make love to this woman, but naturally, we needed to freshen up first.

After taking a shower and drying off, we made our way to the bed. I asked her to put on that captivating black lingerie, and we began with a passionate deep French kiss. Our lips locked as I kissed her with such intensity that she had to pause and request a more tender approach. We continued to explore each other's mouths, and I must say, she possessed excellent kissing skills that conveyed a genuine girlfriend experience.

She began with a gentle licking all over my body, gradually moving downwards. Her skills were average at best; there wasn't much suction, and it felt like she went through almost half a box of tissues in the short time she spent down there (which was a huge turn-off for me).

I would pretty enjoy the service with Donna and highly recommned her for sure.

227 Broadway, Glebe NSW

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was as anti climactic as you can get lol appreciate the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntinwest View Post
    Shopping near 227 and went for a try last week. Picked Donna / Donny after viewing couple ladies.

We entered an upstairs room, and the moment she removed her nightwear, I was immediately aroused. Beneath it was a seductive black lingerie, forming a tantalizing "V" shape, barely covering her breasts and lower regions. Her body was flawless - a perky and firm derrière, slender waist, and long legs. Her face reminded me of the young and beautiful housewives portrayed in Korean films. I couldn't wait to make love to this woman, but naturally, we needed to freshen up first.

After taking a shower and drying off, we made our way to the bed. I asked her to put on that captivating black lingerie, and we began with a passionate deep French kiss. Our lips locked as I kissed her with such intensity that she had to pause and request a more tender approach. We continued to explore each other's mouths, and I must say, she possessed excellent kissing skills that conveyed a genuine girlfriend experience.

She began with a gentle licking all over my body, gradually moving downwards. Her skills were average at best; there wasn't much suction, and it felt like she went through almost half a box of tissues in the short time she spent down there (which was a huge turn-off for me).

I would pretty enjoy the service with Donna and highly recommned her for sure.

227 Broadway, Glebe NSW
    Have you time travelled from Victorian England??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does Donna work? She's not on the website roster.