Thread: J Meeko

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Meeko

New member here but I been lurking on here and going to different shops for years

I saw J Meeko few weeks ago at No 5M
    greeted by freindly reception
    Got in the room
    waiting for Meeko

Looks and Attidude
    Meeko is a small petite J girl with nice curves. She is very bubbly, friend and talktative.
    Always smiling and laughing. Made me feel at ease

Shook hands, introduced herself then DFK straight away

Onto showed
    nothing special

Then back onto bed
    started with DFK again, then catbath and a very nice ,wet BBJ

DATY
    nice small V
    very sensitive and reactive to being licked
    moans++

Main event
    Went in missionary first. very tight, had to go slow and let her ease into it
    more moaning from her then CG, Doggy then finished in Missionary again
    as she is a small girl, have to ease her into it first then after warmed up, can take a good banging

After session
    we said out goodbyes
    kissed

WIR
    definitely
    very friend, bubbly and chirpy girl.
    different from the many loq quality service "short stay" J girls

Nice review mate. Glad you had a good time with meeko. I’ve been wanting to try her but got mixed AR that lately she’s not performing as she used to. Guess she’s back on track now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Nice review mate. Glad you had a good time with meeko. I’ve been wanting to try her but got mixed AR that lately she’s not performing as she used to. Guess she’s back on track now.
    I found her overall to be good. She is very cute innocent looking little lady. If you saw her on the street you’d have no idea she does this job haha. Her services are overall great. Things like DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc were no issue when I saw her. The only downside was when I would kiss around her body like nipples, neck, belly she would pull away and said it tickles. Obviously if someone is not comfortable then I will respect that and did but it seemed weird

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    The only downside was when I would kiss around her body like nipples, neck, belly she would pull away and said it tickles. Obviously if someone is not comfortable then I will respect that and did but it seemed weird
    Hmmm in my sex experience whether it's with a WL or girlfriend, when you’re in the “moment” all tickles will become nonexistent and becomes sensation.
    I might have to pass on this one. I like dfk and playing with boobs and nipples LoL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There were some great moments. A highlight was when I was standing up while she was on her knees giving BBBJ in front of the mirror then I CIM but definitely when we were DFKing and I’d move down to her little boobies and she got shy it killed the moment a bit ☹️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The session was ok but I haven’t rushed back

There were some great moments. A highlight was when I was standing up while she was on her knees giving BBBJ in front of the mirror then I CIM but definitely when we were DFKing and I’d move down to her little boobies and she got shy it killed the moment a bit ☹️
    Yes when the moment gone, the rest of the time will not be enjoyable. But thank you for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didnt have an issue with the ticklish thing, but then again Im quite gentle and soft, esp when sucking on her tits. So YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The session was ok but I haven’t rushed back
    I saw her last year before I started writing reviews… I forgot her name… until she reappeared on the roster recently… She was good. I won’t write a review until I see her again first…