Thread: 503 Wentworth Ave, Toongabbie - Bait & Switch

Junior Member(有D料到)

503 Wentworth Ave, Toongabbie - Bait & Switch

Was heading over this area and found this shop on E&B. Texted to find out availability and advised of 2 ML working. Asked for descriptions or photos and received photo back with guarantee of being genuine.
    On arrival you enter and there is a small windowed area marked Reception, but as it was empty, I walked straight upstairs. Met by mamas an who ushered me into a small curtained room.
    She asked how long but as I had hesitations I asked to see ML first.
    I had to wait a few minutes as it sounded like she was finishing up with another customer.
    Room was very tiny and wouldn't say it was the cleanest.
    Well what came into the room was definitely not the girl in the photo, maybe her Grandmother.
    She did nothing for me, so I explained that she wasn't the girl in the photo, which she claimed she was, it was just that she had her hair up in the photo.
    As I left, I asked mamas an why she sent fake photo, but she also tried to claim it was her.
    In the past, I probably would have let downstairs make the call, but this forum has taught me that we need to walk, and stop letting shops bullshit us.
    Glad that I hadn't gone that way specifically for the visit, so made walking away easier as I hadn't invested travel time.

Banned
    Show the link so other guys are on notice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is the shop.

https://amazing-relaxation-massage-t...business.site/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best shop and manager out west would have to be Jenny from Lalabells at South Granville www.granvillebrothel.com.au she updates the roster daily and the photos with the girls with the pink walls where taking in the shop,
    for your first time ask to see which girls are available, you will know if other punters are there by the cars in the drive way, than if you are happy pay Jenny your standard massage time, than work out your tip for part 2 or 3 with the girls,

i broke my promise of not punting before i go on holidays in 2 weeks last night, thanks to this shop i am mentally weak as they have a nice collection of beautiful women working there, especially Arya and her 36+Es

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep Backdraft69, that's the place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshit130 View Post
    Was heading over this area and found this shop on E&B. Texted to find out availability and advised of 2 ML working. Asked for descriptions or photos and received photo back with guarantee of being genuine.
    On arrival you enter and there is a small windowed area marked Reception, but as it was empty, I walked straight upstairs. Met by mamas an who ushered me into a small curtained room.
    She asked how long but as I had hesitations I asked to see ML first.
    I had to wait a few minutes as it sounded like she was finishing up with another customer.
    Room was very tiny and wouldn't say it was the cleanest.
    Well what came into the room was definitely not the girl in the photo, maybe her Grandmother.
    She did nothing for me, so I explained that she wasn't the girl in the photo, which she claimed she was, it was just that she had her hair up in the photo.
    As I left, I asked mamas an why she sent fake photo, but she also tried to claim it was her.
    In the past, I probably would have let downstairs make the call, but this forum has taught me that we need to walk, and stop letting shops bullshit us.
    Glad that I hadn't gone that way specifically for the visit, so made walking away easier as I hadn't invested travel time.
    Good you walked. If we all do it, the shop owners will stop posting fake photos.