Lady's nationality: Thai

Rates: $280/1hr $180 half hour

Establishment: No. 5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.no5marrickville.com

Phone: 0417 888 123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, LFK/DFK, Shower together

Website Description: Thai E Cup 165cm 49kg

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are generally accurate - A bit slimmer in person and I dare say boobs are closer to a DD.

Value for money/recommend?: Yes - with disclaimer.

The Establishment:
    Clean and tidy, parking was not difficult to find. Waiting rooms were so so with old magazines stacked in the corner for you to read.

Review:

Disclaimer: I had this punt a couple of months ago, so accuracy may vary pending.

I was on my off week and had a bit of spare time and was feeling a bit horny so I decided to have a spontaneous visit to my local. The standard bell, ushered into the small waiting room and the hellos (noting that I was waiting for what felt like 10minutes). Patty caught my eye during the hellos, mainly because of her voluptuous chest and she presented herself nicely. Feeling a bit adventurous from my usual, I opted for some time with Patty and then got shown my room.

Patty walks in and we both greet each other shyly, she doesn't say much other than gesturing for me to shower first - so away I go. As I'm showering, she pops off her bra and reveals those 2 gorgeous babies and I immediately salute. She joins me in the shower and I can't help but touch and play with those boobs. Did I ever mention I love big boobs? They look amazing and my best guess is that they're enhanced with minimal sag (whoever has done it has done a very good job on it).
    Anywhoo - shower done and we both hop onto the bed. Only light kissing to begin with, but that's fine by me. She starts giving a cat bath and naturally her boobs rub all over my body. I'm rock hard. She makes her way down and her boobs just swallow my cock - I try keep it together and not blow before her blow. Blow job was good and just the way I like it - lots of saliva and lightly around the head (is that too much information?). She starts moving back up to get the DOM, and those boobs brush past my cock again, so what do I do? I grab them and titty fuck them - she smiled.

The sex position done were just the usual - but with those glorious boobs bouncing everywhere - I loved watching them bounce but it was a dangerous game - the more I wanted to see them bounce, the closer I edged so tip: find that balance! Anywhoo again - I finish and she takes off the DOM. Showered and said our good byes.

Overall, I am very satisfied. The sex was as mixture of PSE and GFE in my opinion, without it feeling overly clinical.

I would definitely return - did I mention that I love boobs?

Banned
    Both CIM and COF from Patty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Both CIM and COF from Patty?
    Sorry edited now for accuracy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much identical to my session down to the awesome sloppy bj, lovely sweet girl. Thanks for reviewing her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she have a price for COF cos her profile says it’s extra but wondering how much?

boob sizes haha. Advertised as E, punter says DD.....you make bras or something like that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    boob sizes haha. Advertised as E, punter says DD.....you make bras or something like that?
    One could say, I have much experience!

On a serious change - DD or E - my best guess would be DD - but we're talking semantics here now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Does she have a price for COF cos her profile says it’s extra but wondering how much?
    I did it for 50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    One could say, I have much experience!

On a serious change - DD or E - my best guess would be DD - but we're talking semantics here now.
    It's very confusing, a 14dd is the same cup size as a 10f, just different bands, pretty sure Patty's an F cup and she wants to go bigger eventually.
    Last edited by scotty3d; 25-06-2023 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Extra info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=scotty3d;2711312]It's very confusing, a 14dd is the same cup size as a 10f, just different bands, pretty sure Patty's an F cup and she wants to go bigger eventually.[/QUO

You sir seem like you know boobs. Thanks for clarifying.

Patty also on today, yummy boobs~~
    Call or SMS us for booking!!!