Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To date or not date a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why would anyone want to “date” a cum dumpster???

They see $$$ signs when they look at ya just as you see tits and pussy.

Don’t upset the balance.
    Pay pump and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rarely works out ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe take a different approach. By all means go on dates with the ml/wl but keep it platonic if that's what your craving/missing. Then pay to fuck other pros

Banned
    "Karate Yes.
    Date ML No!"

- Miyagi Sensei.

Lay the cards out , ask if ur serious than would U leave the industry and get a every day normal job and be happy wife bf/gf . Etc but if she doesn't answer with haste 8d be cautious.

Lol this topic

Hahaha sticky

Straight from a WLs mouth. The man has to be strong and extremely understanding. Especially if she remains in the business.

Some advice; don't read the reviews of the girl you're dating. It's a total mind fuck.

If you're a jealous guy, forget about it.

Imagine walking down the street hand in hand then one of her customers sees her. I bet she'll walk around with a cap, sunglasses and mask

I reckon there's a 2% success rate.

I know some cases where the girls go back to being WLs even after marriage because the money runs out. The husbands or BFs have no idea most of the time.

Once they do this job, it's just too easy for them to go back to it when there's money issues.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Earlier this year I started a post titled " The one" which mysteriously went missing. Anyway, thought long and hard about it and decided to keep it on a business level even though there is chemistry. She now also does private work aswell as working in shop. Last time I saw her was in an apartment. Stayed about 2 hours. Upon leaving I offered her money but she refused and I insisted and left her money all the same.

If you're prepared to date, just remember that her work is of an intimate nature and there will allways be a chance that the next punter can;

A. Be better looking and have better physique
    B. Be younger
    C. Drive a more expensive car
    D. Earn more money
    E. Have a bigger dick and know how to use it
    F. Form a closer connection

Than yourself.

All that is true but if a ML/ WL even asks that question than there's something there because most of time it's us asking them if they will date. It doesn't happen very often a ML) WL will even want to date a customer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Threads on variations of this theme keep coming up again and again and veterans of this Forum find them tiresome, boring, and annoying and that's perfectly understandable, they have seen them 100 times before.
    But the fact is every time they appear they get lots of views and lots of replies, so clearly it's an issue that is of interest to many punters, and there are always new punters arriving dealing with or thinking about these issues for the first time.
    So just let it be. Let it roll.
    if it doesn't interest you just read another thread. Nobody is forcing you to read this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Ok I have been thinking about this for a week now! Last week I seen one of my regular ML's I haven't seen for a while, and she asked if I have ever dated a Asian girl before! I was surprised by her asking if I wanted to see her and if it works out to do the whole bf/gf thing! Is this genuine?

I don't know, didn't think I'll ever go down this path though or want too, she is gorgeous has a great personality though, and always really playful when I have seen her!

I need advice? Help? Haha do I or don't I!
    We keep seeing this question asked in many forms...

It comes down to: what is your end game ?

marriage, kids, life partner ?

or are you just after a quick fuck or maybe just a regular.

think about it, nothing here really to discuss which hasn't been said before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    All that is true but if a ML/ WL even asks that question than there's something there because most of time it's us asking them if they will date. It doesn't happen very often a ML) WL will even want to date a customer.
    That actually happened to me. Chemistry from the first meeting. Very private and mistrustful girl in a popular shop. She became my regular and after a while she actually asked for my number, I gave it to her. Then she invited me to go to a restaurant of her background as I had never been. Of course I went along. Then it went on from there.

I believe it is rare but it does happen.

At the beginning she asked me to send her a photo. I posted about this as it did my head in. I now know that all she wanted to do was show my photo around to the other girls to see if I was going out with someone else as well. I wasn’t and that created a lot of trust with her.

Was she doing that with others? Perhaps, but I didn’t let feelings get in the way and I had a lot of fun while it lasted. I always knew it wasn’t for the long term and I think she knew it as well. In my two experiences I think they needed companionship, someone to trust and share their real thoughts and feelings. They don’t need sex but they do enjoy sex with someone they trust when they don’t have to perform their routine. Sex with them outside the shop was something else, not the routine.

I changed my views on dating these girls, if you asked me 6 months ago I would say a straight no, pay fuck and leave. Now I think you should give it a go as long as you know what you are getting into.

I agree ��, if there's chemistry from that very first meeting, there's a high chance of something if you can control your thoughts and wat you say. I myself have a lovely regular and our chemistry from get go was wow, and I don't over think things, and she's asked me questions before I did, out of the blue msgs asking how I am, so I'm taking it slow to see if it can blossom further or keep it as is . Some ML do say things to keep U coming we're some say things because they genuinely mean it especially the more mature ML.

Banned
    If you're the non-jealous type the beauty of having a WL as a girlfriend is Free Sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree ��, if there's chemistry from that very first meeting, there's a high chance of something if you can control your thoughts and wat you say. I myself have a lovely regular and our chemistry from get go was wow, and I don't over think things, and she's asked me questions before I did, out of the blue msgs asking how I am, so I'm taking it slow to see if it can blossom further or keep it as is . Some ML do say things to keep U coming were the some say things because they genuinely mean it especially the more mature ML.
    Exactly the same for me. Be a good human, connect with her and let it flow

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Threads on variations of this theme keep coming up again and again and veterans of this Forum find them tiresome, boring, and annoying and that's perfectly understandable, they have seen them 100 times before.
    But the fact is every time they appear they get lots of views and lots of replies, so clearly it's an issue that is of interest to many punters, and there are always new punters arriving dealing with or thinking about these issues for the first time.
    So just let it be. Let it roll.
    if it doesn't interest you just read another thread. Nobody is forcing you to read this one.
    Good one Rooter! I agree!

If it happens it happens, if not than a regular for life

I buy mine presents and all, why not 8f she's good to you

I buy mine presents and all, why not 8f she's good to you
    I think you're looking for a wife in the wrong places.

Try Seeking.com

Not exactly good for wives but a few girls are looking as well.

This happens a lot more than you think. Especially if the girls are tired and are looking for a way out.

Again, once she knows how to get this much money. It'll will always be an option for her.

Just like any relationship, sex is fantastic in the beginning but then it gets boring for one or both parties. Many WLs perform different in relationships than what they get paid for.

Gee that's about much, wife searching woah way not after my last few relationships . I'm very particular now, learnt alot from cunning strong minded women

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast