Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you ask your regular ML/WL for number/wechat/LINE/or whatsapp?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Would you ask your regular ML/WL for number/wechat/LINE/or whatsapp?

Just thinking if a ML or WL you are regulars with was to leave the shop(s) that you know, I would like to be able to check with her where she has moved to. I'm not a frequent client (once or twice a month) but have been consistently going to the same one for a while. If ever she moved shops I wouldn't be able to find out where.
    Is it proper to ask for contact details from the lady? or any other suggestions?

I've never asked, they usually offer their contact details.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Proper or not depends on your standing with her, OP. You need to feel if you're getting along with her then you ask. Some girls will give contact details on their own, others I've had to ask.

Also note that getting contact details does not guarantee that you can find her after she's moved to another shop. Some of these girls move for the sake of cutting all ties, including customers they had in their old shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Also note that getting contact details does not guarantee that you can find her after she's moved to another shop. Some of these girls move for the sake of cutting all ties, including customers they had in their old shop.
    oh really? what's the point of cutting ties? doesn't that mean they'll have to build another client base from scratch?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    From my experience. Most would not like to give private details. Some would give if you ask but would not actively contact you. Some refuse to give. Then there are some who actually asked why I never bother to ask them for their contact number, WeChat or whatever.
    Usually the ones I have great chemistry with.
    Those will actively message me after we exchange contacts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my experience, the answer is no, there may be exceptions but majority of the time it's not a good idea.

I won't get into all the reasons but usually girls don't like to give out their personal contact details. If she's going to another shop she will probably let you know if you are a true regular with great chemistry...

They probably get asked a few times a day. If they like you they'll give it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    oh really? what's the point of cutting ties? doesn't that mean they'll have to build another client base from scratch?
    Escape a stalker for starters, and if they leave a loose end then he'll find her pretty quickly. So by cutting all ties they give themselves a decent period to make some money, and if said stalker finds them again, then off they go again.

Also maybe they've stopped providing a service those clients have come to expect, so again by severing all ties they aren't "Fifi the bbbjcim girl" they are "Cici the cbj girl".

That's just 2 reasons off the top of the head.

Usually they will keep a small handful of top regulars who they'll let know of any movement, but not always.

It's hard to say as it is a very situational thing. Maybe offer to give her your number so she can let you know if she moves shop, that way it's less pressure on her to give out hers first?
    The professional girls will have work phones that are exactly for this purpose, and keep their private phones, well, private. Again easier to ditch stalkers by changing phone number.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    2 more reasons a girl would cut all ties:

- she caught something from her pool of clientele at a shop, couldn't figure out which one she got it from and doesn't want to do her old services anymore because of that experience

- she's stopped working. If she's done that, she may not leave her contact on just so she could receive a booty call from you out of the blue. Some girls will just disappear like kaiser soze, know what I mean?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    @GoldfishMan speaks true worlds.

I myself have had some WLs give me their numbers after I’ve seen them a few times and/or those I’ve tipped for extras. Others I’ve asked their WeChat , again after seeing them a few times where we clicked.

I’ve communicated with a few over the years in a limited way in that I’d enquire when they’re back at work, or those that changed workplace I’d hit up and they’d tell me they’re at another shop.

For the past two years I’ve only had 2 regulars and one works just part time when it suits her.

One of the toughest things is when your favourite regular takes time off work altogether, without a date when she’ll be back. Either goes back to China or similar. That’s tough on the balls.
    I can hear some of you say “man the fuck up and get by out there and punt you lazy cunt!” That’s fair enough but fuck I miss a sure thing sometimes hehe.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I rarely get girls offer me their contacts I always have to ask first. Not all give it out specially Korean nd Japanese. Definitely ask for contact if you like them nothing to lose right? ... Once they move shop is game over.

I never text them to talk only to let them know I'm coming.
    I must seeing the wrong girls? I rarely too get girls text me.. not even text me to come in or a cheeky I miss you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I rarely get girls offer me their contacts I always have to ask first. Not all give it out specially Korean nd Japanese. Definitely ask for contact if you like them nothing to lose right? ... Once they move shop is game over.

I never text them to talk only to let them know I'm coming.
    I must seeing the wrong girls? I rarely too get girls text me.. not even text me to come in or a cheeky I miss you.
    Bro why would they text you? If they’re WLs/MLs who provide decent service they’re busy enough with their work and servicing clients. Unless you’re a super regular who sees her weekly or so, but even then.
    My fav regular I’ve been seeing for 2 years on average 2x per month only text me on NY and Chinese NY. But certainly never said she miss me. After all, these women aren’t not your professional girlfriends. Just women you see to get your rocks off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Just thinking if a ML or WL you are regulars with was to leave the shop(s) that you know, I would like to be able to check with her where she has moved to. I'm not a frequent client (once or twice a month) but have been consistently going to the same one for a while. If ever she moved shops I wouldn't be able to find out where.
    Is it proper to ask for contact details from the lady? or any other suggestions?
    I often ask and most of them will give out their contact easily, but they usually only give out their secondary account/number where it will be deleted once they leave Australia. As long as your motives is for transaction only, I think it should be fine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she can see some financial advantage of going private with you then they'll give you her number.

If she feels you can afford it however....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Bro why would they text you? If they’re WLs/MLs who provide decent service they’re busy enough with their work and servicing clients. Unless you’re a super regular who sees her weekly or so, but even then.
    My fav regular I’ve been seeing for 2 years on average 2x per month only text me on NY and Chinese NY. But certainly never said she miss me. After all, these women aren’t not your professional girlfriends. Just women you see to get your rocks off.
    Exactly, that's why i find it odd. Am I seeing girls from other planet? ! But I read so many guys saying girls often text them...to come in etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Exactly, that's why i find it odd. Am I seeing girls from other planet? ! But I read so many guys saying girls often text them...to come in etc.
    Sounds like you want WLs to text you to satisfy some inner need you have..

You say other punters get texts from WLs to “come in etc”. I says they’re full of shit.
    Unless they are super regulars + heavy tippers, then perhaps..

What you can try is to ask your regular if she can text you to make you feel special and tip her say $50 every time you see her. Make her feel special.

But unless you are her favourite regular, that is if she even attaches such values…..overall I think your chance is close to fuck all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over the past two or three years at least, there have been plenty of punters but not enough women to provide services. Demand exceeds supply so there is little incentive for women to market themselves, except to particularly generous clients

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Over the past two or three years at least, there have been plenty of punters but not enough women to provide services. Demand exceeds supply so there is little incentive for women to market themselves, except to particularly generous clients
    I recall back during the covid days and lock downs they did

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess some of you have different level of attraction from WL/ML. I never get offered contact details from them, always have to ask. Got rejected a couple of times too. Those hurt a little initially but then again even with the ones I have contact with, they barely respond to any of my messages anyway so I’ve grown to not take it too personally. I can also see that it’s not an even playing field. Some guys just have an advantage. I learn to accept it and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Sounds like you want WLs to text you to satisfy some inner need you have..

You say other punters get texts from WLs to “come in etc”. I says they’re full of shit.
    Unless they are super regulars + heavy tippers, then perhaps..

What you can try is to ask your regular if she can text you to make you feel special and tip her say $50 every time you see her. Make her feel special.

But unless you are her favourite regular, that is if she even attaches such values…..overall I think your chance is close to fuck all.
    I used to believe this however it happens rarely, I don't really think much about it.
    However the first time after seeing ml she asked for number right away, i was surprised cause what would she do with my number? Is she gonna chat with me, surprise saying I'm a daddy now? Or blackmail me? Or keep me as reference so she know who I was.
    Anyway nothing really came to it. She never messaged however I did see her on and off but i was booking her through mamasan.
    Long story short she stopped working at the massage parlour for a year. One day she randomly messaged me saying she's back and want me to visit. Obviously it's a quite day for her...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast