Thread: NEW K SUMIN - My review

Senior Member(無間使者)

NEW K SUMIN - My review

NEW K SUMIN : 4/5
    Last edited by NightShift; 10-07-2023 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Removed review . Score only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review mate. How old would you say she is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d say realistically honestly she looks 27-30 range. But for a Korean girl they still hot and SUMIN definitely is hot.

30 for a white girl, they hit the wall big time! I swear white girls age like milk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    NEW K SUMIN : 4/5

Great body and tits. Her face is super pretty, reminds me like she’s a retired member of an old K-pop girl group. And her nice brown hair and short black dress she was wearing today, holy smokes she’s hot! All services offered on her profile description. BJ was very soft and slow. Her HJ skills are better to get me hard. Great kisser!! I couldn’t stop kissing her. Rim was fine. No HJ during RIM like Jessie, Misha or Rebecca..

It’s $350 an hour. Not cheap. If it was $300 or $320 I’d definitely recommend. But for $350?…... Rebecca is cheaper than that. I kinda miss Rebecca. I hope she comes back.
    Does she provide CIM, 69 and DATY for you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIM is in her profile description. I didn’t want it. I wanted sex from SUMIN.

69 and DATY?.. I never lick box, ever.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen K Joy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not yet. She’s on my list of K girls I need to try out..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried joy. Very nice girl, the photo definetly is her. She is in early 30s i would say.
    Nice blowjob and very gentle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    CIM is in her profile description. I didn’t want it. I wanted sex from SUMIN.

69 and DATY?.. I never lick box, ever.
    Anyone else tried Sumin and got any insights?
    I can't seem to book her. She was all booked out and lately not on the roster..

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I’d say realistically honestly she looks 27-30 range. But for a Korean girl they still hot and SUMIN definitely is hot.

30 for a white girl, they hit the wall big time! I swear white girls age like milk.
    True. Unfortunately all girls will or eventually hit the wall by late 20's-30. Some earlier than others depending on various factors (race, smoking, alcohol, drugs, exercise etc)

Even if she still decent in late 20's-early 30's, will never be as hot as her 18-25 year old self in her prime.

So thank Ginza/No5/42 Gladesville were getting constant influxes of young beautiful Korean/Japanese girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Tried joy. Very nice girl, the photo definetly is her. She is in early 30s i would say.
    Nice blowjob and very gentle.
    New to this game after previously being a ML.
    Agree really nice friendly girl with good attitude, but average service imo.
    Plus overs at $330.

As usual YMMV.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sumin here and gone ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many itinerant girls these days. Never mind, Korean Air will bring another batch soon.