Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any recommendations for a black girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradycole View Post
    Wives Only and Cuties Banksia have a black girl each on roster today. Will try to check out in next few weeks and report back
    Thanks! I'd forgotten about Cuties!

Tonight, they have 2 on: Coco from Nigeria, and Korie, a BBW from the US.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    French African Lea at Ginza. Natural B+ c cup. Long legs firm athletic body . Juice soft round ass. Good skin, deep throat enthusiast. Wet young pussy legit 20s feeling.
    Only con is hard to catch her.but keep an eye on their roster and book her whenever she's up.
    Thank me later.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Try Maju (petite) or Megan Senna (thicc)
    Horrible experience with Megan few weeks back, hired her with a hefty sum as show offers anal, rimming and golden shower.
    I guess she was either too drunk/not feeling well. Just after I started to pound her butthole, she was about to vomit and felt uncomfortable.
    I told her she can take rest, but she insisted all good. I started again and boom!
    Man o man, she started to fart, vomit and after few mins, she pushed me away and shat and pissed all over the carpet.
    Had to pay a lot to cleaners the next day.
    In her good days, she might be of a great service, but i had a nightmare experience with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookytim View Post
    So I went to Kingsford Bodytone a few weeks ago, walked in and got shown tonthe first room and told the girls will be in shortly. 4 girls came in and told me their names, there was a black girl that was smoking and i almost chose her but i chose another one that was more my usual go, and thought I'll come back and see the her next week. Had a great result on the day, bit pricey but still worth it. Anyway, went back the next week, same day only to find the black girl was gone.
    I went there many years ago and had a beautiful aussie black girl who was a uni student. She was so sexy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    No difference actually - just an amazing contrast with smooth dark skin, very pink pussy and my light korean cock HAHA
    They are all pink on the inside..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza Empire has a French Lea , age 18 new to industry on roster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lily

Try lily blackbooty. She’s down south but often tours Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a nice black Columbian girl at Lalabells South Granville last time I went I was a little shocked because they mainly have Asian girls. Not sure if it was a one off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    There was a nice black Columbian girl at Lalabells South Granville last time I went I was a little shocked because they mainly have Asian girls. Not sure if it was a one off.
    Did you try her? If so, how was she and is FS on her menu?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Did you try her? If so, how was she and is FS on her menu?
    I haven't tried her yet. I wanted to out of curiosity, she does FS, keep an eye out for her on their roster www.granvillebrothel.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12