Thread: A different result ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

A different result ?

On this forum more so than others there is always the talk of of ml/wl getting pregnant to clients whether by accident of intentional etc.

An associate who was a regular at a suburban Rnt joint, started regularly get full service with one particular girl twice a week. They only ever met in the shop for paid service.
    Once and only once when pulling out the condom stayed inside and had to be retrieved. Well it seems (at least by timing) that there was a spillage and the girl ended up pregnant.
    A few after that event on their regular session the girl told the customer. As she had been saying she never did full service with anyone else he believed it He offered to help her get an abortion but she said it would cost $700 so he paid her that.
    After paying her she totally disappeared and life went on, including his regular visits to the Rnt and he found anther favourite there.

Earlier this year he was hit with a paternity claim. DNA testing was done and it showed the child was his.
    He took the matter to court denying all liability.
    To cut a long story short, in court she admitted taking the money for an abortion and not using it and taking money for sex and working in an unlicensed sex establishment.
    These admissions were all they needed, as she was in breech of her visa and now liable to deportation. (immigration was in court).
    The court found that he was not liable due to her deceit.

as a final: she has voluntary left the country taking the child (with a her having a 5 year exclusion order).
    The child's records have been suitably adjusted to remove any name of the father.

to answer the most asked on this... he was single and unattached, never married. in his 50's. He was also a government worker who could have helped her, but she went about it the wrong way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unlike all other rub 'n tug stories you read here this one has a sad ending. I wonder if he'll look up his kid in years to come, it's gotta play in his mind eventually. Either that or the kid will wanna meet his padre when he's old enough to understand. The lesson learnt is to use rubbers, get the snip, or bb milfs and gilfs only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He doesn't want anything to do with the kid? He couldve fought for custody of he wanted.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Unlike all other rub 'n tug stories you read here this one has a sad ending. I wonder if he'll look up his kid in years to come, it's gotta play in his mind eventually. Either that or the kid will wanna meet his padre when he's old enough to understand. The lesson learnt is to use rubbers, get the snip, or bb milfs and gilfs only.
    He did use a rubber

Banned
    If in doubt of condom breaking or slipping go and get a morning after pill for the WL (if she is not intended of deceiving you).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Such a sad ending, and the kid who is innocent in all this will grow up probably without a father.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not the end yet. There's also the question of the kids nationality. Assuming he was born here, he would then be automatically be an Aussie citizen, but his mom would be banned from entering the country.

I hope his mom's home country allows him to stay there, if not it's going to be really messy for him. Poor kid!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    On this forum more so than others there is always the talk of of ml/wl getting pregnant to clients whether by accident of intentional etc.

An associate who was a regular at a suburban Rnt joint, started regularly get full service with one particular girl twice a week. They only ever met in the shop for paid service.
    Once and only once when pulling out the condom stayed inside and had to be retrieved. Well it seems (at least by timing) that there was a spillage and the girl ended up pregnant.
    A few after that event on their regular session the girl told the customer. As she had been saying she never did full service with anyone else he believed it He offered to help her get an abortion but she said it would cost $700 so he paid her that.
    After paying her she totally disappeared and life went on, including his regular visits to the Rnt and he found anther favourite there.

Earlier this year he was hit with a paternity claim. DNA testing was done and it showed the child was his.
    He took the matter to court denying all liability.
    To cut a long story short, in court she admitted taking the money for an abortion and not using it and taking money for sex and working in an unlicensed sex establishment.
    These admissions were all they needed, as she was in breech of her visa and now liable to deportation. (immigration was in court).
    The court found that he was not liable due to her deceit.

as a final: she has voluntary left the country taking the child (with a her having a 5 year exclusion order).
    The child's records have been suitably adjusted to remove any name of the father.

to answer the most asked on this... he was single and unattached, never married. in his 50's. He was also a government worker who could have helped her, but she went about it the wrong way.
    That's all very well to go to court, but from a moral point of view, the child is innocent. This man should provide support for the child even though the mother was guilty of all sorts of things.
    The child carries his DNA, and also just because he used a condom that slipped off is not a realistic out-of-jail excuse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    That's all very well to go to court, but from a moral point of view, the child is innocent. This man should provide support for the child even though the mother was guilty of all sorts of things.
    The child carries his DNA, and also just because he used a condom that slipped off is not a realistic out-of-jail excuse.
    This matter is not about the child, but the mother. the accident of slippage was not the only possibility. I cannot tell everything which came out in the trial, but honestly any guy using a condom anywhere should for his own piece of mind take the condom from the premises and dispose of it properly himself. Disposing on the premises is dangerous as its making your dna available for use with possible unwanted consequences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Interesting. There's talks how guys are anonymous when punting so how did she get slapped with DNA paternity claim. I'm assuming they swap contact details?

Long time ago slippage occurred once. Doggy but the girl was unattractive so I was getting soft. I thought about sexy things just to get me to cum but I shrink so fast the condom slipped off when I pulled out. I can see cum coming out of her pussy. She didn't seem surprised and said it was okay when she went in to look for it.
    Never saw her again afterwards bor getting contact by the papasan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Interesting. There's talks how guys are anonymous when punting so how did she get slapped with DNA paternity claim. I'm assuming they swap contact details?

No one is anonymous nowadays.

think if you drive to a shop and park nearby. have a look at how many cameras you see, is that them all ?
    Just so many around and hidden nowadays.

Did you know about phone tracking, you can build stuff to read any active phone local (say within 20m)

you don't have to exchange numbers to be found.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    This matter is not about the child, but the mother. the accident of slippage was not the only possibility. I cannot tell everything which came out in the trial, but honestly any guy using a condom anywhere should for his own piece of mind take the condom from the premises and dispose of it properly himself. Disposing on the premises is dangerous as its making your dna available for use with possible unwanted consequences.
    This is no longer about a condom and if the woman drained it and used the man's ejaculation to insiminate herself... blah, blah.
    Today, it is about a person... a human.... the child.

If you have ever been in a divorce that involves a couple with children, you would know that in Australia the Family Court starts and ends its cases with the welfare of children way ahead of division of assets based on which parent/adult did what.

Anyway, with DNA testing available today for as little as $90.... it will be possible for the child to get his biological father's support when he grows up. There is no more running away for men because the condom slipped, or leaked, or the girl took sperm from it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On another recent thread, someone wrote that guys will deliberately prick a hole in the condom so that the experience is CIP. That to me sounds like rape - she agreed to have intercourse, but not be inseminated. If we flip this around, the guy in the posting wanted to use a condom. After it slipped off he paid to have the foetus aborted - now isn't this the same rapey scenario? Agree though it's sad and he didn't want to be a father, but became one. Now he has to have responsibility for someone else's decision to keep the child? Really? It was her choice to keep, not his.

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    On another recent thread, someone wrote that guys will deliberately prick a hole in the condom so that the experience is CIP. That to me sounds like rape - she agreed to have intercourse, but not be inseminated. If we flip this around, the guy in the posting wanted to use a condom. After it slipped off he paid to have the foetus aborted - now isn't this the same rapey scenario? Agree though it's sad and he didn't want to be a father, but became one. Now he has to have responsibility for someone else's decision to keep the child? Really? It was her choice to keep, not his.
    Nah not rape, more like involuntary sperm donation. Real victim here is the kid.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Punting is such a fucking simple thing. Like literally fucking simple.
    You pay money and fuck almost any woman you want.
    Women that you could not even dream of fucking if you were not paying.
    Fucking beautiful! That is the whole sublime beauty of it.
    But some fuckers will always find a way to complicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Punting is such a fucking simple thing. Like literally fucking simple.
    You pay money and fuck almost any woman you want.
    Women that you could not even dream of fucking if you were not paying.
    Fucking beautiful! That is the whole sublime beauty of it.
    But some fuckers will always find a way to complicate it.
    But bro, in this incident the guy and HIS kid were both clearly conned by the unscrupulous lady.

If the story was true, then the only true victim in the whole story was the kid, a secondary victim is the dad.

The lady is the villain, but only at this moment. She still has a chance to make good for her son, by being a proper good mother to him. Nothing is completely lost until the very end!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feel sorry for the kid tho, that's a sad outcome. I can relate a little personally, my ex found out she was pregnant after we'd separated, apparently there was a condom leakage the last time we had sex (just before separation), so I hit the "jackpot", gave her my house, been paying for child support ever since, and I try to spend time with my kid every chance I get (when I'm not punting or caring for my sick mother), life is a roller-coaster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It's unfair to this little kid!

It's unfair to this little kid!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, usually you hear the guy getting screwed in these situations. Not all hope is lost for reasonable outcomes at least here in Australia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Feel sorry for the kid tho, that's a sad outcome. I can relate a little personally, my ex found out she was pregnant after we'd separated, apparently there was a condom leakage the last time we had sex (just before separation), so I hit the "jackpot", gave her my house, been paying for child support ever since, and I try to spend time with my kid every chance I get (when I'm not punting or caring for my sick mother), life is a roller-coaster.
    That’s terrible! Damn!