Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know any good Eurasian or mixed WL ML?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Man. I'm glad Claire treated the way as you described on your review! This post alone tell us what kind of character you are. You are one nice piece of shit Claire can smell it before she even open the door.

Ahh yes… the three simps out to defend her again.

Woods23 have reviewed her a few times- embellishing much?
    You have said in one of your reviews many positions and come in her mouth hmmm must be very accurate. Perhaps in your dreams.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    so I am guessing you are Indian?
    Welcome simp #2

Using your superior intellectual skills I see?
    Well don’t overthink cause you might just overload ur tiny brain and melt like how you probably do when a woman smiles at ya and you cream your pants.(probably the case with your encounter with Claire)

Your thought patterns are very amusing
    Body odour
    Are you Indian?

This is hilarious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    3 very very harsh comments in a row comes across as vindictive rather than informative. Possibly she noticed your name, Harika, which in Hindi or Turkic languages is usually applied to a female. So mebbe she was scared you might be a Tranny?

Hmm.
    “Mebbe” you are the only one who understand this so funny habib

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    Ahh yes… the three simps out to defend her again.

Woods23 have reviewed her a few times- embellishing much?
    You have said in one of your reviews many positions and come in her mouth hmmm must be very accurate. Perhaps in your dreams.
    The First review was in the private massage page. Second review she was so good I had to share it with the general public. I always like to share all my best girls on the forum over the years . I'm sure there are many lucky guys out there too enjoying this Japanese beauty hospitality!

Yes. It was a dream untill I got invited to her private " Shooting class my aim was pretty accurate after a few lessons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Check this one at Chatswood60
    https://chatswood60.com.au/kiyomi/

I have a feeling everything in description is BS. They are marketing her as Japanese-Russian. And the shop has a long history of using fake photos and the young boy running it ATM has zero management skills. It's one of those shops that I like to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    Welcome simp #2

Using your superior intellectual skills I see?
    Well don’t overthink cause you might just overload ur tiny brain and melt like how you probably do when a woman smiles at ya and you cream your pants.(probably the case with your encounter with Claire)

Your thought patterns are very amusing
    Body odour
    Are you Indian?

This is hilarious.
    haha, good on ya mate! All I can say is you get in return what you put out, go be a bitter punter and do your rant. you do you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok... Let's get back on topic. I was looking at the AR section and noticed Sakura promoting Sandra. She might be the ticket. Has 3 excellent ARs praising her service. Her photos look v good. I'm tempted to go!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember meeting a Russian X Jap Aaaaages ago in one of my first punts, at an apartment block near the wharfs in the city. (one of those right near the Aquarium etc).

Being so inexperienced I was actually half terrified going in.

Looking back at this and remembering (I couldn't get it up at all despite being young(ish), just blew my mind too much to be in that situation) she was actually very pretty face, albeit slightly chubby.

I also recall I saw her at a traffic light. We locked yee's for moment and I just couldn't, I had to break in shame, knowing she knew about my useless cock in that situation lol.

Never saw her again anywhere else, but she'd be like MILF territory now if she is still around.

RE: Claire, @Harika, look, I didn't have a fantastic session with her either, but I don't have a go at people for who she gave much better service to. It's the nature of what we are doing here. Win some, lose some. I might see her again another day and she becomes my fave who knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At No5M I know 2 girls:

J Mika and J Reina are both mixed race. Half Japanese and half Filipina they both told me.

I wrote reviews on both girls. I recommend both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12