Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Be careful when WL's offer you mouthwash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Mate, every Asian knows that if you dip the chopsticks in the tea it will kill all the germs... 😀
    It use to have hot tea and cold water sucking my dick at 5*. That will kill the germ.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    It use to have hot tea and cold water sucking my dick at 5*. That will kill the germ.
    Ahh yes, the Malaysian girls did that, it’s called fire and ice, no wonder I never caught any STI, must have a long lasting effectiveness too…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Ahh yes, the Malaysian girls did that, it’s called fire and ice, no wonder I never caught any STI, must have a long lasting effectiveness too…..
    I thought they used the tea because it made the flavour of my dick taste better. Like having a yum cha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    lol did not expect this response to be honest. I know this game is full of risks, but just a simple precaution I thought I'd share. A little something other bros probably also overlook or don't think twice about. It's a small thing compared to all the bigger risks that come with punting, but sometimes it's the small things we ignore or overlook that come back to bite us the hardest. Yeah.. there's no way for me to be sure it came from that session, but either way, message got through. Most don't care but some might remember for their next punt.
    Are you kidding???
    You should be more worried about where the mouth of the lady has been after sucking alll those raw cocks before u, cum precum, dfk and rimming etc
    And you are worried about mouthwash!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to over think, they use Listerine which is not good to use cause it's like a nuke going off in the the mouth, it kills the bad bacteria but also the good ones too..

However it's interesting how some girls have different techniques.
    I met some that provides disposable cups while others come in spray bottles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oooh, I've never seen a girl come in a spray bottle!!!
    (sorry, couldn't resist. )

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    When I was kid, during WWI or maybe it was WWII, anyway there was some sort of war going on, but the point is we played junior sport and all drank from the same bottle, we shared peanut butter sandwiches, we passed a ciggie or a spliff around and all had a toke, and nobody ever got sick or had an allergic reaction, or had to ring Lifeline every time there was a story on the News about something not nice. Everyone just fucken sucked it up and hardened up, and got on with life.
    Now the world has gone fucken soft

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol this is so funny, because I was just at the 7/11 buying mouthwash, as I’ll be growling out Thai pussy at the HIlton Hotel in Pattaya tonight,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    When I was kid, during WWI or maybe it was WWII, anyway there was some sort of war going on, but the point is we played junior sport and all drank from the same bottle, we shared peanut butter sandwiches, we passed a ciggie or a spliff around and all had a toke, and nobody ever got sick or had an allergic reaction, or had to ring Lifeline every time there was a story on the News about something not nice. Everyone just fucken sucked it up and hardened up, and got on with life.
    When u were a kid, I'm sure your mates didn't have sti's lol

The ones that did probably died... Ummm. Changed schools

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes good time never last. Now the mainland Chinese girl doesn't do fire and ice. Think of it is almost exclusively done by Malaysian and Singaporean girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    /........ 123456
    This weeks lottery numbers folks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not the WW old but I feel this. Passed and got passed cokes my mates drank from, if you dropped your ice cream/apple/any kind of food you picked it up and brushed it off and ate it, if we were on the piss and a lad puked, we cleaned him up and grabbed a kebab without sanitising the fuck out of ourselves before touching him, or the kebab.
    We played cops and robbers with sticks and random shit we picked up off the ground.
    I commando crawled through other people's backyards then went and ate sandwiches without cleaning my hands.

I've NEVER been hospital grade sick in my life yet. I'm actually quite surprised I haven't broken anything ever with the amount of dumb shit I did as a youth.

Not only has the world gone soft, we can't even define what a woman is, we supposedly have 100+ genders and everyone has nothing better to do then identify as 2 headed spirit animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yes good time never last. Now the mainland Chinese girl doesn't do fire and ice. Think of it is almost exclusively done by Malaysian and Singaporean girls.
    There is a girl almost using this technique 3 weeks ago. She said to me like " dang because the manager ask me to hurry up hurry up. I forget the hot water. Already prepared that for bj" As she was late that day. And I was late as well lol

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Probably pretty safe unless ‘ole Betty was sucking cock before she took a swig out of that bottle or little Shane was rimming Betty before he took a bite out of the peanut sandwich…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So funny...so many on here saying to "harden the fuck up" and how the world has gone soft and how they drank water out of a garden hose as kids...probably the same hard cunts that have had 5 covid vax shots.

Sorry if it offends but blame it on my third Negroni after work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    So funny...so many on here saying to "harden the fuck up" and how the world has gone soft and how they drank water out of a garden hose as kids...probably the same hard cunts that have had 5 covid vax shots.

Wrong.

Why would get vax shots if we were the ones who didn't care if we dropped food we still ate it?

I've got theinimum i needed to stay employed when it madnated as such.

I like that you assume you offended someone Charles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

One thing we can all learn from MLs is the only way to turn a soft cock into a hard cock is to choke it, spit on it, squeeze it, bite it, rub it, spank it, and take it to dark places. Perhaps that is what society needs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Wrong.

Why would get vax shots if we were the ones who didn't care if we dropped food we still ate it?

I've got theinimum i needed to stay employed when it madnated as such.

I like that you assume you offended someone Charles
    In today's world every sentence written in this forum has at some time offended atleast one person.

On to beers now before hitting the scotch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post

Always at least one of them that has to give the whole "when I was a kid" spiel lmao.

Yeah.. bragging about getting through times that were much, much different and simpler makes you hard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    To avoid health hazard please do not get in contact with any part of the body of the ML.

No kissing, No daty, No FIV, No sucking of nipples, No BBBJ, No bodyslide etc. etc.
    How clean are the pineapples you hand over at the beginning of the session and the change you may get back?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast