Thread: T Rumi, the PYT Pretty Young Thai

T Rumi, the PYT Pretty Young Thai

Hello Brothers hope you all still alive and kicking in 2023 lol.

I just had a session with Rumi.
    Here is my report, Captain

Disclaimer: if you looking for PSE and if you not asian you can stop reading here, and if you want continue to read you'rewelcome. And for all my Indian bros, sorry Bhai she not for you as well.

Name : Rumi
    Nationality : Thai
    Place : no5
    Service :same as website
    Price : same as website
    Body : petite 155 with huge C to D ( enhanced for sure but still enjoyable)
    Attitude : very serviced oriented and always take care of the customer
    Face : like I always post Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but for sure her face is the kind that will turns my head if I pass her on the street.
    Skin : pretty light for Thai. Very light

When she opened the door and greet me, I already have feeling this one will be a great session. Shower and the session start. With catch bath. She uses her tounge like pro. And after a while BBBJ. Pretty intense good sucking and plenty flicking that makes me want to blow the load after 2 mins, lucky I got cramped in my upper stomach so my mind is split between pain and pleasure down there. Try to endure the pain, because I don't want embrassed myself in front of pretty girl and tell her "hold on I got cramped", the cramps happened when I laid on the bed and pull my torso a bit to see her BJ , which is sexy

She asked me do you want continue with bj or sex, as my past experience taught me, this kind of girls need DATY otherwise it will be too tight. So next DATY, very responsive and she might enjoyed it or maybe not, I don't know but she is wetter than before. Next to the main event, because I still have that half cramped, I just go with cg and mish. She said she likes gentle, not hard. Yes lady good, I am all in for that because this cramp. She started slow in cg and it getting intense by every mins. And after that she whispers to me in very seductive way" I want you on top of me", so we change to mish and finish over there. And my cramps gone

And went for shower, say goodbye. She said see you next time, it means I am gentle enough and left happy.

TL;DR good service and attitude plus hot and friendly girl, she cannot do hard pounding sex ,personal reason , if you ok with gfe and gentle sex, you will be more than happy with her service.
    WIR 1000% for me.

Always remember always remember YMMV, and always treat the girl with respect.

Pking2 approved!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds amazing. Just checked her roster pics though and she looks a lot like Thai MIKI @Kyoto206. Same stats and same issues with being pounded. She might not be keen to see me if it’s the same girl. Can anyone confirm?

If Pking2 approved then I shall go!!
    Damn sounds like my type, slow and gfe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Sounds amazing. Just checked her roster pics though and she looks a lot like Thai MIKI @Kyoto206. Same stats and same issues with being pounded. She might not be keen to see me if it’s the same girl. Can anyone confirm?
    If this is the same girl that previously worked at Diva and now Kyoto206 then she had no issues with non Asian guys back then. Maybe she has changed her mind now. In any event, she is a nice pleasant girl but she is small with huge fake breasts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review PKING2! I was browsing the roster of No5M the other day and I saw Rumi for first time. I was really impressed with her pictures, and I was like "OK, I am totally having a session with Rum..." and then I notice "Asian customers only". Damn, that was disappointing!

Glad to hear you had a great time, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnderUpsideDown View Post
    Thanks for the review PKING2! I was browsing the roster of No5M the other day and I saw Rumi for first time. I was really impressed with her pictures, and I was like "OK, I am totally having a session with Rum..." and then I notice "Asian customers only". Damn, that was disappointing!

Glad to hear you had a great time, mate!
    Relax bro plenty great girls in this place, just ask the papasan or mamasan what kind of girl that you like. They always helpful and tell you as honest as they can. Like long time ago when I want to book a girl they gave me heads up first, bro this girl maybe better you not book her, because sometime she good sometime she not. I haven't received msg like that from other place lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find it amusing that shops will tell you to book others...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post

Hi BigDipper,

Confirmed.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Pretty doll and busty Rumi is working today

Message or WeChat us to make a booking with her

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com
    I love Thai girls. Hope she up to T-Linh's service levels now.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Duplicate post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If this is the same girl that previously worked at Diva and now Kyoto206 then she had no issues with non Asian guys back then. Maybe she has changed her mind now. In any event, she is a nice pleasant girl but she is small with huge fake breasts.
    Yes, it is. Unfortunately, a work-related injury.

Pretty doll and busty Rumi is working today

Message or WeChat us to make a booking with her

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com