Thread: J Milk and J Mirai Review - 2 opposite sides of the same disappointing coin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Milk and J Mirai Review - 2 opposite sides of the same disappointing coin

Hope you guys enjoy or bare with my writing styles.

I cannot imagine a day where I can find a common theme between 2 such different working ladies.

* Lets start with J Milk.
    She is absolutely stunning. Just from her look alone is an easy 9.5-9.75 or even a 10.
    Her face is cute, pretty and young all wrapped up in an innocent personality. I would give at least an 8.75/10
    Her body. Just wow. What you see in her photo was all there and even more magnificent in person. 9.5-10/10 (I'll fight anyone to defend this score)
    She was quite shy and reserve during our interaction but she did give off the feeling that she's trying hard to provide good service.

Now the disappointing part. Upon entering the room and lay eyes on her, I immediately knew that I was gonna have a good time. BOYYYYYYYYY was I wrong.

I don't know what or why or how, but it seemed like J Milk literally did not know how to have sex. Like at all. I cannot explain it clearly, but it was almost impossible to do it normally. We tried several positions, but some how it just didn't work out. I ended the session very dumbed out. Would have probably been a better experience if I had looked at her and jacked off.

If she could just have sex normally. Like literally dead fish style. The experience would have been like 8.75-9/10.

I really really really hope she improves and come back.

* Now for J Mirai.
    You know there's something wrong when you got there and the receptionist said "hey man, she's probably not your style. Even though you made a booking, you can still change". How often does that happen? I was curious so I stuck with my decision.

I would have to thank the receptionist managing my expectation. Because when I got into the room, Mirai was a lot different from her photos. If they haven't told me, this would have felt like the good "bait and switch" you see is cheap shops.

To be fair. J Mirai is not that bad. It's just the drastic different between photos/description and real person. Her service is good, she tries hard and is energetic. They said they'll change her price accordingly. I commend that they've handled this quite ok.

I would give J Mirai a 7.5/10. For a right price she'll be an 8/10

Hope this review fits the title. 2 different girls, similar disappointment. I am hopeful that J Milk will return and we can properly enjoy our time.

Hope this was helpful/entertaining.

Happy Punting.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMOET88 View Post

I cannot imagine a day where I can find a common theme between 2 such different working ladies.

She is absolutely stunning. Just from her look alone is an easy 9.5-9.75 or even a 10.
    Her face is cute, pretty and young all wrapped up in an innocent personality. I would give at least an 8.75/10
    Her body. Just wow. What you see in her photo was all there and even more magnificent in person. 9.5-10/10 (I'll fight anyone to defend this score)
    She was quite shy and reserve during our interaction but she did give off the feeling that she's trying hard to provide good service.

Now the disappointing part. Upon entering the room and lay eyes on her, I immediately knew that I was gonna have a good time. BOYYYYYYYYY was I wrong.

I don't know what or why or how, but it seemed like J Milk literally did not know how to have sex. Like at all. I cannot explain it clearly, but it was almost impossible to do it normally. We tried several positions, but some how it just didn't work out. I ended the session very dumbed out. Would have probably been a better experience if I had looked at her and jacked off.

If she could just have sex normally. Like literally dead fish style. The experience would have been like 8.75-9/10.

* Now for J Mirai.
    You know there's something wrong when you got there and the receptionist said "hey man, she's probably not your style. Even though you made a booking, you can still change". How often does that happen? I was curious so I stuck with my decision.

I would have to thank the receptionist managing my expectation. Because when I got into the room, Mirai was a lot different from her photos. If they haven't told me, this would have felt like the good "bait and switch" you see is cheap shops.

To be fair. J Mirai is not that bad. It's just the drastic different between photos/description and real person. Her service is good, she tries hard and is energetic. They said they'll change her price accordingly. I commend that they've handled this quite ok.

Hope this review fits the title. 2 different girls, similar disappointment. I am hopeful that J Milk will return and we can properly enjoy our time.

Happy Punting.
    Thanks bro. I don't understand what you mean by she doesn't know how to have sex? Couldn't you just get her to lay on her back and just go in mish? Or like was she resistant to everything?

Shop Owner
    Mirai is GENUINE 18yo. But she not pretty type and body not perfect as well, Sorry for bad experience. We changed Mirai price to $150/30mins.$210/45mins.$260/hour.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMOET88 View Post

* Now for J Mirai.

Happy Punting.

Thanks pal.

I didn't have a chance to see J Milk, so I kind of envy you to see a beauty at least

I saw J Mirai on her first day (her first client I think). I would very much agree with your review on her, even the score I gave for Mirai is same 7.5

She is not bad, service is good, cute and young (she used some japanese onomatopoeia after almost every sentences, like 'Meow' so I would say she is still at the age of Kawaii), energetic as well, just not pretty type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can’t blame anyone here even Management or any Brothers when they state inexperience
    we are happy to see them cause they are pretty, young 18,19 whatever inexperience
    overpriced bla bla bla
    some of them are sensitive and cannot touch her there, cannot do this that
    walk out of the shop with the blue balls and..... “why I booked this wl” waste of money and time,
    in everyone’s heads when we are not getting what we are expecting
    Yes, they are OVERPRICED cause not of service orientation cause if they are young and pretty
    sick of bullshit
    stop being kids
    defo stick with my regular never bored
    keep expectations low when we brothers book inexperienced
    Sometimes do not mind seeing new ones but yeah everyone knows what's up!!
    Happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    walk out of the shop with the blue balls
    Stick to the Koreans. Guaranteed to drain your balls and put a smile on your face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so is Milk gone now already? only stayed for 2 weeks?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea. Most Japanese girls now only come for around 2 weeks to test the water. If they like it they'll return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    did mirai do everthing on the list(SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY 69 BBBJ CIM)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    did mirai do everthing on the list(SHOWER TOGETHER DFK DATY 69 BBBJ CIM)

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    As posted in the other thread. I saw Mirai few days ago. Young girl, 18 years old. More cute/abit chubby type. Very friendly. I can confirm she does everything on the list & actually gives a pretty good service IMHO
    Very willing to please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how long J Mirai is staying this time