Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do when the girl forgets to collect the cash for her extra services?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’d like to agree with you here, but real world experience is that most people are absolute cunts

But +1 for pay the girl for any agreed extras. It’s a little murkier when a girl asks for payment after the fact if there has been no discussion of extras first though.
    There's so much discussion about extras only an absolute newbie would be remotely justified in being unsure - so I'd say 99.99 % of punters would know exactly that they r doing the wrong thing by not paying - F*** Me is it really that difficult to be decent and honest

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    There's so much discussion about extras only an absolute newbie would be remotely justified in being unsure - so I'd say 99.99 % of punters would know exactly that they r doing the wrong thing by not paying - F*** Me is it really that difficult not to be decent and honest
    Yes, it's all about decency. When you take something off a rack in a Woolies, that's a commitment there to buy that product, you gotta pay the price even if you forgot to check the price tag.

A handful of times I got into really passionate sessions where there was no opportunity to talk about price. It became like making out with a GF, you don't talk $$$ in those situations.

What I do at the end of the session depends on the girl. If she's not very business-like, I just pay a rate that I know would make her happy, usually a fair bit more than the going rate. Some girls have returned part of the money to me when I did this saying I'm overpaying.

If she's business-like or a more experienced type, I just ask how much I owe her and pay up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened to me a few times. Usually I take out the money and pay before going. This one time we both forgot and I ended up going home. Remembered at night, messaged the shop and went back in and gave the tip to the girl. She was very happy that I came back. She was going back to Thailand for a month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never been asked to pay a ML for extras up front. Some have told me the price for various extras and occasionally there's been some negotiation, but often the girl just agrees to what I request during the session and price is never discussed.
    I always pay what I think the extras were worth at the end, sometimes if I'm not sure I'll ask "so what do I owe you for that?"
    There's also the up-front house fee to consider.
    If it's $70 for the hour I'll give the girl more for extras than if it's $130 for the hour inclusive of NHJ.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    This happens to me surprisingly more often than not - usually with a new girl. Every time I have reminded them about it at the end as I'm about to leave. If I didn't, I probably would have an extra $1000+ today for the amount of times it's happened lol.

What do (or would) you guys do in this situation? Dine and dash? or be the honest man?

Kinda temping to just head out without paying but also risking being blacklisted in case it is some kind of test...
    could feign ignorance and say I also forgot though.
    That could happen only if you're George Clooney or Leonardo Dicaprio.

May be this is a good time to share again one of my own witness of good human nature and decency:

Happened at the good old QVB days , I was waiting for my girl Cherry 🍒 to finish up. An Indian gentleman buzzing the door and the Mamasan let him in. He knocked on the first room door and a young ML opened the door and the Indian guy handed over some money to her, can’t see how much but at least a $50 there I thought .

I found out later that the gentleman had a session with the young new girl (new as I haven’t seen her before!) obviously extra services were provided but the guy didn’t have enough cash on him so the young ML let him get dressed, went out to the ATM to bring cash back, all good.

True story .

Cheers

For me these days, 100% pay in full up front whether it was a RnT quickie or the works , so the lady knew exactly what I want for the day.

And I also do my due diligence up front if it was my first time with the ML, eg. Making sure the $50 is enough for a nude HJ, or the $70 will include breasts slides = Spanish (like when I saw 38 G Cups Anna the first time…….haha) . Etc Etc.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I pay up front including any extras no question about it I would not feel right otherwise. Make sure you give the girl all the cash before you start.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always pay up front no matter new, regular etc.

I slip my Pikachu(s) under their santiser or tissue box in a very obvious spot that only a blind or wilfully ignorant person wouldn't notice.

That way there isn't any mood kill trying to find money in the middle or even sort of killing the post nut serenity by turning it into a "business" event by giving money at the end.

It shouldn't matter, but I don't like the ML "feeling" like it was purely a sex thing. We had a great time and I can just take off in good spirits rather then suddenly being, yeah you earned it, and this is what your worth. Not sure if that makes sense but just me

For WL I probably wouldn't care as much about when to give money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I pay up front including any extras no question about it I would not feel right otherwise. Make sure you give the girl all the cash before you start.
    Regulars 100% - first time I'm hesitant unless good review because I've been burnt badly a few times (Ivy 2 Pope & Sunny Saigon Princess) and getting money back is almost impossible (Ivy did give me $50 back so fair due)

Am total believer in fairness so not a question of being cheap

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always pay. I've run back in after I've realised afterwards as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I've heard this excuse used by some guys from some MLs. They go to a RNT shop with little cash and then tell girl to give them extra service with promise of payment later. Instead, they don't return at all. MLs need to be careful of these dodgy characters!

Who goes to a shop with just the basic amount for a massage only? Just lost for words!🙉

I always pay afterwards because I don't like mood killers. I also pay as soon as I am dressed. I don't want to embarrass the ML into asking. I also take lots of different denomination notes so that I always have the right money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The ML not asking is bonus points for service, it doesn't mean don't pay.

Can also be a tactic to get you to pay more in tips. Instead of quoting the standard price, it becomes how much YOU think her service was worth. If it's happening it must be working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like paying for things up front. Get's it all out of the way so we can both get down to "business".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True story.
    Walking to a RnT many years ago and noted a gym rat, steroid type guy coming out and strollong off. Thought nothing of it but walked in to find an upset looking ML. I didn't know her, but asked if everything was okay. The gym rat c#nt had enjoyed his extras, goit dressed and walked out, despite her asking for her extras tip. He'd simply ignored her apparently and the ML, scared of his size, didnt push it. What a c%nt.

I'm no white knight, but i gave her the $50, despite her protests and settled in for my session. That's just wrong. Pay the proper $$ boys, make it a habit to leave the money on the table as she's doing the paper sheet thing. I hope karma got the prick at some point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised how many in this thread prefer to pay up-front.
    I've found that if the ML is having a good time and both of us are enjoying the session I sometimes get a lot more than I expected, and the uncertainty about how far the girl is willing to go adds to the excitement.
    And I can and do adjust the tip according to the experience and level of services provided.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Always pay.
    Just remember this life lesson - 'fuck around and find out'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12