Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How additive can punting be for you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Way to addictive for me. Spent 700 for a girl when I was in uni. Hell, so worth it that sometime I still think about her. Really good fuck

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Very addictive. But I have the mindset of the build up and wait before actually going is better. I can usually last 2 weeks like this but if I'm horny af I cave in after 1 week of waiting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How addictive it is for me seems to largely depend on the quality of available women and their price.

Right up until last month I used to fuck whenever I got the major cravings for it, that being on average 2-3x per month. I always try to maximise the feeing to get the most bang for my buck.

But my last root was on the 9th of June. Despite being out a number of times since and meeting a dozen WLs, I passed on them. Just weren’t my type. So ended up back home and jerked off instead. This has happened 2x this month so far.

Currently I’m once again tempted to go out and try my luck but the current scene has put me off quite a bit. I’m thinking of just breaking the drought with my last remaining regular at 271 Marrickville. Been fucking her since 2018 but she’s hardly ever there these days.

Don’t wanna sound like a wining bitch but I’m finding it tough as fuck to find fresh sweet WLs to mould.

God damn it WTF is this Sydney scene becoming…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say this hobby is exploring what you like and getting cultured at the same time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find it very addictive especially with the influx of young attractive Japanese girls around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3/5 punts a month because I enjoy it and can afford it - just for the pleasure of that brief hour. Addicted? No, because most years I spend extended time overseas without giving it a second thought. If I had to rationalize it (as Rooter mentioned) I would say it's more fun and takes less time and money than my mates who play golf. And my chances of a hole in one are way better than theirs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on your personality if it's addictive or not. Some view this very rationally and can control themselves, others less so. Punting is no different to other addictions.. drugs, gambling, gaming etc. It effects everyone differently.

But I'd suggest before partaking in punting you should know beforehand what personality type you are... Otherwise it can be quite harmful (financially, emotionally etc).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is very addictive for me. I managed to control it a bit as I age and visit less frequently. Also I don't tend to see the same girl twice in a row. Variety is the spice of life.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rub1m View Post
    Also I don't tend to see the same girl twice in a row. Variety is the spice of life.
    I have a faithful regular I go back to when my new punts are shit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fucked last night and it was my first since 6 June. I’ve been averaging 2-3x per month before.
    So not very addictive atm. But it’s because of what’s available. I still go out much the same but just not excited by the women I meet. Saved myself at least 600 bucks tho….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If money wasn't an issue, I would do it everyday!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been punting for a few decades and I'm deeply attracted to Asian girls I think its an addiction and I can't stop. Heck if you got the extra money go for it. We are all only here once take what you can get extra. I've been seeing a regular Chinese girl for years to. I can't stop. No way out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post
    If money wasn't an issue, I would do it everyday!
    Trust me, bro, you will change your mind if you did that. It is very much a case of "too much of a good thing".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here bro. For me it's Diablo IV. Might move on to Zelda or SF 6 if I get bored of it.

First few months have been tough weaning myself off punting, but now with new games, new movies to watch, plus having a wife that is still hot (to me!) I've been able to get by the last 5 months with only 2 punts. 1 of them was with an old regular, even.
    Same doing diablo 4 with four friends trying to keep me out. It's costing me $600 weekly sometimes if I punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here bro. For me it's Diablo IV. Might move on to Zelda or SF 6 if I get bored of it.

First few months have been tough weaning myself off punting, but now with new games, new movies to watch, plus having a wife that is still hot (to me!) I've been able to get by the last 5 months with only 2 punts. 1 of them was with an old regular, even.
    Same doing diablo 4 with four friends trying to keep me out. It's costing me $600 weekly sometimes if I punt. SF 6 is too quick and boring needs a patch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honestly if I moved to Asia like Vietnam where I’ve fucked 20-25 year old bargirls for USD100 per night, I’d be addicted as fuck. Last time I spent 2 weeks there my cock was in pussy every night. And it was top shelf.

It all depends on how addictive the scene is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we were blessed with an incredible amount of natural mega busty woman I would be going more than the once a month habit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Same doing diablo 4 with four friends trying to keep me out. It's costing me $600 weekly sometimes if I punt. SF 6 is too quick and boring needs a patch.
    Hopefully if your paying 600 a week your earning a lot more than that in your weekly pay check. You maybe better off getting a regular sb at that price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm lucky in that the addiction hasn't hit me... more of an occasional habit? Might go more if I had more money to spend though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TARegistrar View Post
    I'm lucky in that the addiction hasn't hit me... more of an occasional habit? Might go more if I had more money to spend though...
    Maybe you haven't found that WL that you feel really attracted to yet, to the point where you can't stop going back to see her every week and blow all your money on her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast