Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do you prefer RNT over FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go both as there are good girls in both.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RnT is generally for when i'm lazy and just want to have a pretty girl in the nude service me. most of the time that's me.
    but when i find a really cute young lady in the roster pics of a FS shop, that's the only time i would actually go into a FS shop.
    CBD style massage is kind of the best of both worlds imo since it seems like most girls will do FS if you feel like it in the moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't ever done RNT except for CBD Style, but on both occasions I immediately started hugging the WL and part 1 never occurred. I am a little persuaded by the posts above for the adventure of RNT, but the issue for me is that FS becomes more expensive than you'd mostly get at Ginza Empire, Kyoto etc. Are there RNT's where the total half hour cost would be 160 for FS if the adventure pays off?

Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    I am a strong RnT merchant with very rare FS visits.

For me, it is relaxation. I go to an RnT with no pre-conceptions of FS or BJ etc but rather to try to get a good, soothing and relaxing massage, although I do prefer if the lady is cute or quite attractive but even then, give me a nice bright eyed smile and I am happy as looks are not everything (hell, I am no adonis). I do prefer a naked massage and find that many places will offer or discuss this up front and can say that I have had naked massages that involved no other sexual activity, just a massage and occasional body slide although I admit control is difficult at times.

I find the atmosphere of a massage to be more to my liking. There is the unknown at times of what will happen and when as some ladies will discuss at teh start and yet others will read your reactions and touch body parts to tingle teh sense, and others just outright explore what they get away with, and then will openly chat of options. The thrill of not knowing what will occur is something I find extremely erotic and exciting, which adds to the relaxation effects I experience at RnT's.

Absolutely at times the massage is great irrespective of what then happens and I have visited places where i can get an RnT purely for a massage, even on a couple of occasions with a girl that we have done more another time. Funny how when I have done that the erotic feeling and relaxtions has been off the scales ............... that self control again.

For FS to me it is more robotic. You pay for a service and the lady will give it and often in my experience it is impersonal and can feel to be distant, going through the motion type of actions which are not indicucing relaxtion in me.

Each their own but for me, the whole aspect of RnT tickles the senses (while hopefuly the lady may tickle elsewhere)
    Well said brother gco,

It used to be quite clear cut:

If you want a massage and perhaps a release in the end, go RnT and make sure you get a master masseuse who can indeed hit all your pressure points and if she can TT along the way, edging and an unrushed sensual HJ. Heaven!

If you want a BJ and a fuck , go FS.

And for me personally , convenient and logistics are imperative, how many brothels can you find in the CBD ? RnT on the other hand are every where.

Then in the good old days of Newtown 501, where 30 min massage is $30 with a free clothed HJ - stop the press and end of discussion!!

Even if you want to play some titty and see your ML nude, just $20 more. And $50 tip can get you the works , so economically it’s a no brainer !

Just me perhaps.

Today it’s a totally different ball game when most places are charging $50 for 30 min massage only.

Still, each to his own and whatever float your boat .

Happy punting

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I prefer RNT joints which I know I'll get part 3. Just look at their wechat and pick your girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some girls that work at RnT have pretty good service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Convenience vs Suspense - once the suspense is gone the answer is simple

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Most MLs don't use Lube, which is an advantage over fs shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I often prefer RnT to FS, largely for 2 reasons:

1) I like gentle touching and teasing with hands and fingers for 20 - 25 mins (of a 1hr session), before starting extras ... great soft slow finger teasing really gets me horny and hard ....

2) The unknown (at a new RnT shop or with a new RnT girl) as to what extent of extras are offered, and how good (or not) they may be. The anticipation of the unknown is a huge thrill for me. Also, getting naughty in a legit or semi legit shop is just as exciting as the act of extras themselves.

I do go to RnT regulars who I know what they do and how good they are, and occasionally get further surprises, or new extras. Only go to FS when I desperately need a BBBJ, a CIM, DATY or Fuck, and don't want to take the risk of not getting.

Fun to be had with both, depending on what you feel like ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer ML. They are generally cheaper and fresher.
    Often you just want to relax.

I used to avoid rnt. But after hit couple of jackpot in rnt now I am more exited go to rnt lol.

But fs shop still the best because they have bed lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123