Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls who remember you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Girls who remember you

Have you had a girl who you seen once a couple of months prior remember you when you see her again.
    Given that they see many men every day, I find it interesting when they remember you after a long time.
    I seen a popular girl in ginza maybe 6 months ago and I seen her this week. First thing she says long time no see. I assumed yeah it’s just fluff talk to pump a man’s ego, but when we got talking and she was saying specific things, I said not bad she actually remembered my visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah there’s a firecracker at 116 Artarmon who told me her pussy remembered me from last time!

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Yeah it's happened to me when I saw a girl 6 months after seeing her the first time. I reckon she told the mamasan the details at first and then when I decided to see her again the mamasan gave a quick rundown on what happened before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have one ML turned Mamasan that remembers me. She's in a relationship now but I know if she wasn't she would have a session with me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My last WL remembered me for sure, she couldn't get up after we got done and was holding her stomach cursing in Japanese.
    I actually felt a bit bad so I gave her tummy a gentle massage afterwards.

WL: "you too big, too strong!"
    me: "yea but it's good right? "
    WL: "Nooo! No good!"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    6 months is impressive. The longest period that I hadn’t seen the girl before revisiting and her remembering me was about 3 months. I guess she remembered partly cuz I was one of the customers who saw her on her first day.

On the other side of the spectrum, there was another Japanese WL who asked me if I had seen her before. Cuz she said she saw so many customers she could not remember. Actually I hadn’t seen her before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Have you had a girl who you seen once a couple of months prior remember you when you see her again.
    Given that they see many men every day, I find it interesting when they remember you after a long time.
    I seen a popular girl in ginza maybe 6 months ago and I seen her this week. First thing she says long time no see. I assumed yeah it’s just fluff talk to pump a man’s ego, but when we got talking and she was saying specific things, I said not bad she actually remembered my visit.
    Are you George Clooney or Leonardo DiCaprio?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had girls struggle to remember my face, but when I lay down they saw my tatts and then instantly remembered, some then recalled past conversation, others not so much.

One girl I had never seen previously acted like I had seen her before when she opened the door, then asked a bunch of stuff during the session that was totally not related to me, then I saw her at a different shop another day and again she remembered all the stuff that wasn't about me. That was a little bizarre... Maybe one of you cats is my doppelganger, in which case, may God have mercy on your soul...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    6 months is impressive. The longest period that I hadn’t seen the girl before revisiting and her remembering me was about 3 months. I guess she remembered partly cuz I was one of the customers who saw her on her first day.

On the other side of the spectrum, there was another Japanese WL who asked me if I had seen her before. Cuz she said she saw so many customers she could not remember. Actually I hadn’t seen her before.
    I saw a Chinese girl at No5. First time seeing her but she thought I seen her before then debated with me. Was a turn off.

But few girls I have seen maybe twice and after a year they rememberer my real name which I was impressed.

However this Viet girl I've seen regularly doesn't remember my name and called me Kevin ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    But few girls I have seen maybe twice and after a year they rememberer my real name which I was impressed.
    You give out your real name? lol, kudos to you...I always use my pseudo name when punting hehe, if she's not my regular or re-visit material I'd rather the girl NOT remembering me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    I’ve had it go both ways, one time I saw a popular C girl at Ginza twice by accident, I thought she looked family but just assumed I’d seen someone similar. It’s wasn’t until the end and she said it was good to see me again that it clicked I’d actually booked her previously.

And recently, I saw the same J girl twice, on purpose this time, and she introduced herself as if it was our first meeting. I didn’t bother correcting her and just rolled with it haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    You give out your real name? lol, kudos to you...I always use my pseudo name when punting hehe, if she's not my regular or re-visit material I'd rather the girl NOT remembering me
    He might mean that the girl remembered his fake name. He didn't say that he used his real name.

I personally always give a girl my real name. For one thing, it's not really my official first name, it's only my preferred name. Everyone calls me by that name but it's not on any ID documents. Plus I never give out my last name either. What's there to lose?

I did away with all the fake name BS many years ago because I had a very embarassing incident a long time ago when I actually forgot what fake name I used on a particular WG.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea it's probably not an issue 99% of the time, I'm not saying it's forbidden to give out your real name lol, as a punter you are free to choose whatever you want to do, but for me personally I have a pseudo name which I use exclusively for punting...for added privacy, it's a small world here in Sydney so. Punting has a certain level of risk of exposure as it is so I'm just doing everything I can to minimise the risk, call me paranoid lol, sometimes it's the little details that gets us, I learnt this the hard way...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    My last WL remembered me for sure, she couldn't get up after we got done and was holding her stomach cursing in Japanese.
    I actually felt a bit bad so I gave her tummy a gentle massage afterwards.

WL: "you too big, too strong!"
    me: "yea but it's good right? "
    WL: "Nooo! No good!"
    Did you wonder whether it was her tummy or her purse which sought the massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better they remember you than forget you .. that’s awkward

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One girl who I hadn’t seen in a long time but had visited three times before. Somehow she remembered. Maybe from my tattoos? Still seems rare unless you see them regularly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh it happens even one I never seen before she suddenly said I think I know you, unless I had seen her before and forgotten

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Did you wonder whether it was her tummy or her purse which sought the massage?
    Care to elaborate matey?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They all remember me. Best sex they ever had.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a plus and indication of a good session.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast